[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls really not feel pleasure with anal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 36736-12.jpg (91KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
36736-12.jpg
91KB, 940x940px
My girlfriend claims that girls don't really get pleasure from anal play and that this is mostly a male thing because women don't have the nerves or something to feel the pleasure. Is this true?
>>
>>18051770

Yes and no. It's not particularly physically pleasurable, but it can still be fun and exciting. Mostly it's pleasurable because it turns the guy on and because it feels naughtier than vaginal sex. I'm not big on anal, but I do it with my bf on occasion anyway. It offers variety to sex life.
>>
Yeah, I mean, it feels different. The nerves back there aren't really designed to give pleasure, and women don't have the same stuff (prostate) going on, so they usually just do it because the guy wants it. It may seem gross to you, but the receptive nerves on a girl's ass can be more precisely stimulated with a tongue or fingers, they're all on the edge of the asshole or just barely inside. Most girls just do it to be nice, it's not necessarily very pleasurable. Tbh I don't get why guys even wanna do it.
>>
All humans have plenty of nerve endings around and in the rectum and anus. Stimulating these nerves may be pleasurable to people of either gender. Males also have a prostate that can be given stimulus through the anus, this is also perceived as pleasurable to some males. Women can receive pleasure through anal stimulus due the vagina and anus sharing a "wall" with nerves between them. Anal stimulus is also a psychological factor to most people who enjoy anal play.
Tl:Dr yes women can feel pleasure from anal.
>>
I see, thanks for the responses gals! I guess rimjobs should work.
>>
>>18051770
For me, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll do it for my partner, other times I just really want it. I have actually gotten off purely from anal, only once though.
>>
Leave the ass alone. You don't want to damage it, trust me.
>>
>>18051843
Damage it how?
>>
We don't feel pleasure from it. Women mostly do it to please men.
>>
>>18051770
I feel pleasure, and even come from purely anal.
It doesn't even feel worse than vaginal sex, it just feels different. It's like saying that vaginal sex is worse than oral sex just become you get a different feeling out of it.
>>
>>18051770
I hate anal and will never let a guy again. I just don't understand guys wanting my ass when I have a vagina, intended to take a penis next to it. You want ass so bad fuck a guy.
>>
My gay friend says he gets the runs for hours after. He keeps doing it for some reason.

>>18051845
Gay men contract HIV way more than any other group because of anal sex. It creates tears and wounds in the rectum, which is the entry way for the virus. And other infections.
>>
Definitely psychological pleasure. It turns me on, regardless of the physical stimulation (it can be quite painful). Then again, we're into BDSM and I like receiving pain.
>>
I feel pleasure from anal, quite a bit actually. I can feel the movement in my pussy and it feels great.
>>
>>18051770
Both of my long term exs loved anal and would do it regularly. Shit's cash. I honestly don't think I could date a girl seriously if she didn't give up her asshole
>>
>>18051965
Thanks for speaking for all women.
>>
I don't do anal for sanitation/safety reasons, and also because I don't find it all that sexy.
But, sorry to be gross, I can admit sometimes when you take a good shit, its good for a reason.
So I don't doubt there are women out there who can enjoy it, though I would doubt there are very many who can finish from it, without any other form of stimulation going on.
Hell I don't think a lot of women even cum from vaginal sex without any other form of stimulation going on.
>>
>>18052254
>I would doubt there are very many who can finish from it, without any other form of stimulation going on.
It's a super tight hole, if anything they finish faster.
>>
>>18052633
Uh, I was talking about women finishing... lol
>>
>>18051770
ive been with a few girls that enjoyed it. one that could cum from just anal, no clit stimulation or anything
>>
>>18052254
>I would doubt there are very many who can finish from it, without any other form of stimulation going on.
That's true for all sex.
>>
>>18052685
Oh my god, not this meme again.
Penetration is pleasant for most women.
>>
>>18052697
'finish from it'
>>
>>18052717
Yes, most women can come from penetration. Around 30% of women never come from it, the rest does.
>>
It's not gonna be as good as foe a guy but I'm a woman and I rather like it my bf will fuck my ass and I'll use a dildo on my pussy and play with myself. It hurts at first and did it once because my bf bothered it but it made me cum pretty hard.
>>
>>18051982
>Gay men contract HIV way more than any other group because of anal sex. It creates tears and wounds in the rectum, which is the entry way for the virus. And other infections.

also because they are absolutely disgusting filth who typically have 1000+ rando partners
>>
>>18052729
Wrong. You're probly a retard who can barely use the internet though, so let me help.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%25+of+women+orgasm+from+penetration
>>
>>18052764
> results indicated that among those women who reported having had at least one orgasm before and who indicated being sexually active, 30% reported regularly reaching orgasm during intercourse, 12% rarely reached orgasm, 19% only reached orgasm if their clitoris was simultaneously stimulated, and 29% reported never orgasming during intercourse under any circumstances

I mean, I'm sorry if I said 30% instead of 29%.
>>
I can enjoy anal. There's probably something about stimulating the internal clitoral organ through the rectal walls.
I'm also a bit of a masochist, I guess, so that adds to it.

>>18051845
I get scared about prolapse.
>>
>>18051982
That's the same way for men x wemon not just male male. You can get rips in vaginas too
>>
>>18052761
Stop being a faggot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.