[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 29

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
File: il_340x270.869111506_by20.jpg (22KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.869111506_by20.jpg
22KB, 340x270px
What kind of women wear these?

I'm having trouble pinpointing what it is.
>>
>>18049226
It's a choker and I fucking love them on women.
>>
>>18049226

any kind that likes them. all types wear it. stop trying to paint everyone as robots.
>>
>>18049229

cuz you're ugly.
>>
>>18049226
Women who are sluts, sadly, there are many sluts these days.
>>
>>18049226
That is a thot collar.
AKA a black belt of Sucking dick.
>>
Either.

So I go to walk into Walgreens to buy some condoms. There are like 5000 trojan options.... Which one do I pick?
>>
Say its a friday night party club and you're talking to a woman. You want to get laid.
Is it a bad idea to simply ask: "Lets have sex"
Or should I do the typical ritual of inviting to my/her place"?
>>
>>18049226
If she wears a choker, you can choke'er.
>>
>>18049254
The size that fits your dick.
>>
>>18049277
Do the packages actually say the size?
>>
>>18049278
Yes
>>
>>18049278
I'm not sure how it is in America, but here they usually have the width in mm.
>>
Why do girls seem fake as fuck?

Like I know too many of those girls that when something happens to you they "are always there for you" that type of shit.

Then when you try to talk or make plans to just hang out they are dodgey or simply do not carry a conversation.

It feels like they like having the idea of being a friend and seem like they care but when putting into practice being friends they can't seem to do it.
>>
>>18049254
Get a variety pack.
>>
>>18049226
Its a fashion trend. Nothing more nothing less really. The kind of women who wear them are the kind of women who follow fashion trends. Whatever that means personally to you.
>>
>>18049301
>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>>/r9k/
>>
I'm 25 years old, is this too old to get braces?
>>
>>18049427
nah
>>
>>18049427
Not really.
>>
>>18049427
Nope. Think long term buddy. Yes, being that old with braces is gonna be weird, just because you're a statistical outlier. Most people get that out of the way in high school. It's likely going to be a turn off while you've got em.
But you know whats a bigger turn off? Fucked up teeth.
I mean, you can be slightly less attractive temporarily for a couple years while you've got em on.
Or you can be significantly less attractive for the rest of your life with fucked up teeth.
>>
Is my girlfriend hinting to me that she wants to give me a blowjob.

She's been making a lot of inuendo jokes the last time I saw her. Saying things when eating like "I can fit a lot in my mouth." And then winking. Then later on she was making blowjob jokes through text.

The furthest we've gone sexually is hand stuff and grinding, and she said she wanted to do more with me but wait for a special day. And today is valentines day.

I've never actually had a blowjob, so I'm actually pretty nervous if this is the case. With that said, I think getting one would be awesome. What's it like, and what should I expect? How do I not be nervous about this?
>>
>>18049246

Its true. My ex wore one of these all the time and she was great at blowing the D
>>
I was thinking of changing my fashion style from jeans-and-a-meme-shirt to something more cute-like. Any suggestions on what you guys might like on girls?
>>
How long is it socially acceptable to send a text to someone who hasn't responded? Am I being tested or something?

Met a girl on tinder and it's been about a day. The conversation went super well but the ball is in her court and she hasn't said anything to the last thing I said.

Wat do?
>>
>>18049427
I know a 40y.o. guy who has them since... 3 years or so?
>>
Girls -

What does "I know I like you, but I just don't feel like I like you" even mean? Just had someone drop that one on me and I'm completely confused. To me the two aren't separated so.
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>18049452
>>
>>18049452
Make sure you tidy up your landscape down there bro. Just to be prepared. If she wants to give it a try for the occasion, be ready.
>>
>>18049496
That's what scares me, braces seem like a pain in the ass and takes a long a while for them to do their job.
>>
>>18049452
Are underage people allowed here?
Also: yes.

