[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1481569370542.jpg (57KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481569370542.jpg
57KB, 512x512px
I'm so autistic that I don't even know where to begin. How do you convince a girl to make out with you? How do you convince a girl to be your gf? How do you flirt? What is flirting? How do you initiate anything romantic with a girl? I can talk to girls just fine and they usualy enjoy talking with me, but achieving anything beyond that has always been a mystery to me. How does it work? Why does this come naturally to everyone else? Am I retarded?
>>
>>18049840
>am I retarded
Sounds like it.
Try alcohol. Makes talking to girls easier.
>>
>>18049848
I'm 20 and American and can't be assed to fake an id
>>
>>18049859
What. Where im at alcohol is legal from 18 but a lot of places dont ask your ID, they just want to sell and teenagers are easy costumers. Is it really that hard to hang our with friends and drink? Get girls in there somewhere.
>>
>>18049848
yeah alcohol makes it very much easier. side effect is that you'll do something cringey and regret.
>>
>>18049887
Just dont drink to much. And for the love of god dont let her or yourself sober up before you fall asleep. It will kill the mood so hard, you dont even know.
>>
>>18049840
> How do you convince a girl to make out with you? How do you convince a girl to be your gf?

you don't. you just be cool and confident and they will want you. how do you think your cave-dwelling ancestors got together? with logical arguments?
>>
>>18049897
What does being cool and confident mean? I don't act lame and nervous when talking to girls and I'm still a virgin.
>>
i'm female and mildly autistic, and so are most of my friends.i can also say that there are plenty of girls out there that have no idea how to flirt etc either if that helps
>>
Nah you aren't retarded. You just need to be yourself and be honest. Make it apparent to the one you want that you want them. Avoid "friend mode". A lot of men make the mistake of faking like someone else when talking to girls. If she's the right one, she will like you the way you are naturally. Best of luck.
>>
>>18049840

social interaction is just a skill you have to learn the hard way: trial and error.

talk and talk and talk and talk. be honest about what you want and dont pretend to be someone else. accept failure as a means of learning
>>
>>18049840
Sounds retarded, but don't think about it while you're talking to a girl. If you both have decent chemistry it should go pretty smoothly.

>How do you initiate anything romantic with a girl
This is where I fall short because that's when I start thinking too much.

>Am I retarded?
Yeah, a bit. Don't fret, we're all retarded on this site. Try taking a break and get a hobby outside of doing shit on the computer/playing video games.

I'm not sure if you're a gamer or PC nerd, but it's a somewhat safe assumption given where this is. Start going outside more and take a break from constant visual/audio stimulation.

Biking two or three times a week really mellowed me out and since then I've had an easier time talking to people in general.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.