[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 256x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 256x180px
Ok, so this all started when I met this guy on Bumble and he was everything I kind of looked for in a boyfriend. We went out on two dates and we seemed to get along and he said he liked me and would really consider being steady with me. The age difference isn't big between us, I'm 23 and he's 26. He insinuated that he wanted sex and I told him that I would only do that when I'm in a relationship and exclusive to which he replied that he would like that and I told him i would think about it. After that we talked about Valentines Day plans and how he would take me out to a nice dinner and we already had a day and a place picked out.

The fourth time that we hung out was again in his house and we watched another movie He was kind of horny and we were making out a lot and he really wanted to do more and I told him what was holding me. So he said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend (pretty sincerely) and I replied that I would want him to be my boyfriend too but I would wait at least a month to actually have sex, which he seemed okay with. So we made out a little more and I gave him half a handjob (we were in a weird position on the bed and it was uncomfortable for me) so I was just kissing his neck and he finished. To me it wasn't really a big deal since i already felt comfortable with him. After that I had to leave and i was surprised that he stayed in bed and didn't even walk me to the door to say goodbye. Before I left i felt his distance and said 'are you sure we're dating' and he told me not to overthink it and that we are.

So I felt SO weird walking myself out of his house and driving home. He hasn't texted me once and its valentines today and he still hasn't texted me. We were supposed to go out on Thursday.

At this point I don't really care because we've only known each other for 3-4 months. But I just really want to send him a text to give him a piece of my mind.
>>
>>18050444
Maybe your half hand job was that terrible?
>>
Sounds like he might've felt like you pulled a bait and switch. He agreed to the bf/gf deal, but you still didn't put out despite saying that was your condition.

It's up to you whether that makes him a shallow person in your eyes. But based off what you said, I can see why he'd feel gypped.
>>
>>18050453
It wasn't my best, but why wouldn't he say that we're not really dating afterwards?
Or at least text me after to say we shouldn't see each other
>>
>>18050444

guy is probably finding a girl who will fuck him on v-day. you really think ur pussy is worth waiting 1 month over? get real
>>
>>18050458
Why would I have sex with someone right away like that? Especially if something like this happened after?
>>
>>18050463
why did he say he'd be exclusive with me then? i told him I don't have sex right away while we were dating and he was ok with it
>>
>>18050464
Given your story, you said:

>I won't have sex until I'm in a relationship
>OK, let's be in a relationship
>Jk I don't want to have sex yet

The only misunderstanding on his end could have come from you not properly defining what "relationship" means to you. In my mind, exclusivity is something he definitely could have agreed to genuinely in that moment. If a relationship means more than that to you, and takes time to "prove," it doesn't seem like you clarified what you really wanted.
>>
>>18050468

to get in your pants. but you didnt want that, so he moved on.
>>
>>18050486
But is that misunderstanding worth not texting someone to figure it out?
>>
I understand that maybe he wanted sex right away but i just had a WTF moment, like we talked for 4 months and he didn't care and the second we became somewhat exclusive he just jumped ship.

I think its just how meaningless exclusivity meant to him which is getting me upset
>>
>>18050460
I would say he was just trying to get laid or like the other anon stated it's v-day and he's pushing up on another girl hence not contacting you. Either way doesn't seem worth it to pursue anything further on your end
>>
>>18050506
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Its just kind of disappointing with all the things he's said to me and how somewhat long we've been talking.
>>
>>18050510
I agree but depending on your age range it could be common behavior for guys your age. I hear shit like this all this time from college girls I work with
>>
I'll put out an alternate theory......

Maybe he's want's you to take some initiative? He's your boyfriend, just text him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.