[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake Sex Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Im a 21 year old virgin and I think I need a backup fake story for the first time I had sex.

Friends at college often get togather and a topic that often comes up is the first time/ last time they had sex.

I somehow wiggled out of the situation last couple times but I dont think ill be so lucky next time.

I dont even want to imagine the awkward silence and judge mental looks from girls if i tell them I have never had sex before.
>>
File: a4049540363_10.jpg (297KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a4049540363_10.jpg
297KB, 1200x1200px
>being insecure about virginity
>refer to people that laugh at you for not getting laid as """friends"""
>caring about awkward silence and judgmental looks instead of doing your own things and saying that it's not your damn business
>>
>>18051637

Its college.

If you I to parties stuff like this come up. Also college "groups" are not sincere and most people know that.

I have real friends backhome that im open with, but college IS a very judgemental environment.

If I ignored every fake/fuckboy/partygirl on campus i would literally have no friends and so would most people
>>
Yeah, you shouldn't give a fuck. Also, my first time wouldn't make for an interesting story. My girlfriend at the time and I just made out a little and then had sex. I didn't last very long, the end. Feel free to use my story as your own.
>>
>>18051624

Seems a weird topic to discuss several times. Just say you'd prefer to keep private things private. Nothing wrong with that. You don't owe them an explanation and elaborate lies tend to get revealed eventually.
>>
>>18051624
I wouldn't lie about it, it my experience people trying to hide it just make it that much more obvious.
>>
>>18051661
idk man

college students are immature as fuck

i feel like id be self conscious forever on campus from then on. rumors like this spread like wilfire

Or I guess I could tell them its a Buddhist thing or something
>>
Dude just wink and say you don't kiss and tell, that you like to keep things private. Who gives fuck what anyone thinks?
>>
Femanon here. My first time was super lame and not worth recounting to just about anyone. Snow day off school, went to his house, watched a movie, made out, then did it. The end. You can add, "she was hot" to your story if you want, but also just avoid these conversations so it doesn't come up. Don't dig a hole you can't get back out of! You will eventually lose your virginity and realize your story may be equally not worth sharing.
>>
>>18051624
Don't hide it moron, live up to it.
Chances are a girl will want to fuck you just to take your virginity.
>>
>>18051812

What's depressing is not that I want the experience of losing my virgity.

What's is annoying is that I've never been intimate with women and this fear/inexperience gets in the way of getting close to girls I like.

This same pattern will leave me forever alone.

Girls are so lucky they just get approached. They just have to make sure it's not a douche that uses them
>>
Literally 90% of people had a shitty first time so if you tell something like that and make it semi funny they'll believe you.

You can use mine.

>go to her room
>we do foreplay until she begs me to put it in
>put condom on but do something wrong and it breaks
>have no more condoms
>we get dressed, horny as shit go get more condoms
>come back
>by now I'm so nervous I'll break it again I cant get hard enough to put condom on
>she gives me a bj
>now hard enough
>finally actually have sex
>come in 1 min tops
>>
>>18051624
You had a girlfriend, you hung out at your house while your parents were out of town and drank some of their alcohol and had sex.
>>
>>18051830
chances are that girl is a disgusting slampig
>>
>>18051624
Let me say that I'm a geeky guy that lives in Georgia so that's my setting.

Idk wtf kind of college lives these nerds experienced. I'm 24 and everyone wasn't as immature as they're being portrayed here. Went to parties just fine only had two that had cops end. This discussion came up of course and i admitted i was a virgin and then the groups' reaction was to help me get laid. but shit you gotta be more comfortable with yourself man. Anything you have to lie about makes you less of a man and more of an ashamed pussy
>>
>I was with a girl at my place
>my room mate was with her friend
>we had a few drinks and played some card games
>we each went to our rooms
>I put my penis inside of her
>it was really nice, 10/10, would repeat the experience
>>
Being a virgin at 21 is not even that weird. Why would the girls in particular give you a judgemental look??
>>
>>18051863
I feel that.
I would give anything to have dating standards switched
>>
>>18052117
I mean if you want to change your gender you have that option.
>>
>We drive to a wawa and get stuff to eat
>While we're eating we start playing around
>She seems ready to do it, so I get a condom out.
>She starts freaking out saying she's not ready and all that shit.
>Calm her down by kissing her neck and grabbing her ass.
>She nods her head and I put the condom on. Ask her if she's ready and she nods her head
>Start to put it in, and she says just the tip, so for 10 min. I was just in with the tip. It was getting numb, so I went in a little deeper.
>So she started to groan in pain and I asked if she was alright and she said to go deeper, so I did.
>but it started to feel too good, I went all the way in and she started screaming. I asked if she was alright and she just said to keep going
>I keep on going and eventually come in like 2 min.
>the drive back was one of the most awkward drive ever.
>>
>>18051624
>being this much of a pussy
I'm 28 and when the subject of fucking comes up I crack jokes about becoming a wizard.

You've got a chip on your shoulder, boy-o.
>>
Just borrow my first time story OP.
>> I was following her home from school one day and after the bus pulled out of sight and her friends rounded a corner I asked if she wanted some candy.
>> She came over to my panel van and I held out a reese's bar. When she reached for it, I dropped it, grabbed her wrist and dragged her 40lbs frame into the van. I tasered her and hit the gas, peeling out and heading to my house.
>>When she woke up she was already naked and handcuffed to a radiator. She was soft and warm and after the first few minutes she stopped crying and just started kind of dry sobbing and rocking back and forth while I nutted inside her. She didn't even scream when I fisted her!
>> that night I buried her in the basement, where I'd bury the others later. I spent the rest of the night establishing an alibi by joining in the search party and reassuring her parents.
>> You never forget your first.
>>
Tell then about the time when you were 8 and daddy got drunk OP!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.