[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some examples of dressing like an autist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1819.jpg (70KB, 251x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1819.jpg
70KB, 251x354px
What are some examples of dressing like an autist?
>>
Look in the mirror you fucking donkey.
>>
wearing the same fucking outfit to college every day with minor variations each day
>>
>>18051340
Ruined/visibly old clothes.
Unfitting pants - too long, too large.
Tshirt tucked inside the pants.
Graphic t-shirts (unless the design is minimal)
Funny t-shirts
Sweatpants.
Wearing running shoes if you're not running.
Cheap dress shoes
>>
Being fat and pretending to have a style.

Wearing attention-getter tshirts when it's not time for getting attention.

Dressing business casual to community college.

Having an outfit which doesn't look the same age as your face.
>>
>>18052083
>Ruined/visibly old clothes.
Does labor, immediately worth more than the average teenager/20something.

>Unfitting pants - too long, too large.
Smoke weed errydaaaaayyyy~~~

>Tshirt tucked inside the pants.
Trying to impress somebody, doesn't know who or how.

>Graphic t-shirts (unless the design is minimal)
Peacocking is a crutch; some people need crutches.

>Funny t-shirts
People don't know what funny means anymore. People these days think their programmed mass hysteria is funny.

>Sweatpants.
The sweat pants mean nothing. The shape of the legs underneath mean everything.

>Wearing running shoes if you're not running.
Men aren't supposed to have lots of pairs of shoes. They have one main pair, one in storage for a special occasion, and one pair of shit shoes for when they're pulling tall weeds in the mud.

>Cheap dress shoes
Not everyone can afford the best shit.
>>
>>18052122

>excuses for dressing like an autist

If you only have three pairs of shoes it's time to grow up, sperg.
>>
>>18052141
I have 4 pairs.
Gym shoes.
Boots.
Summer shoes.
Slippers (it it counts).

Im 30 years old.
>>
>>18052069
you are supposed to dress good for college? what the fuck
>>
>>18052108
What are fat people supposed to do then? I disagree, I think it's cool when fat people actually have a style instead of going "I'm fat so why bother". The difference between having and trying is subjective.

And some people go to college after work, they can't just dress for college.
>>
>>18052307
>what are fat people to do
lose the fat
>>
>>18052373
Obviously my question was: What are they supposed to do WHILE they lose the fat? Stay away from everyone?
>>
>>18052380
>obviously
whatever floats your boat anon

dress however you see fit - either keep wearing your old baggy clothes or keep changing your wardrobe based on your waistline. there won't be a fashion police on your ass. you already have a valid excuse anyway
>>
>>18052286

I wouldn't count slippers, so...

You're still missing what any normal adult should have:

Dress shoes (don't have to be super nice, but have a decent fit and match your outfit)
Casual shoes that aren't sneakers (your boots might work but you still need something to class it up a little bit)
Sneakers or something that aren't running/gym shoes.

I mean, that's like six pairs. Not a lot.
>>
>>18052398
Dress shoes
Manual labor shoes
Casual shoes
Work out shoes
Slippers

Why would you need more than that? And even then it's pushing it, if you work in an office you don't need boots, if you work with your hands, you'll rarely if ever need dress shoes
>>
>>18052398
Six pairs!?
I'm not that anon but I have black converse, white converse, formal shoes. Do I need anything else? Shoes are expensive yo.
>>
>>18052403

That's fine - the boots were optional. But any adult, even one that works in manual labor, should own a pair of dress shoes, if only for nice dinners and other kinds of events.

>>18052409
I would say a pair of casual shoes, like the image attached. I wear these to things where sneakers aren't really accepted, and formal shoes are overdoing it. Great for wearing with a pair of jeans.
>>
>>18052403
>>18052409

Although, six is the minimum. I own about 12 pairs of shoes that get frequently used.
>>
>>18052141
i only have one pair
>>
Socks and sandlas, motherfucker.
>>
>>18052426
That's still like four pairs, why would someone need two more pairs?
>>
>>18052507
Casual shoes
Dress shoes
Gym shoes
Sneakers
Labour shoes/boots
Slippers

And, actually, you can have multiple pairs for the same type of shoes so you can pair them with the clothes, stuff like that.
>>
>>18051340
just go to /fa/. you're obviously asking about fashion on an advice board because you have some sense that you dress like an autist. Just look at their guide and then modify it to fit your personality.
>>
>>18052567
>Browsing /fa/
>Not dressing like an autist

Top kek have you been to /fa/?
>>
>>18052507

I wasn't saying six pairs was the minimum, the six number came from the guy that already owned boots.

Five is fine.

I don't know if you guys mean sandals/flip flops, instead of slippers, but I never wear indoor slippers.
>>
CROCS
R
O
C
S
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.