[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_297173.png (37KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_297173.png
37KB, 1920x1080px
How reasonable is it for a 20 year old NEET high school dropout in Poland to learn programming or some other useful skill and get hired without a diploma?
>>
Programming is the shittiest field ever.

Elder wizards work for professional pay, consummate professionals work for 20-something pay, and 20-somethings usually work for free. Supply and demand will always govern your pay, and the copy-paste nature of programming code inflates the supply. If you're Polish, learn a job which uses your hands and feet. The people who write code for a living will pay you a week's salary per hour if you can fix their broken house for them.
>>
>>18050105
i'm weak and inept physically. You can't just learn that, you need to go to school for XX years. Then you need to be good and marketable to even get hired, which is maybe 5% of all those people. Then you can start earning money.
I'll pass.
I'll pass.
>>
>>18050105
Its shitty because its asocial and bad for your health. Eventually you get croocked back, mouse arm, become short sighted and so on.

But its not shit pay, not for 20 somethings, and its certainly not just copy paste if youre doing serious stuff.

Im currently taking part in implementing a new ledger system for a finnancial institution. You dont exactly want to lose any money, and you need to be able to deliver reports which are CORRECT despite everything that can go wrong going wrong.
>>
I'm also thinking about getting into programming

>>18050119
>>18050105
I've worked as a carpenter and that has to be the shittiest occupation ever, it's stressful, it's physically tiring, it's dirty, hard work, clients always bitch about things and try to stab you in the back, unpredictable things happens all the time, stuff breaks, stuff doesn't fit, the list goes on forever. Programming can't be that bad.

>its asocial and bad for your health. Eventually you get croocked back, mouse arm, become short sighted and so on.
These things are entirely up to you, surely just because you're a programmer you can't work out and go out during the weekends?

>Supply and demand will always govern your pay
Aren't programmers in high demand though?
>>
>>18050151
You don't understand. I think of work almost all the time, and i also work a lot of overtime.

But yeah, you can compensate by working out every day and live your life during the weekends. In practice you don't though. You really get mentally exaused. I usually do not do anything at all during weekends. I just sleep, atleast on saturday. On subday you go out and buy some clothes or something and then you clean, wash clothes and coock your meals for the week (ideally)
>>
>>18050165
and 99% of jobs are still worse.
>>
>>18050193
Programming is like a drug when you get flow and absolute hell when you don't.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.