[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marriage shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1482101692583.jpg (47KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482101692583.jpg
47KB, 480x853px
Im a Pakistani muslim and my girlfriend is an Indian hindu. We're both from the UK because our grandparents were immigrants. So far our relationship has been going great despite our differences.

The other day she texted me out of the blue asking if my family would accept her. I told her the younger people would but not the older generation. It was the same for her family and it got me thinking a little.

If we do decide to marry, how can we make things work? I love her loads and can't bear to let go of her over religious differences. Not to mention the type of shit we'll get from our communities about marrying inter-faith...

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18051405
Get a rabbi to marry you in a church
>>
Marriage to a woman who does not believe in Islam or is one of the people of the Book is not allowed.
You'll either have to convert her or be considered as comitting a grave sin.
>>
>>18051405

You have to accpet the consequence of your actions and so does she. You both know that your families will not accept it, but if they give you that ultimatium, then the ball is in your court.

Theyre obviously not going to be okay with it, they're making you choose, so you have to decide who you love more I guess. Besides though, if youre 3rd gen, congrats, you're now a british citizen of pakistan descent, you'll have to make like all other immigrants the world over and leave some traditions at home and keep others in the family.

I'd say go for it.
>>
>>18051405
>how can we make things work?

Possibility: Move and set up life in another country to get away from family shit.
>>
You're in the damn UK, nobody is going to prosecute or murder you for loving a woman who happens to not worship a pedophile, unlike in Pakistan.
Enjoy your luck and if your parents bitch about it, ask why they moved away from the holy shariah lands if not for enjoying freedom and the monies that go with it.
>>
>>18051405
You seem to take her parents acceptance for granted.
From what I've seen, you'd have a much harder time getting her parents to accept this relationship than yours.
>>
>>18051405
what kind of islam do you follow
>>
>>18051405
-and what kind of hinduism does she follow
>>
>>18051405

> Get married
> Move to Denmark

Do it while the UK is still member of the EU

Your families are going to honor-kill you because you are savages, so you have to escape to a more civilized land
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.