[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a job based on verbal ability any ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1447422063431.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1447422063431.png
103KB, 1437x908px
-I am dyspraxic, my spacial reasoning is terrible. When I took the WAIS IQ test, I found out that my spatial reasoning is in the bottom 1 percentile. I also have terrible organisational skills and frequently lose things. No chance at having a job that needs physical ability.

- My memory is poor

- I'm dyslexic, my writing is okay, but my reading speed is about 40% slower than the average person. My reading comprehension is not too good either. That being said I do still really enjoy reading.

>low ability to do Math (I have dyscalculia)

> I am 18

>My verbal skills are supposedly in the 99.99 percentile ( literally the one thing I have got going for me I am fucking retarded at everything else)

What Job could be good for me? I am only 18. I am currently doing A-levels (College qualification for UK). I think I am going to end up with average/subpar grades despite me putting 100% of my effort into studying. I think I do not have what It takes to get into a good UNI. I need to figure out if there are any jobs that I can try and attain.

At the moment, I'm thinking my best bet is to become a dishwasher. But I would like to aspire to something that isn't fucking shit. Do any jobs exist that focus primarily on verbal skill? despite me likely ending up with no degree?
At the moment, I'm thinking my best bet is to become a dishwasher. I'm not going to go anywhere in life. Help. I don't wanna work at a fucking mcdonalds for the rest of my life fuck.
>>
>At the moment, I'm thinking my best bet is to become a dishwasher. But I would like to aspire to something that isn't fucking shit. Do any jobs exist that focus primarily on verbal skill? despite me likely ending up with no degree?
At the moment, I'm thinking my best bet is to become a dishwasher. I'm not going to go anywhere in life. Help. I don't wanna work at a fucking mcdonalds for the rest of my life fuck.

oops didn't mean to write the same thing twice
>>
>>18050553
Don't have to spell to sell
>>
>>18050593
Sales? That sounds pretty fun T B H.

I'm doing research on it now
>>
>>18050553
sales, analysis, consulting, philosophy, psychology, research (you can get someone else to do the actual math as long as you know what math needs doing), etc etc etc
>>
>I need a job based on verbal ability any ideas?

sell sell sell sell sell

selling is winning

Find a places that sell things, and ask them if they're in need of entry level sales. Have you noticed how most of the guys here complain they can't get laid? Sales expertise will impact your ability to get laid more than muscle will.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.