[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had the biggest mind fuck now. I was texting this girl with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1443538061535.jpg (87KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1443538061535.jpg
87KB, 612x612px
I had the biggest mind fuck now. I was texting this girl with intention of being fuck buddies and I thought she wanted long relationship (you will see why), but now I showed texts to my sister and she showed me completely different perspective.

Basically, I met this girl at college and asked for her number. I texted her to try to set up a date (I wanted to show my intentions early to not get friended), she accepted the date and then flaked with legit excuse and was sorry and wanted to move it to other day.

When I texted her for the other date in few weeks she accepted again and when I asked when is she free this week she went quiet for a few days. And after 1.5 days I get response like this.

Hey, I didn't it would actually be like that and I think you're looking at everything in different light, and I think it's fair if I tell you that I'm already seeing someone for some time although it's nothing serious, but I really like him. So I don't want to give you mixed signals and maybe it's better we don't go to date at all. And I hope you're not angry:)

NOW HERE IS WHERE I GET FUCKING HEADACHE.

At first I thought she got a feeling from me that I wanted to push for a date and nothing serious but she wanted relationship (and already had one) and that's why she rejected me.

But my sister gave me completely different perspective. She said there is no guy and that she made him up. She wanted just casual relationship while she thought I wanted something serious and that's why she rejected me.

What do you guys think?

My reply to her text was:

Hey, I understand the situation and I think it's fair you told me this. I think you're cute and nice and as I'm man of action I always show m intentions and showed them to you too. I wish you good luck at college and if you want some nice company in the future you have my number.

If I saw it from my sister's perspective I would text a different thing to her.

Did I fuck up? Can I recover and still be fuck buddies with her?
>>
How the fuck are we supposed to know? Also if she wanted to be fuckbuddies with you, she wouldn't have told you she has a boyfriend, don't be a moron.
>>
this is a retarded whore
your sister is talking out of her ass

move along
>>
>>18051278

She said she was seeing someone for some time and its NOTHING SERIOUS. She didnt say she had a bf, why the fuck would she give me her number in the first place then?
>>
>>18051283
If she said it's nothing serious but she really likes him, then it means that he's being noncommittal, but she'd be serious with him if he was. It means she's set on him, not you.

>why the fuck would she give me her number in the first place then?
Because you met her through college so presumably you have a class together or something?
>>
>>18051279

She actually at least at college is really quiet, doesnt flirt with anyone, doesnt go to parties. Thats why i thought her excuse was legit.

But my sister showed me different perspective which makes sense too. She replied in 2 days so she obv was thinking a lot and she made up the bf and showed me that shes ok with casual dating because she thought i wanted serious relationship. And she wanted just fwb.
>>
>>18051283
because you were pushy
because it flattered her ego
because she found you cute but later stalked you and find out smt

anything
>>
>>18051288

Yeah i get it but she wouldnt agree to the first date then, no? Also why'd she take 2 days to reply if she had someone? She would do it immediately. She obv took 2 days to think something up with her friends because she was afraid that i wanted relationship (dates=relationship in her head lol).
>>
>>18051295
Well obviously she wasn't dating someone when you first asked her out, and now she is.

And does it fucking matter? Lying or not, she's not interested in you. What are you trying to gain from overthinking this?
>>
>>18051288

So u basically think my sister isnt right that she made up that guy completely (in those 2 days of thinking what to reply) just to make excuse to not go on a date with me because she was afraid i was looking for serious relationship?
>>
>>18051303

First, she said she was dating someone for some time now. So when she gave me her number, when I asked her for first date and she accepted and for the second which she accepted she would already be dating him. This sounds like bullshit to me.

Second, i want to know if I she misinterpreted my intentions completely and thought i wanted serious relationship and that's why she wrote all that. If she understood my intentions that date is what I do before i fuck then maybe she'd not write that?
>>
What the fuck do you want advice on? I'm not a "dumb bitch decoder". If you want know what this bitch is saying you need ask her.

Frankly, it doesn't matter what you do because she obviously already turned you down. Get over it.
>>
>>18051317

Haha i get u mate.

I just want to know if she wanted serios relationship or fwb in the first place? I also want to know if she misinterprted my intention to be fwb and thought i was looking for relationship and thats why she turned me down?

Thanks for all your help guys
>>
>>18051314
you took a shot and thats about it
there will be more than enough whores to spin on your dick if you keep asking them out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.