[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>Im born as a beta hapa male

>174 cm :(

>got psychological issues

>not ugly but not specially handsome

>never dated a girl before

>few friends because of international school (people moving from country to country) and cultural barriers

>went to a culty christian international school. They fucked my up physiologically.

>i dont fit in racially or culturally

>cant find a job because im not "white" enough to teach english

>cant work a japanese job because my Japanese is kinda weird and not formal

>depressed and alone

>going to be 22 soon. FML. life will go nowhere

>parents are worried about my mental health and will send me to a psychiatrist
>>
Got to the psychiatrist and improve your Japanese des.
>>
Take it from a 164cm shit skin living in a white country.

If I can do it, so can you.

Also, fuck the psychiatrists no one knows yourself better than you. Take time to sit back, relax, see what problems arise in your ahead and think of ways to solve them.
>>
>>18051773
I'm not usually a proponent of 'though love'. But brother, this is some serious victimisation.

Stop seeing yourself as this helpless victim. No one has done a harsh thing in your life, and possibly that's the harshest thing that's actually happened to you.
I hope you realise how MANY people that's in the exact same predicament as you? They aren't bothered by not stereotypically fitting in. So what fucking excuse do you have?
>>
>>18051773
I honestly think there is something deeply wrong with Eurasian men.

You never see this kind of self-hatred depicted commonly by full Asians, or Indians or pretty much any other race. Even the other mixed race people tend to have complete self-esteems.

Something about the Caucasoidal-Mongoloid mix just creates self-hatred and often violence and/or criminality, especially in the males. The females also have a higher rate of drug abuse and promiscuity.
>>
>>18051836

Yeah

All the hapa girls at my school had emotional problems. They liked to play cute but we're massive sluts.

I do have a real problem with self hate and self abuse. White dad tells at my and Asian mom protects me. I always didn't fit in and felt bad for myself for it. Maybe I'm making excuses but I see no advantage that my parents keep telling me I have. "You get to speak many languages and you can live anywhere!". Yeah right, I feel more trapped and alone as ever. I used to get violent ideas or tendencies and hate towards the world but it's subsided to just shallow weeping of my soul and I feel like an empty shell. I don't feel many emotions anymore
>>
>>18051856
>I feel like an empty shell. I don't feel many emotions anymore

See this is where it gets embarrassing to read what you're saying. We're all human and we all feel this at times. This is not some atmospheric whimsicality magically turning luck against you. As you make it to be in what you're telling people here.

As people we act non idealistically at times and we reap what we saw, and course correct when our emotions tell's us we've been dishonest with ourselves. You're only capable of seeing yourself as the sole victim and individual alive in this world.

Also, I get fucking worried. You sound like that kid, Elliot Rodgers...
>All the hapa girls at my school had emotional problems. They liked to play cute but we're massive sluts.
>>
>>18051899
Maybe I do play victim

But I do say that all women are sluts. They all get the assholes and the normal guys get the leftovers.

All the women in my school are snobby sluts who just spread thier cunts for fun while I have to suffer because I was born this way.

I used to get really angry at school life because I tried dressing nice and everything but nothing works. I only get rejected

I've pretty much given up on love and life.

The world is fucked and so am I
>>
>>18051916
Just don't reproduce and become a monk or something.

Eurasians are god's mistake. By allowing yourself to succumb to infertility, you allow nature to correct itself.

Girls just want Chad, Tyrone and now in this progressive leftist environment Mohamed too. If you aren't Bruce Lee or rich af you have no chance with a whitey if you're a Chang.

Such is life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.