[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone want a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

Do you feel better in a relationship

would having a gf make you happier

How about you femons are you happy being single
>>
>>18050342
Femanon here. I'm not happy being single but it isn't insufferable. Happy valentine's day from the 757, heathens.
>>
>>18050342

We evolved to be social creatures, and having a mate is both a biological need and a social expectation.
>>
>>18050342

being lonely sucks. but being with the wrong person sucks too. having a loyal partner is way better than no partner. good ones are hard to find, tho
>>
Being in a relationship is better than being single
Nothing would make me happier to finnally find someone who i can connect to on a personal level
>>
Life is a contest.

The bitch on your arm is a scoreboard.

Your genetic legacy is all this world will remember of you.
>>
I'm a single femanon and I want a boyfriend but i don't want to have sex, I just want to kiss and cuddle with my hypothetical boyfriend, but it seems that not having sex after a month is really bad or something.

I mean, I got told I was a prude because I said I didn't liked the idea of having sex after marriage so I guess I'm not having a boyfriend nor getting married any sooner.
>>
>>18050378
Unless youre tesla
>>
>>18050381
1 in 5 highly religious people will wait till marriage to fuck.
I guess just enjoy fucking yourself for the rest of you life if you dont want to do it with other people.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
it's just kinda shitty to be turned down by every girl ive ever asked out

i know i'm the stereotypical unattractive nice guy but it would be nice to be wanted
>>
>>18050342
Well, kinda.
I mean, sure, I can satisfy myself, but having a woman by my side would feel great too.

To feel warmth with my skin as I rub against hers would be the best.
>>
>>18050342

mostly because a relationship is the G rated version of what every mans biologically programmed to want: sex. this isn't to say men dont like relationships but growing up were told that all those different things come together, love, romance, sex.

throw in decades of disney fairytales and even adult movies ending with the guy getting the girl and were convinced that no story is worth telling unless it ends with romance.

remember myspace? your best friend was always number 1 on your top friends... until you started dating someone. then suddenly that girl was bumped up to number 1.

we were taught that platonic friendship is shallow, we put on talk abotu friendship being great but every day you see guys losing their friendship over a girl, half the time simply because as soon as you get the girl you stop hanging with your friends, and the other half because you both want to date the same girl and are willing to screw the other over for her.
>>
File: High Energy.jpg (76KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
High Energy.jpg
76KB, 500x526px
>>18050397
You're low energy. Be high energy instead.

>how
Try routine jogging (outside,) because it gives you several things you need at the same time.
>>
I have an OCD like routine and having a gf would ruin that.
>>
>>18050397

>would be nice to be wanted

thats woman-thought. the man wants and the woman is wanted. dont be confused, son.
>>
>>18050402
Well, shit, today I learned I have high energy.
Yet I'm STILL not even getting dates.
Fuck my life and end my misery ;~;
>>
>How about you femons are you happy being single
there are times when i think it would be nice to have someone but other times i think about how much i like having time to myself and how i don't like being bothered.. so idk
Also it's not that i can't talk to guys but sometimes looking at them just puts me off that idea
>>
>>18050409
>I have high energy
>I'm so damn sad while I sit in my dark room staring at the internet

Fuck this bullshit, I'm going outside even though there's nothing to see.
>>
>>18050342
Gay and in a relationship here. It's nice to have someone you can rely on and trust. Someone who is also there when you're bored as fuck or fucked up and need help

Even if that person isn't perfect, you should probably settle for 70% perfect if you don't wanna be an INCEL your entire pathetic life. But in just a gaybo so idk how you breeders have it.
>>
>>18050393
But why does it have to be a requirement for a relationship? is it really that important to end a relationship in a week? I'm not really being celibate because of my religion, I just want my first time to be special since my first kiss got stolen and felt like nothing.
>>
>>18050342
yes and yes. I'm a really romantic person and I hate not having a proper outlet for all of my lovey dovey energy. I really enjoy being in a relationship, asking about each others' day, all the mundane little things.
>>
I'm a quiet person but I want somebody to hear my opinions, open their eyes to something crazy I've discovered. I want a girl to care about the way I think about things. I want to go to sleep holding her. When I lay in bed and realize I've never had that it's painful, I don't know if it'd make me happier I just want the pain to be eased.
>>
I enjoy having women in my life... don't call them my girlfriend though because I don't like all the expectations that comes with that.

>>18050381
guys feel offended if you don't want to have sex with them. like you subconsciously think their genes aren't worth surviving basically. it's an ego thing.
>>
>>18050381

find a milquetoast man. they are shitty and useless, but they will cuddle with you
>>
Femanon.

I want to be in a relationship, but only because I'm in like (love?) with someone. When I'm not currently harboring feelings for someone, I don't care that I'm single.
>>
>>18050483
Well, I mean...isn't that everyone's view?
Except for those sexaholics, but let's be honest, those are a minority.
>>
>>18050489
Aren't most people seeking someone out to have feelings for though? Isn't that what online dating and singles events and all that shit is about?

