[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do tonight /adv/? I recently moved back home due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1468246637016.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1468246637016.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
What should I do tonight /adv/? I recently moved back home due to financial issues and my parents want the house to themselves tonight. My friends are all busy with their GFs and I'm feeling lonely and depressed as hell. Where should I go?
>>
>>18049365
Any help here y'all? I'm a little apprehensive of going places where couples will be like the movies or bars.
>>
>>18049365
Please?
>>
>>18049413
Go for a long walk and make plans to improve yourself so that you'll be able to lure bitches over with your new found confidence
>>
>>18049426
I was thinking about doing this drunk. Is that a bad idea?
>>
>>18049429
Not really, no.
>>
Go to a bar anon lots of low hanging fruit tonight
>>
>>18049434
Ooops, I meant to say Yes, it's a shit idea Anon. Go for a walk and think things through with a clear mind
>>
>>18049429
use your common sense? (if you have one)
>>
>>18049440
>drinking is bad
>I'm a puritan
>common sense
>>
Idk about where you live, but the bars are more swamped with singles than couples.
Everyone goes out to drink the pain away and hook up so they don't have to feel quite as much like a loser for being single on valentines day. More bars in my town are having singles events than anything
>>
File: Prohibitionlol.jpg (55KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
Prohibitionlol.jpg
55KB, 400x391px
>>18049440
>>
>>18049454
this

Bars are going to be having singles nights tonight, just go to one of them.
>>
File: uc03HNk.gif (371KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
uc03HNk.gif
371KB, 322x240px
>>18049461
Lol I'm going to the singles skee ball tournament my fave bar is doing tonight.

>Only balls I'll be touching by the end of the night
>>
>>18049475
Don't be a dipshit. That sounds like a lot of fun.

I live in a rural area. There isn't even a bar for over 40 miles. There isn't a "club" for over 100.
>>
>>18049486
Yeah it's just gonna be awkward because the fwb's probably gonna be there with one of the other dozen or so chicks he's bangin that had more priority than me.
Like I was fully aware I was just one of many he was fooling around with, but man it was so much easier when they were just faceless girls in my head. Everytime I see the much incredibly more hotter women he's with it just feels bad man. Makes sense why I can only get him to come around to me once a month. Dude's just got much better options. Buuuuut he's the only option I've got. Not for lack of trying.
>>
>>18049543
Well you put yourself in that scenario, you have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>18049563
Yeah I know lol. It was all I could get though. Its incredibly rare I find anyone I'm mentally attracted to, so my options are slim to begin with. Only dude I've ever met that I would consider dating, but he doesn't want to be "tied down". Decided to give the ole casual thing a try. Though I'm quickly finding it's not that fun, especially when it's infrequent. Probably gonna cut it off soon. Or more likely, allow myself to be cut off since frankly he's never once contacted me. I don't think he'd even noticed if I stopped messaging him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.