>>18049467
I wore those when I was lik 6 or 7.....last time they were in fashion.
>>
Hey guys,

I've been on a date with a guy and he's been texting me pretty much everyday, although he didn't bother asking me out since then.I got drunk on Saturday and texted him to come out to meet with me and friends. It wasn't weird, I asked it normally and when he said he couldn't, I replied "ok, no problem"

He didn't text me since then. Did I fuck up anyway?
>>
>>18049509

no

He fucked up.
>>
>>18049512
how did he?
>>
>>18049505
Idk, if you're American, I say go for it, people from the US tend to have a boner for perfect teeth.
If you're from somewhere else, invest more time and money to make your teeth be actually healthy, so keep your enamel in shape, your gums clean, etc, but don't destroy your enamel with regular braces. (Same goes for teeth whitening.)

>>18049497
One guess I have is: she doesn't feel very strong chemistry/doesn't get sexually aroused when you're close, but she does trust you a lot, thinks you're nice, etc.
It's worded really weird, though, she's either very shy to talk about her feelings, or doesn't know her emotions too well.
>>
>>18049491
For starters, if she's "testing" you, then you need to run the fuck away. Normal, emotionally stable people don't do that shit. The people you'd actually want to date, won't do that shit.

If the balls in her court, it's in her court. You can choose to try and restart conversation whenever you want. But if she's not responding to anything, then why would you waste your time on her?
I live by a rule of 2's. Send a message, if no response in a couple days, if you want, send another. If no response to that one, move on.
>>
>>18049515

1. by texting you everyday
2. by not making definitive dates

Phone is for making definitive dates and thats it.

From what you wrote you like the guy but if he keeps doing what he is doing you will drop impatient and friendzone him.
>>
>>18049528
I wouldn't friendzone him. Either we get together or don't meet again, since we connected based on attraction rather than friendship

I do really like him though, I just want to save this if possible
>>
>>18049524

every woman tests. Its their way of checking who she is dealing with. A beta male will react to their tests negatively an alpha male will just dismiss those tests as silly and they wont bother him in any way.
>>
File: yee.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
80KB, 272x199px
>>18049542
yall need to get out of your parent's basements more.
Love yourself just a little bit, don't date women like this man. I'm telling you right now, not all women do this. Just the ones with fucking daddy issues.
Yall complain about us only liking "Chad"? Well you're only going after "Stacy". Just like how there are better men than Chad, there are better women than Stacy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go drink bleach after using that much r9k terminology.
>>
>>18049539

then chase him. Women love chasing and men hate it. Ask him out. Call him and say something like: I think you are awesome guy (or whatever you think of him) and I would like if you ask me out.

Thenk you stop talking and wait for his response if he will give you possible dates you pick the one that suits you if he hesitates you just forget about this beta.
>>
>>18049301
I dunno
A few of my girl friends stuck with me through a hard part in my life. They seemed genuinely concerned, and so after I got better I made an effort to pay it back in terms of hanging/talking/being there when they were in need of a friend. It's worked out pretty well, everyone seems to be doing ok.

I will say there was a lot of "I'm there for you" shit, but you really can't expect people to go out of their way to check up on you. Those that do are worth keeping around as actual friends.
>>
>>18049523
I'm not american but my teeth are pretty fucked up and I have overbite, I should have got braces ages ago.
>>
>>18049550

listen buddy when I tell you: Women do tests. They test on every level whenever they feel like it. Sometimes the tests are really convoluted. They dont do these to piss you off they do it to see if you are like one of tens of betas they interacted with. This is what women do, its in their nature.
>>
>>18049552
I texted him now asking how he is.

I keep hearing that men don't like it if a woman is too available or eager. I'm really confused over what to believe.
>>
>>18049523
We are both in college, and I found out that I was her first kiss through a mutual friend. She was the one that initiated a lot of the kissing, so I'm not quite sure it's that? Maybe I'm just a bad kisser then.
>>
File: da3.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
da3.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>18049565
Listen buddy when I tell ya, I AM a woman who's telling you there's at least one fucking woman on the face of the earth that is not doing these weird mental experiments.

I'm starting to see what you're thinking are "tests" are just women deciding for whatever reason you don't have the traits they want after talking to you like a normal human being, and you're softening the blow to your ego by pretending you failed some sort of test.

