[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a Fujo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1486510360725.jpg (69KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1486510360725.jpg
69KB, 640x622px
So I made an OkCupid account and found this cute but kind of... I'm having a hard time describing her personality but I know she would like to get in a relationship with someone since she's on a dating site but she's also very narrow-minded. She isn't sex-driven and neither am I, and that's a good thing cause I value passion and companionship over those things and to me it seems like so does she. Here's the thing.

She likes manga, anime, and stuff and her profile may not be big but it shows what she's into and I found some of the things she likes I have a vague similarity to them which made me think there might be a chance. She's the type of person to flat-out say she doesn't give a shit if you ask her a dumb yes or no question regarding either anything from politics to favorite foods. She's into some fujo shit that's for sure as well and I should probably cut to the chase.

I want to date this gal, and I want to get it right because out of all the other bimbos and fat Christian women this one looks like a keeper and I just absolutely fell in love when I realized she's surprisingly out of the loop even though she's bisexual. I'm straight and 19 and were practically the same age. We both live in Toronto and there's a shot we could potentially go on dates. I already sent her a message saying I want to get to know her and asked what some of her interests were but she hasn't replied. I haven't even been 24 hours yet but any advice to not drop the ball on this one would be appreciated.

I can't say I'm all that confident in my own profile but I figured it might as well pass by her standards. She answered over 1000 questions on there so I think she's serious enough to get to know someone for sure. I barely got over 100 though that shit takes time. So yes please any help I would appreciate if you got experience with these mythical creatures.
>>
>>18051772
Try adding animu and mango stuff to your profile
>>
File: 1393520731172.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1393520731172.gif
2MB, 316x213px
I have adapted my profile to appeal to her however she may think I have shit taste... the one thing she doesn't mention is what she wants in a potential partner... That's what's got me on my tip toes.

She's not even fat though, eh? She's got that sort of nice clear smooth skin and god her eyes just make me realize how fucking corny I'm being. She's shorter than me and certainly slimmer but I'm not an obese fuck. I've seen friends of mine capable of fucking the hottest chick in class plenty of times and still find a relationship right after that lasts for a while so I'm sure my bear-like build won't matter so much.

If It doesn't happen then yeah there's many fish in the sea but this one means something to me already bros. Shit I wish i could talk the talk naturally but I'm a social retard in the female relations department which is stupid because I'm a disgustingly good liar.
>>
>>18051825
For good measure, make your primary photo a picture of Kirito
>>
File: 1392013165374.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1392013165374.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>18051842

You got me fucked up...

I'll stick to my normal photos since she's okay with showing herself too.
>>
File: 1392032421675.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392032421675.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
Gonna have to bump cause I want more people to give me their take on this.
>>
>>18051772
Expect the worst and prepare for the best?

Expect the best and prepare for the worst?

I think it's the first one in your case. As in don't overthink how much of a pedestal you're preparing for her and instead prepare yourself for girls so much better than her that a girl her level would be so fucking easy next time
>>
File: 1404680891683.jpg (9KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404680891683.jpg
9KB, 196x200px
>>18051933

I'm not sure what hurts more. The fact that I know you're right or the fact that I don't want to mess this one up because she's someone I can see myself with for a long time. Maybe both.

Couldn't know when she'll be on the website again or if she'll even respond back to me but if she does and she tells me she isn't interested I know she wouldn't give me the chance to ask why even if I was polite about it...

I've met people like her and in all honesty, the appeal of trying to message several other girls I can see myself liking isn't as appealing as hitting it off with this one perfect solid fit of a gal for me.

Shit, dog. I can see why people make songs about this kind of shit... It's not hard to be passionate about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.