[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so weak??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6274.jpg (138KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6274.jpg
138KB, 720x960px
I've been dating a real cunt of a boyfriend for a year, but I always give him 'one more chance'.
I feel like a shitty excuse of a woman to let him walk over me.
Am I in the wrong? Am I the real bitch not greatful for anything?

Will give more details if you want, I don't want to dump my emotional luggage all over you and bore you
Thanks for read
>>
Dump it on us bb!!
>>
Go ahead and dump away.

Think of it like this. Every day you stay with him is one less day you have to find someone who will treat you better.

You may not want to be alone but until you are there is no room for improvement.
>>
>real cunt of a boyfriend
>I always give him 'one more chance'.
Ultimately, you're not helping me by staying with him. As much as it may suck, most people have to suffer before they learn how to deal with their own shortcomings. Constantly giving them what they want only feeds into the cycle of bad behavior.
>>
>>18051366
You are probably too high in agreeableness, leading to conflict avoidance. Aggression is a necessary tool for achieving goals, so you'll need to integrate yours instead of repressing it.
>>
>>18051378
>>18051381

I'll give you the chapters and you can tell me which one you want more details:

- got him a job so he could pay for a holiday, blamed his unhappiness on me because he 'doesn't want to be a part of the system'

-'if you cheat on me I'll rape you' (find out later it was a joke?)

-tried medicating me with ketamine to make me less depressed

-suspicions of him being infatuated with his female best friend, calls me crazy and paranoid

-emotional cheating isn't real cheating he says, argument ensues

-asks if I would be up for a polyamorous relationship with him and his female best friend

-he begins self medicating with 3-Meo Pcp, acid, ketamine. I warn him that it isn't good for him to do that.

-accuses me of being the cause of his bad trips

-hits a metal thing and abandons me in a city because he shaved his face whilst high and bled all over me >my fault I don't know how to get out of a bad trip.

-more lying

-he goes missing and I leave work to help find him.
Turns out he took bad acid and attacked people whilst overdosing

-'I'm so sorry, if you weren't here I would've killed myself.' 'I will be better to you, I don't deserve you!!!!'

- if you got pregnant with my child and didn't abort it I would leave you. If you kept it I would hurt it/eat it.

-pay for his train tickets, meals, bus all the time.

-wants to be a conceptual artist and drop his electronics engineering degree.

-can't deal with fantastical bullshit, accuses me of being conservative and irrational.

I'm so fucking dumb. Why do I let his happen?????
>>
>>18051474
Bro. You need to get the fuck out of dodge real quick. You are going to end up on unsolved mysteries.
>>
>>18051474
This is what id do if I were you.
Walk outside
Take the sim out of my phone and throw it in the garbage.
Hard reset my phone.
Drive away on a tour of the continental United States for the next year or two.
Work as I need to and save up for different legs of the journey.
Never go back to the same city or anywhere near me the state where bf resides.

Good luck!
>>
>>18051476
Im stuck in his dorm room until Friday.
He got so angry when I reminded him of the rape thing. He accused me of calling him a rapist!
He said 'do you really think I'd do that to you?? It was a joke'

I don't know anymore, maybe I am blowing things out of proportion.
I don't think he would hurt me physically, although I'm a bit scared he one day will.
>>
>>18051474
Stories like this are why I hate druggies. You're such degenerate people.

My advice is don't dump your boyfriend. Marry him. You deserve him.
>>
Fucking run! Your in an emotionally abusive relationship. Stop taking his shit. He doesn't give a shit about you. You just help satisfy his bullshit needs. This is not love, he has knocked down your self worth so much that you probably think you deserve this and that if such a fuck up of a person can't love you nobody will. Stop being a fucking victim and love yourself to know your own value
>>
>>18051494
I used to have the same opinion as you, and the first time I took acid it was amazing.
The time I took ketamine I had been attempting suicide.
But now I've got a really good job doing exactly what I want to do with great prospects.
That being said, I'm a degenerate female for letting myself dragged into his bullshit existential lifestyle.
>>
>>18051474
You are in a codependent relationship. See a shrink to stop conspiring with him to sustain this dysfunctional relationship, and start developing your independency. You probably have a great deal of pity for him, but you also harm him by supporting and prolonging his stupid bullshit.
>>
File: (You).gif (3MB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
3MB, 400x362px
>>18051501
I don't care if you're a multimillionaire. You both sound like fucking losers to me.

Marry him.
>>
>>18051502
Goddammit I never wanted to be -that girl-
But here I am, fucks sake
>>
>Have a druggie boyfriend
>Empowers him by providing for him financially, emotionally and physically
>Thinks druggie ever cares about anything beyond his own immediate needs.

You deserve this for not giving a darn bit about yourself.
Listing all the things you've listed, and still having the gall to ask for advice, I must admit either you're a liar or an incredibly dumb and naive person.
>>
>>18051515
I am dumb naive person

I came to advice to get validation that his behaviour is wrong.
>>
>>18051517
As I mentioned earlier, if I were you, I'd get a new number and get up and leave right this very moment and never look back.
But then again you just admitted you're a dumb and naive person, what's to stop you from Lansing yourself in similar circumstances again?

Yeah, I'd just chill and let my "boyfriend" take advantage of me.
>>
>>18051524
I'm leaving tonight
>>
>>18051395
Yea but she's a female and only only men should embrace their aggressiveness in a positive manner
>>
File: wrong.jpg (74KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
74KB, 650x480px
>>18051580
Any degree of opposition comes, fundamentally, from aggression. Without aggression you are nothing but a tool, and casting away all responsibility like that is plain immoral.
>>
>>18051491
you.
are.
not.
blowing things out of proportion.
Reread >>18051474
>>
>>18051542
good luck =)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.