[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex before marriage: Filthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

So, there's this chick who i would like to date and eventually make her my wife.
Problem, she is like your typical young woman these days: not a virgin, had bad history of relationships, her ex-boyfriend is a pretty big loser.
She showed interest and she's very attractive.
Now my question, should i ask her out? Or is this a waste of time?
>>
Can you deal with your virgin complex?
If so, yes.
If not, no.
>>
The only sure way to avoid STDs and paternity fraud is to stay pure, and marry a pure partner.
>>
>>18049295
i don't have a virgin complex sir. but thanks for the input.
>>
>>18049293

You haven't even gone on a date with her, how can you say you want her to be your wife?

Talk about putting the cart before the horse.
>>
File: whores3.jpg (282KB, 857x2048px) Image search: [Google]
whores3.jpg
282KB, 857x2048px
It's not a waste, if you don't consider losing ten years of your time and money to divorce court a waste. Otherwise, it's the biggest attainable waste short of literal suicide.
>>
>>18049306
dude, i don't have time to waste.
maximum 3 months i'm gonna see her and then it's time to marry.
>>
File: 1450296024253.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450296024253.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>Should I attempt to make a hoe into a housewife?

You can't make a hoe a housewife.
>>
>>18049310
She's not going to say yes after only 3 months. Save yourself the trouble and don't bother.
>>
>>18049342
>implying half the single women over 30 wouldn't say yes to a random stranger

People will take you more seriously, when you stop pretending to be something you're not.
>>
>>18049308
Virgins have a low divorce rate just because the only people who stay virgin till marriage are the highly religious, who are also against divorce.
Virgins don't have any inherit quality that makes their marriages better. Unless you're highly religious, there's no point to marry a virgin.
>>
>>18049293
are you Muslim by any chance?
>>
>>18049404
no
but i get how you think that given how most white people nowadays just put up with filth and degeneracy
>>
>>18049423
I understand that you don't want a whore or something, but trust me, a woman who lost her virginity to a boyfriend isn't a slut. Now I don't know how bad her relationships were, but people make mistakes, including in their love lives.

Your reasons for wanting a virgin wife is purely selfish.

You remind me of a guy I met and was willing to go out until he kept demanding I be his bride even before our first date. It's just strange and obsessive behaviour
>>
>>18049448

"Stop being selfish"
-selfish people who hold none of your interests
>>
File: mb.jpg (46KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
46KB, 385x385px
>>18049293
I wondered when the slut shaming troll would pop up again. I haven't seen any of this bullshit this year. Are you breaking an exile, or is this just the first day back from a ban? Is this is the only topic you know how to write?
>>
>>18049293
https://youtu.be/vO1CCXXMzBI

Go have sex yourself amigo. Have sex with her, actually. She's not a virgin so she'll do it.

Ask her out and get laid.
>>
Just show her affection and treat her good, respect her and don't use her past against her. Be good to her, and if she's truly good, she will appreciate you. If she doesn't appreciate you, you will know she didn't deserve you.

That's kinda how things go.
>>
>>18049533
no idea what you're talking about bud.
i'm deeply religious and so called "slut-shaming" is just repeating god's word.
is jesus a misogynist to you?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (44KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
44KB, 426x600px
>>18049549
> is jesus a misogynist to you?
You know Jesus hung out with hookers, right?
https://youtu.be/wr5kVHl1DyE
>>
>>18049645
He hung out with them, sometimes. He didn't commit to them or swear off pure women for whores' benefit.
>>
File: badday.jpg (107KB, 502x750px) Image search: [Google]
badday.jpg
107KB, 502x750px
>>18049649
> He didn't commit to them
He died for them on the Cross. If that's not commitment, I don't want to know what is.
>>
>Christianity tells innocent men to be chained to women who will never love them

Coincidentally, Christianity is also losing territory like dry brush in a wildfire. Islam expects women to be honorable.
>>
>>18049549
shouldn't you be dating other deeply religious people? it's highly unlikely that you will met a virgin outside of religious communities unless you hang around elementary schools, also labeling them as filthy might hurt your chances
>>
>>18049868
>get close enough to ask
>ask
>get answer
>move on
>repeat

Nothing /adv/ ever says or does will move this system an inch in either direction. If you want to get someplace, then just get up and go.
>>
>>18049293
these hoes aint loyal
>>
>>18049677
He died on the cross because da jews made shure he got no lawyer. That why he dead fool.
>>
File: IMG_3478.jpg (93KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3478.jpg
93KB, 600x604px
>>18049722
>>
>>18049951
You can shoot flames all you want, but it will never compensate for your society's inability to form stable families.
>>
>>18049886

>Governor of Judea did not want to crucify Jesus.

>Governor of Judea was fired by Rome shortly after, because Jews complained about him night and day for not wanting to crucify Jesus.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.