[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being good with people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nxntLJy.jpg (620KB, 2717x1867px) Image search: [Google]
nxntLJy.jpg
620KB, 2717x1867px
How come some people are just so good with people? They're likeable, they understand others, and people like to talk and open up to them. These people don't even have to be alphas, they're just very very good with people.

How can I become this person?
>>
Some people are adaptable.

If you want to be adaptable AT ALL, then you need to escape the prole mindset of thinking of "people" as one single thing.

People are different. The most adaptable man knows his audience.
>>
>>18049956
Git gud
>>
Kill them jonny.
>>
>>18049956
Charm makes a creature regard you as its trusted friend and ally. Treat the target’s attitude as friendly.

You can attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range. The charmed will creature then regard you as a friendly acquaintance.
>>
>>18049975
How to level up charm?
>>
>>18050006
Each time you level up your skill increases, you are provided the opportunity to make important choices about your abilities.
>>
>>18049956

It's more of a vibe thing.
Start helping and caring more for others. This will make you less self-centered and more approachable by others.
>>
>>18049956

a nice comfortable childhood where they weren't traumatized by neurotic parents and generally see meeting new people as a pleasant experience
>>
>>18049956
Act like an asshole.
>>
>>18049956
Become a sociopath, manipulate others
>>
>>18050032
Shit, I put all my skill points in the vitality and I plan on killing myself anyways.
>>
The real answer here is practice. Practice, practice, practice. You get good at speaking with people the more you do it with intent to improve. Just have to try to speak with people, notice what you wrong, what you can do to improve, how to keep the flow going, pick up on social cues, etc.

Just sitting in your room theory crafting doesn't really help. You'll just freeze in an actual social situation since you'll be thinking too hard instead of just letting things flow. That'll make you more drained and trapped thinking like an introvert. Just have to man up and talk to people.
>>
File: 5ed43f9403725.560cdcbb3e084.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5ed43f9403725.560cdcbb3e084.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>18050187
Get a resurrection or raise dead spell just in case you change your mind.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.