[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my two bosses trying to do? mind games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: crazy bosses.jpg (12KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
crazy bosses.jpg
12KB, 227x222px
Okay I am pretty dumb at these mind games. But I am pretty sure at this point I am being fucked with.

I work under three women right now. There is one leader who is the supervisor of the other two. The leader is very cool, strong woman who also happens to be same ethnicity as me (I am not white).

The other two women work under him. They are P and J. P is a strong built blonde woman is pretty ugly. When I look at her she gives me this weird intimidating stare so I always look away. I have a habbit of looking into people's eyes when I speak, but her crazy stare really makes me cringe.

She asks me stupid questions. Why is the backroom door open? My response "other worker used it". Then she will act like I am lying. She would find the little bit of fault, ask about it and then pretend she's angry. She also never lets me speak. She always asks me something but then answers it herself, really quick. Another reason why I hate talking to her. She comes in at 5 o clock everyday.

Anyways she told me to check my cards, make sure there are no errors. Now she started signing my cards with a pencil (She is not suppose to). Then she would not sign altogether.

J works in the day. She is weird, old cranky too but much easier to deal with. Anyways she told me that P was forgetting to sign my cards, and to take my card to her and stand right next to her, have her sign it.

When I tried doing that, P complained and said she's "Got it". P likes to talk shit about everyone, including J. When I don't talk shit about J to her, she complains i don't agree with her. Then she clenches her jaw, gets in my face and asks me questions again. I will be honest, sometimes I get scared and walk away or stutter. I don't know but the whole thing feels like torture just by being right next to her for 1 second. So I stopped having P sign my card, instead I have people downstairs sign it.

Then P started complaining about me avoiding her.
>>
Today J (who works in the morning) instructed me to have P sign my cards. I tried to explain to her how P is acting, but she dismissed me, in a way making me feel like I am the asshole behind everything. On top of it she said just because P forgets something once does not mean she is doing it on purpose.

Thing is that just last week J told me P does this to my cards repeatedly, and she does the same thing to another person's cards. SO what the fuck is going on? maybe J is senile and P is a psycho? I don't know but the whole fucking thing is annoying. I even hate being around these two bitches at this point. My work is suppose to be really easy and relaxing but somehow feels like my mind is being fucked with.
>>
I want to keep this job. Because their boss is cool with me. I will not do what J said and instead keep avoiding P and have someone else do my timesheet cards. And I will play dumb around J. But what the fuck are they doing? any clue?
>>
>>18050023
Tell the big boss.
>>
>>18050039
They have been working together for years.
>>
>>18050055
But their fuckery is preventing you from doing your job
>>
>>18050061

I am completely replaceable I just want to know why they are doing this. I already know how to deal with them : ignoring them.
>>
Maybe the big boss sees value in you ? Sound like p is doing spiteful shit . It may be because she's jealous . People are petty and childish . They also like to feel important at their jobs . Power tripping on you ?
>>
>I work under three women
Just be stern but not rude, after while they'll realise you're not worth the effort and leave you out of their little power play.
>>
>>18050023
>I work under three women right now
Stopped reading there. Run away
>>
Let me give you advice that will help you in your career and works in every career situation.

Do not complain down or around. Complain up. If you have an issue or a question wondering exactly what is going on, ask your boss. This direct, no bullshit approach is the most mature and best way.

This approach will also be noticed. You will gain respect and it's one trait that makes a good boss.

Your welcome!
>>
>>18050628
Sounds fuckin' disastrous
>>18050736
Won't complaining make things more tense?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.