[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl always argues with you, makes fun of you, and gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: EmilyBarry9.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
EmilyBarry9.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
If a girl always argues with you, makes fun of you, and gives you an attitude everytime you talk to her, is she interested?

>we argue like a married couple
>call each other names
>she makes fun of me for being single
etc.
>>
>>18051867
Maybe, maybe not.
I do all those things with friends, and I do them with my boyfriend.
Just ask her out.
>>
>>18051867
Read Much Ado About Nothing.
>>
>>18051870
>boyfriend

No gay people allowed.

She only does this with me though.
>>
>>18051886
Is she single
>>
>>18051886
... I am a straight girl.

Ask her out.
>>
>>18051888
>TRIPS

Yes. but she did this when she was seeing people too.
>>
Women love attention that's all I gotta say
>>
>>18051891
im just kidding, dont worry.

id rather not explain the entire situation on here since she does browse the boards.
>>
>>18051894

This, unfortunately.

Whether she likes you or not its moot, you will only end up with her if you make a move and ask her out.
>>
>>18051917
Triggered
>>
The only way to make sure is to ask her out, what you could do is next time she makes fun of you for being single, ask her if she wants to change that, or something like this : if she says yes, cool for you, if she says no, you can pass it as a joke and go on with your life
>>
Ask her out because this friend I have was doing this (and still does, just how our friendship is) and I was sure she was into me and she wasn't. Only way I knew was to ask if she wanted to go out with me. Denied and hit me with the only see you as a friend bit.

Never assume anything with women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.