But shit, I know damn well this is b8. 5/8 m8. You got me.
>>
>>18049572

>I keep hearing that men don't like it if a woman is too available or eager.

this is bullshit right there.

Guys fall in love way faster then women. Sometimes in a matter of minutes. Then what usually happens is women arent really receptive. You keep doing what you are doing and you will get your prize.

Or he just isn't that much into you as you are into him.
>>
>>18049572
I guarantee you the average man would love to have a girl hitting on him. And if he's already texting you everyday he's in.
>>
>>18049254
>latex condom
Pleb as fuck.

>>18049482
What is a meme shirt? I like princesses, so I like dresses. Search Taylor Swift casual dresses.

>>18049572
Please, say more than "How are you" after he replies. Girls usually only start the chat to get attention, then they don't have anything to say afterwards.
>>
File: gallery_31393_3044_46297.jpg (98KB, 477x458px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_31393_3044_46297.jpg
98KB, 477x458px
>>18049482
10/10 bod too.
>>
>>18049579

enjoy your relationships with betas not being able to be tested.
>>
>>18049596
I'm >>18049598
>ugly shoes
>ugly legwear

>>18049601
>ugly shorts
>ugly legwear
2/10 wouldn't bang.
>>
File: 1473433188895.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1473433188895.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>18049589
>>18049598
>>18049581
It's good, he replied and apologised for not talking earlier.

But I suddenly don't know what to talk about
>>
>>18049607

ask him when he is going to ask you out.
>>
>>18049572
Yes and no.
There IS a line, but generally if either party texts a lot it can be an annoyance.
Usually if it's been a while and neither party has messaged, don't question and just send a "what's up" if you're still interested.

As for not setting up dates, you could try dropping hints at potential dates. Like "This thursday has a cool event at the zoo that might be interesting!"
Or you can be more obvious, idk how girls work.
>>
>>18049605
Its ok, she wouldn't bang you either lol. Too good for you.
>>
>>18049612
>>18049613
O-okay, thanks. Kind of scared of being rejected, but then again at least then I'll know where we stand
>>
>>18049607
>But I suddenly don't know what to talk about
You're a cancer.

>>18049620
>anorexic hipster(that pic)/goth (this pic)
>too good for me
Hahahahah
>>
>>18049482
get a skirt. This world needs more skirts.
>>
>>18049626
>Having shit taste.
Tinier the girl the better.
>>
>>18049621
Be bold, that's what pays off.
>>
>>18049211
Girls,
this girl I used to work with and haven't talked in at least 6 months, just texted me to "know how I was doing", we exchanged some words and at the end she word something along the lines "well I'm glad you are doing fine, don't forget about us (the people in the company)" and I told her "we could hang out some time, if you want to?"
Do you think this was inappropriate from me and she just wanted to check on me or it was appropriate?
he hasn't replied yet btw.
>>
>>18049633
Appropriate by who's standards? It's not like you invited her to sit on your dick.

Wanting to meet up and touch base with a former colleague is hardly strange.
>>
>>18049564
Oh okay. Go for it, then!
It's really only bad for the first few days...
Remember to take care of your enamel later. Airfloss every day while you have it on!
>>
>>18049596
This is really cute! I don't like the shoes but the style is definitely something I want to go for

>>18049598
Just some geek shirt found in like teerepublic

>>18049628
Thank you! I will try to get over the anxiety over this

How about a long top and leggings? Would bang?
>>
>girl with a boyfriend for 8 years only met met once and spoke a few words to me
>since then we've been talking on Facebook several times a week, with her often messaging me first
>she even messaged me in like a teasing way why I didn't say hi to her at this convention, and then she invited me out to lunch after though I couldn't go and she never rescheduled
>we still talked after that but nowadays she stopped messaging me
Was she into me or just being nice?
>>
>>18049758
My guess would be that she was testing the waters, looking for something.
>>
>>18049758
Seems like she was just trying to make a friend. I don't see any of that as flirty.
>>
Girls, how do you make the distintion between a confident guy and a narcissistic douchebag?
>>
>>18049789
They usually make it pretty clear.
>>
>>18049789
A confident guy treats me like an equal. He respects me. He isn't scared of voicing his opinion, of calling me out on my bullshit, on speaking up for himself if needed.
A douchebag thinks he's better than me, belittles me. He doesn't have respect for people with a different opinion, or for anyone really.

