[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with my back /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is wrong with my back /adv/
>>
>>18049932
Its to sexy to keep to yourself, it has its own will nnd wants to be free, out here listen to it, give more pics pls.
>>
>>18049932
Kyphosis
>>
>>18049932
scapular winging.

your serratus anterior is weak.

prolly other muscles too.
>>
push your shoulders up and backwards.
as in stand as straight as you can.

also work out your back muscles so you can stand up more naturally.
>>
>>18049932
You are sprouting new wings.
>>
>>18049932
Maybe this.>>18049965
You'll have to bend over and take a picture for us though, to be sure.
>>
It's dyel.
>>
File: 1486857135088.jpg (45KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486857135088.jpg
45KB, 600x500px
>>18049932
>basically my back
What's the best thing to get rid of this?
>>
Your neck is the real issue.

You have forward leaning syndrome
>>
>>18049932
You have no fucking muscle and your shoulder blades are sticking out.

Get some lats and traps dude.
>>
Nothing is wrong with four back you are just too skinny. I was uncontrollably skinny for 20 years and could not gain weight. My back bused to look like that.
>>
>>18050630
Not OP, but how do you fix this?
>>
>>18050651
deadlifts, pullups, rows, shrugs
>>
Nothing is wrong. Work out. Eat healthy.
>>
>>18050045
kek
>>
>>18050651
Pullups, chinups, supermans, holding straight on parallel bars
I went from 55 to 60 kg after doing bodyweight shit from /fit/, it is noticeably a good improvement. My nerd's flabby back is stronger, I have now the strength to do movement I couldn't before. It's cool
>>
>>18051238
what about some exercises i can do at home without any equipment?
>>
its fuckin spiky thats whats wrong
i bet u can pierce armor with that thing
>>
>>18049932
It is called winged scapula. I have this I believe it may be due from me sitting at the pc hunched over a lot of the times. Working out "may" fix it. Granted I work my back hard and heavy (90lb weighted chins) as fuck but the winging is still there. Some say it is probably the serratus being weak. Granted almost all the time I have been lifting I have never done any ab related workouts. I just started doing weighted oblique twists. Maybe that will help out.
>>
>>18052014
You just need a bar.
>>
>>18052014
Pushups, situps and dips off your bed frame.
If you have a strong enough table do Australian pull ups.
>>
>>18052092
No dude, he needs to work on his posture and his lower back, not his arms.
OP, search for posture exercise, one of them is easy, by leaning on a wall, you can find it easily on Google.
>>
>>18052165
Dips and pushups work out your upper back a bit. He could also do those top down pushups. Situps work your lower back, supplement with planks to even out your core as well. Australian pull ups will work out your back too.
He could also buy a doorframe pull up bar if he wanted to spend some cash.
>>
So should i work on my posture or do exercises? which one would be more efective?
>>
>>18052423
both
>>
>>18052425
yeah i was guessing someone would say that but i just called my chiropractor and he said just the posture would do the trick
>>
>>18052428
>not wanting some sweet gains along the way
k then
>>
>>18052433
its just that im a lazy cunt i will admit, but if you guys say it really helps my back i will try it for a month and see if anything changed, how many sets and reps of the exercises you guys recommended me?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.