[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel as an idiotic autistic shitty person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I've been described as a 9/10 alpha, but I feel 0.0001/10 omega inside.
>I'm tired of getting shit from my dad.

Help me /adv/, I know I can't end my life, but still, I can't stand and watch it continue. I feel as if my emotional bottle is more than full, so please, lend me your shoulder and grab some napkins.

Pic related: I sent this to the one person who supposedly cares. 8/10 girl who kept me from cutting my wrists on forst year of highschool. I get the feeling that she doesn't have patience for my complaints anymore.
>>
>>18050639

youre just a whiny little bitch. the world is hard and confusing. get used to it. we all live through it.

realize that at the end of the day it doesnt matter. we're all going to die. your death is real and unavoidable. eveything you earn in your life is temporary. accept that first. then, build a life from a meaning YOU create
>>
>>18050666
Maybe you are true mr tripps.
If so then, I shall end my existence,
>>
>>18050673

waste the most amazing gift that you ever received? sounds stupid to me.

youre going to die eventually, why rush it? live vicariously through yourself
>>
>>18050713
>most amazing gift ever
>still fucking sucks
thanks for telling me its never going to get better than this.
all the more reason to kill myself
>>
>>18051659
it never gets better because you are focused on all the negativity around you

i dont give a shit if you are suffering from your quarter life crisis or you're being an overly dramatic emotional guy but the only way things will get better is when you are setting up realistic goals one by one and trying your best efforts to achieve it

/adv/ is no life coach and we have totally no control in your life, hell some of us here probably have suffered way harder than you but we kept on living because our hands alone can alter this shitty fate that this world has given us since birth for our better future and we have been fighting the battle ever since.

and if you're so fucking autistic then you would be mentally incapacitated to browse 4chan in the first place, so stop whining you fucking faggot
>>
>>18050639

You should read Count of Monte Cristo and learn a bit of Stoicism. I know it's hard and I'm sorry it's like this but you are a man - handle your suffering with a bit of dignity.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.