Around a confident dude I feel comfortable, around a douchebag I feel uncomfortable and I just want to leave.
>>
Fuck niggers make money
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (40KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
40KB, 384x384px
Am I overreacting girls?

My gf has been away in Japan for a while and we didn't have call for 2 days (sporadic texting). So on the day of v day she sent me a happy valentines day <3 in the morning

I then replied like 3 hour after and sent her an audio message and some pictures. She was gone for the next 14 hours without communication.

When I txted her before bed asking if everything is OK I see that she's already seen my messages ages and have been active on messenger.

She then texts me like 2:30 am and tells me she's been out all day without internet and thanks for message. She said she'd understand if I was angry

Am I wrong for being angry? I'm just worried because her ex is also there in Japan and they both were away from their phone for around the same 13 hour period.... What should I do to sort this out?
>>
So is there any reason or hope for a 22yr virgin male to getting into the dating scene since all non virgin women most likely are turned off by virgin males?
>>
>>18049837
you have to go to japan, sort this out
>>
>>18049837
Her fb was also deactivated for the entire day yesterday
>>
>>18049843
Not with that attitude no.

With confidence that low and a virginity complex that insane, even virgin women are gonna be turned off.

Seriously dude, it's not that important, and even if a bitch does care, just lie. She will literally never know you are a virgin unless you tell her, there is no way for her to tell.
>>
Why would women want to date me when they have a ton of superior options?
>>
>>18049861
If you don't think you're good enough, then you aren't.
Second you have self worth, then women will come to you.

Also, if loving yourself is just impossible, then go find yourself the ugliest fattest, most downs syndrome esque girl the the room. She will not have any options and jump you the second you make eye contact with her.
>>
>>18049607
Just ask "So anyway, how's your sex life?"
>>
>>18049871
Yeah, but how can they not tell?
>>
>>18049876
Because there's no tell.
If you think that "being bad at sex" is 100% a sign of virginity, you're dead wrong. You can fuck a billion women and still be bad at it. But that's beside the point, because you have no idea if you'll be bad at it or not, so don't fucking assume you will and you won't.

Sex for women is mental, you will likely not be getting them off with your peen anyway. You need to put her in the headspace that you're gonna rock her world because you're a manly man. THATS what's gonna get her off. If you can't be confident in your ability, then you're dooming yourself from the start and that's nobody's fault but your own. You're choosing to be bad at it.
>>
>>18049894
I see, I always assumed for play was the big key but didn't think it was 99% of sex.
>>
OK. This is odd.

A girl brought up going out for tea. I offered up last week, but she countered with Valentines day. (Later the day after as the place closes by 4PM during the week) Now the day before she says that she is "Busy" and that she's "Sorry" that she cant go.

Why could this have happened. Cold feet or something else?
>>
>>18049909
For women it basically is. You get off by sticking your dick in her, she gets off from foreplay. Most women do not orgasm without difficulty from penetration alone. Hell some don't at all. If you're not touching the clit, it's usually lost on her. Might feel alright, but you likely won't finish her.
Pro tip: Go down.
>>
finally asked a girl I've had a crush on for a while now out today. I asked her if she was available over the weekend and if she would want to do something like see a movie. she simply said she'd check if she was available. this occurred in a real-life conversation about 8 hours ago, and she has not messaged/called/anything to let me know if she is free. is it going to happen or am I being purposely avoided?
>>
File: 1469100233004.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469100233004.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
where do younger girls hang in college? I'm 18yo freshman and I've noticed that only grils who are under 20 want anything to do with me.
>>
>>18049930
That is most likely being let down softly. Though still possible that maybe she is unsure
>>
File: 95d97c348ad10679_leg_basic.jpg (39KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
95d97c348ad10679_leg_basic.jpg
39KB, 400x600px
>>18049751
Like pic related? If so, that's nice.
Be careful not to look slutty with leggings.
>no comment about Taytay dresses ;_;

>>18049837
Where are you from? Are you Japanese descendant? I've seen this story many times and the probability of you being cucked is high, seriously.
>>
Women: If a woman cheats on his boyfriend, should she break up with him?
>>
Guys: Do you ever get a boner at the wrong thing or a person you're not attracted to? How much a part of it is attraction?
>>
>>18049959
Wat. Go ahead and rephrase that one mate.
>If a woman cheats on (her) boyfriend, should she break up with him?
Well, yes. She's clearly done with him, or cannot give him her all, so she should. She should have broken up with him before hand.

