[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: YoWIP.jpg (444KB, 1596x1200px) Image search: [Google]
YoWIP.jpg
444KB, 1596x1200px
So, my girlfriend asked me for some sexy photos, since we're 500 miles apart right now.
I came up with this. She hasn't contacted me for seven hours now. Do you guys think she got the joke?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1200x675px
>>18049443
EE MATCHIN MOY SHOGG
>>
Unless she's retarded, yeah. Who knows if she actually thought it was funny though.
>>
>>18049443
She wanted to schlick to you and you sent her a text that says; "I'm way too insecure about my body for that, lol."

You basically told her that you don't consider yourself attractive.
>>
Well no shit Sherlock! Of course I'm not attractive, I'm a 220lbs, 6ft4, white, balding male. The only thing that makes me attractive, is that I have a job. Women should definitely know better.
>>
>>18049498
She's your girlfriend, she obviously thinks you're attractive. Maybe she just feels awkward rn
>>
>>18049498
Then go to the gym or just send a dick pic stupid.

Seriously? Who doesn't work out?
>>
>>18049507
>>18049510
Guys, guys, you all might have a point, but think about it from my perspective: I look into the mirror and see an ogre. There's nothing sexy about that. No amount of working out is going to fix that. ;(
>>
>>18049513
You're a fucking pussy. Get a gym membership you fucking moron. Eat better and less. Lift weights.

I could send my gf a shirtless pic whenever and I'm not ripped or anything. Because a year of lifting and cardio puts anyone above the average dumb ass like you. Plus lifting and cardio are zen. It's a time of reflection and routine. I love it. It reminds me of doing a good job cutting a lawn just right but for my body.
>>
>>18049513
Well no one here gives a shit about that. If you want advice that is GOOD advice then just do what your girlfriend wants you fucking idiot. Or at least tell her that you are too uncomfortable to do so. Communication is always key you fucking autist.
>>
>>18049521
This, she would probably validate you and tell you you're sexy.

My gf tells me that my body is great everytime I'm naked with her. She tells me my legs and butt look good and that she likes my arms. I can tell she wants me to cut and get abs but that's it.

She's insecure too so I compliment her hips and breasts and lower back dimples and skin tone.

Your gf will probably tell you she likes how comfy you look and how tall you are.
>>
>>18049532
Okay guys, point taken. Working out and communication. I'll try that, I'll tell ya'll how it all went next year! Thanks guys. Live long and prosper!
>>
>>18049536
Do reg parks beginners routine and do 40 minutes of cardio on days you don't lift.

Avoid too much empty carbs, don't drink your calories. You'll look good quickly.
>>
You don't have to just take a shirtless photo to be 'sexy' anything that's flexed really. The comedian is funny because he's not hot so that in mind spice it up by being more creative with your camera, think about what you'd want to do to her but show it. Those pics kill the mood imo when she's looking to get off. Hope she doesn't get frustrated.
>>
is this loss?
>>
>long distance girlfriend

She's busy having sex.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.