[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is weird but.... I havent cried in 2 years and I fell like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 14782025499980.png (123KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
14782025499980.png
123KB, 600x570px
This is weird but.... I havent cried in 2 years and I fell like I cant experience such feeling again and it is..... just weird
>>
Cut some onions.
>>
>>18049525
Doesnt fell real
>>
I used to be like you OP. I hadn't cried for almost a decade and then I met >her

I fell hard despite the fact that I knew she already had a boyfriend. Then one day I was talking to some of our mutual friends and the subject of her boyfriend came up. I didn't expect to be hit that hard. When I got home I crawled in bed and cried for a while.

So the good news is all the pain and loneliness and sorrow you are feeling now can get MUCH MUCH worse and you will be able to cry again.
>>
>>18049556
Yay.....
>>
>>18049522
Yeah, it's because you aren't putting yourself out there and living.

You been letting yourself fall in love? You been out doing shit? You been on a road trip lately? You played music or done stand up in front of people lately? Or have tou been sitting in your cubicle and then coming home every night?

You been hiking? You played a pick up basketball or tennis game? You driven a car fast? You been cheated on? You had a one night stand? You been in a fight? You have a family member die?

You aren't going to feel shit if you aint living shit.
>>
>>18049522
Lucky son of a cunt.
I'd rather feel nothing than emotional 24/7.
>>
>>18049639
>You been letting yourself fall in love?
I've been trying
>You been out doing shit?
Yes for 3 months every Saturday I've been to a party and I am daily out with my friends
>You been on a road trip lately?
To the mountains 2 weeks ago
>You played music or done stand up in front of people lately?
I played a song I made to couple of friends
>Or have tou been sitting in your cubicle and then coming home every night?
No
>You been hiking?
No but I go to a fitness
>You played a pick up basketball or tennis game?
Recently, no, because its winter here. But in summer I play basketball on a daily basis.
>You driven a car fast?
No licence but I am getting one soon
>You been cheated on?
Sadly yes in my last relationship
>You had a one night stand?
No, virgin.......
>You been in a fight?
Last week at a party with a drunk douche
>You have a family member die?
My grandparents... R.I.P.
>>
>>18049663
Believe me you dont...
>>
>>18049676
Get laid my dude, how do you get cheated on when the chick isn't even your gf?
>>
>>18049696
She was lol, she just fucked a dude told me a week after it happend and i broke up with her
>>
>>18049712
Until a chick fucks me regularly I don't consider her my girlfriend.

Why didn't you give her the dick? Clearly it's what she wanted.
>>
>>18049684
Guv. Can you tell me one downside to walking around like a fucking robot, punt kicking emotional
wrecks in the skull, as compared to being one and having tears literally start falling/rolling down you cheeks in fucking public.
>>
>>18049724
We were two weeks in and I was thinking about making some romantic bullshit so I can nail her but the news came in aaand yeah...
>>
>>18049684
How so. There is a somethibg unsettling about not feeling emotional for a very long time but it doesnt fuck with your daily functions me thinks. And when you start worrying a lot you do feel misarable so you're not emotionless, congratulations.
>>
>>18049740
Humans>robots
>>
>>18049752
Dude, just fuck her. That's why you got fucking played. You should have been fucking her way sooner. Tell me you at least fingered her.
>>
>>18049759
Yes a couple of times even got bj's
>>
>>18049556
Is it better to have (hoped) and lost, than to have never (hoped) at all?
>>
You're probably a stoic person
>>
>>18049522
that used to be me too, but as i met more people and i got older it changed. i fell in love and then i could open up to that

i was at work the other day and this song came on the radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t5gGm3NWU4

made me cry really hard out of nowhere. then i looked it up on youtube when i got home and it had a really longwinded and pretentious description form the band, that kind of killed it for me but i pretend i didnt see that

anyway.. give it time man and stay open
>>
>>18049809
I actually came close to crying recently and it was by this song Adult Swim Bump Go to bed
>>
>>18049754
Not op but I'm extremely apathic. I spent some days at a girls house having the time of my life and I still didn't feel joy or love. I felt...Nothing. a
I told her and I could see her soul being crushed because she likes me and although I like her as well, I can't seem to show an ounce of passion.

Believe me, being a robot is smthe worst thing ever.
>>
File: Creature.jpg (176KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Creature.jpg
176KB, 1921x1280px
Hadn't cried for over 10 years, then my brother passed away recently and I managed to cry for a few minutes.

I had completely forgot what it felt like, it kinda hurts in a way, hard to explain and the tears kinda tickle when they run down your cheeks.
The whole thing was fucked up but somewhere deep inside me I was happy that I managed to cry because for a short while I felt human again.

That was probably the last time though, I doubt I'll ever cry again, I just can't think of anything that I loved more than my brother.
>>
>>18049522
get a girlfriend, 3D women automatically make you cry.
>>
sorry man just try not to hate yourself all goes downhill from there
you shouldnt blame nothing else than yourself tho maybe better luck next time
>>
>>18049889
3D women will RANDOMLY make you cry.

It might be on the first night, it might be years down the road. But whenever it happens, everything leading up to that moment will be like barrels of gunpowder.

don't get married son
>>
>>18049906
>Don't hate yourself
>You shouldn't blame nothing else than yourself
>Wat.jpeg
>>
>>18049763
>blowjobs without sex

this is abnormal
>>
>>18051055
Better than nothing....
>>
>>18051071
I just don't get it, I've had sex with way more women than blowjobs.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.