I don't seek people out to have crushes on, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>18050429
It just takes time to find someone who understands your needs.
You may go your whole life without anyone understanding your wants and needs.
I being a male just through my virginity away as fast as i could to someone i didnt love. I don't regret it but i know how you feel about throwing that first time kiss away.
>>
Single femanon here.

Am I happy being single? Yes and no. I'm in love with someone who no longer wants to be with me. I miss them and therefore see myself being single for the rest of my life. I don't see this bitterly. I'm alright with it actually. There are times I feel really down and all that. I do a lot being single. I'm pursuing tertiary education. I now make decisions that affect only me instead of another as well as me.
>>
>>18050526

Gen?
>>
>>18050562
Gen? What's this supposed to mean?
>>
>>18050389
Tesla died mad, lonely, and penniless.
>>
>>18050570
Thought it was your name.
>>
>>18050577
Because you know how he felt about his own death?
Please share some wisdom with me tesla himself.
>>
>>18050381
Same but male. My ideal relationship is pretty much the OP image, and I draw the line at anything that involves sex organs. I tried searching for others in the state with dating apps who don't want sex, (as in asexual) but I am literally the only one on the searches. Doesn't help that I'm after a guy too...
>>
>>18050578
ah. Silly way to spell that name. Only a j would be the way to do it I think.
>>
>>18050381
>>18050429
As a religious man with the same romantic aspirations, and in a society that has unwritten rules of engagement I feel as though I understand your conundrum and I urge you to stay true to yourself and find that special person. It can be lonely out here being like this in the modern world but your not alone, we'll struggle along together but we will all make it, and not in the way you first expected. Stay strong.
>>
>>18050342
it's science. men with women live longer
>>
>>18050588
G as in Genevieve.
>>
>>18050599
Ah. Nah. Wrong person. Sorry m8.
>>
>>18050342

>would having a gf make you happier

No idea, but I've heard that beyond the honeymoon phase it wouldn't. So I rationalize my fears by saying that I won't seek people out to date because it won't make me happy. I've been instead focusing my efforts on suppressing my desire.
>>
Imagine going through old age alone and dying alone with a terminal disease. No one visits you because you have no family. Your friends just pay occasional visits to you (or no visits at all) just to fulfill their social obligations.
>>
>>18050655

if you were really happy, youd shine like a beacon and people would be attracted to you. instead of casting a negative light on the world, try to be positive. its the most banal, obvious piece of advice in the world yet those who adhere to it find happiness and peace
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483901261866.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483901261866.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>18050342
Help me out here /adv/
There is a girl that I've known for a while, we get along very well, we both like each other (pretty sure she still feels the same), but our only difference is age.

When I met her she was doing her freshman year at high school and I was doing my senior. We went to Homecoming together as friends but our feelings seemed to have grown from there. She's asked me out twice since I met her but I rejected her both times because I felt that she was too young for me (she was 14 and I was 17).

I'm turning 19 in March and she's turning 16 in April. Would it still be weird if I dated her?
>>
I enjoy being alone. I used to feel like had to have a bf because everyone else did. I don't think I was really happy until I stopped caring about dating.

Honestly, I always thought people who obsess over being in a relationship are extremely off-putting. Its pathetic if you can't be satisfied without a romantic partner.
>>
>How about you femons are you happy being single
I'm in a relationship right now, but I've never had a problem being single. I have good friendships and I don't need a guy for money or anything. I'm incredibly happy in my relationship, but I don't think I'm any happier overall now than when I was single
>>
>>18050342
i want what i cant have.....i want a relationship when im single and i want to be single when im in a relationship...
>>
>>18050738
Yeah being human sucks
>>
>>18050586
Im the same as you, anon, so your not alone. Even if women that want to share that kind of realtionship are few.. they are out there, so you just have to keep trying till you find one, i guess..
>>
>>18050716
No its not. 16 is the age of consent i think.
>>
>>18050586
>>18050756
Ah sorry I missed the bit that said 'after male'. But i still think what i said applys..
>>
>>18050759
It is where I live, I think I did the right thing by waiting it out.
>>
>>18050756
Yup they're out there. I haven't given up 100% but I sure lowered my expectations massively
>>
File: IMG_2291.jpg (529KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2291.jpg
529KB, 1080x1349px
>>18050370

>social expectation.

I hate this. This is what causes me so much stress. I'm 26, never had a girlfriend (mostly by choice). But I feel so much pressure from society that I SHOULD be out having sex and/or I SHOULD have a girlfriend. But since I'm not doing either of those, people always tell me I need to be doing those things. TV, movies, and music all day we (I) need to be doing those things. It's fucking confusing having a mindset and having the entire world telling you you're wrong. All it does it cause me to think of girls a lot, which makes me even more stressed. I don't even get boners, but this shit makes me keep thinking of god damn girls..
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.