[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite advice for you and yours!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: crab.png (33KB, 455x426px) Image search: [Google]
crab.png
33KB, 455x426px
Hey /adv/ my name is redpillkid, im extremely versatile on giving advice on any topic so instead of trying to bump your thread thats getting ignored, post here.. I gotchu!
>>
I met this 10/10 girl and I feel theres a thing going on but she starts acting all weird when I talk to her, like sorta avoiding things, I honestly don't know if Im just an autist and she hates me or shes really into me...
>>
Actually, never mind. I'm a huge fucking loser, and a virgin. I don't know why I thought you all would want to hear what I have to say. I'm going to kill myself now.
>>
>>18050853
if she doesnt seem to put effort into the conversation but rather ignoring it, chances are she's not feeling it

try another method

>>18050854
and I get my good advice powers from being a loser virgin
>>
>>18050854
lmao at people still using "virgin" as an insult though, like damn... haha, maybe you should tell me whats on your mind
>>
Mistakenly saw one of my ex's fb's. They've posted a bunch of hypocritical shit while travelling around the world. Got angry. Can't calm down. My night is ruined. How can I calm down? I thought I was way over them already.
>>
>>18050854
>>18050877
>>18050880

dear god am I the autist?
>>
>>18050935

Lesson learned: don't stalk an ex. Do what makes you happy, or figure out what that is.

>t. red-pilled kid, born in '96
>>
>>18050945
The first one is a troll
>>
>>18050935
hey this is the actual red pill kid (as you can tell by the poster count I have two intimidators which posted the 2nd, 6th and 7th responses to this thread - you can tell im real because I actually give solid advice) But hey trolls funny for you because im pretty sure im on the spectrum, I do probably have sex more frequently than u tho..

I DIGRESS!

To overcome this, do something that makes you feel good like sugary food or offensive TV shows (like moral orel), if you have the will power try meditating or exercising, but even I Cant do that shit anymore

internally you have to separate yourself from her, so what if she's posting hypocritical shit? would u care if it was your classmate? I suggest blocking her for a while to help with this

Good luck friend
>>
>>18050960

No, THIS is the real redpillkid1996. Don't listen to this idiot telling you to eat sugary cereals. For breakfast, I recommend peanut butter on whole wheat toast. Add a side of banana or apple, and you've got a real hearty breakfast going.
>>
>>18050967
this is again the actual redpill kid and I agree that this is a better breakfast than cereal, but some seriously like oat bran or bran flakes can be nutriotional when paired with a glass of almond milk, but be sure to eat fruits

that said this wasnt about what you should eat for breakfast, but rather what can help calm u down

love for everybody in this thread imma go play csgo with my lady friend
>>
>>18050967
by the way, the punctuation is pretty telling haha
>>
>>18050978
>>18050986

Seriously, dude, stop pretending to be me in my own thread. Fucking sad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.