But, she's a cheater. That already means her moral compass is busted. She will likely just keep stringing her bf along because she likes having both the attention of the bf and the other guy, until he finds out. Because cheaters are just not good people.
>>
>>18049994
Excuse me shitlord? It's tranny-17. Women can be men too
>>
>>18049927
So penetration is a waste it seems overall
>>
>>18049930
That's a no.
>>
>>18050007
Not entirely. That's another thing that men typically don't understand about women, the orgasm is not everything. The fun of the ride, in my opinion, is just as good if not better than the orgasm.
Penetration to most women can feel good, it's just that most report it's not what makes them cum most of the time. Every woman is different though, there are a handful that get vaginal orgasms regularly and easily. Just statistically speaking, and even biologically speaking to a certain degree, the female pleasure center is in the clit. There are very few nerves in the vaginal canal, if she is getting pleasure from it, or orgasming from it, it's because you can hit the gspot just right. Which fun fact, is just the back side of the clit.
Problem is, the gspot can often be difficult to hit right and consistently, and no, it's not 100% because your dick isn't the right shape or size. It can also be because of the way she's laid out too.
The clit is easily accessible. It's right there on the surface, that's why it's usually the go to.

The other benefit to penetrational sex, at least within a relationship, is the intimacy and closeness of it. It can be pretty special to feel so comfortable with someone, you're allowing them to literally put a piece of themselves INSIDE of you, and inside of your most sensitive and vulnerable place too.
I get nothing out of penetration myself. Hell, I actually only ever feel discomfort with it. But I still have penetrational sex for this reason. I like feeling that close to him, like I'm really giving myself to him, heart mind and body. Once again, it's an emotional/mental thing.
>>
>>18050000
What a waste of quads kek.

Sorry I assumed your gender xir.
>>
>>18050024
I see I see, thanks for the feed back. No idea when I'll be able to apply this in my life but hopefully it wont be so long down the road I'll forget
>>
>>18050040
If you take anything out of it, please just go build some confidence. That's whats gonna get you far kid.
>>
A classmate of mine posted a Snapchat on her story that said "Love is in the air" with a picture of myself and another classmate working together with a whole bunch of hearts drawn in. Should I read into that (aka that girl has a crush on me)?
>>
>>18049803
What if I think I'm better than everyone, not just you?
>>
>>18050053
Maybe, but I'd take it with a grain of salt. It's pretty 50-50 because they could just be joking.
>>
>>18049980
When i was younger i was terrified of public showers and saunas, for fear of inappropriate spontaneous boner. Now that i'm older i usually need physical stimulation to get erect.
Does that answer your question?
>>
>>18050053
Or she has a crush on your classmate. Or, and this is actually quite probable, she's shiping you and your classmate.
>>
>>18050060
Yeah that sort of paints a picture. There's a guy I know who got a boner from me, without going into details it would be pretty problematic if he wanted to rail me so I'm trying to figure this out.
>>
>>18050063
>>18050058
I should mention that the classmate that posted it was a girl, I don't have her on Snapchat. The classmate that I was in the picture with showed me the Snapchat, started to giggle and said "They need to stop."
>>
>>18049917
ideas?
>>
>>18050068

It kind of sounds like that girl probably has a crush on you. I'd go for it. Don't be too straight forward though, just ask her to casually hang out some where
>>
>>18050064
Unless he's your brother or something, he probably does want to rail you. And if is, then yeah, as i said, inappropriate boners happen. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Guys with shaved preferences:
Whats the most important part of the shaved pussy? The visual aesthetic of it, or the texture?

Because fuck my ass I can't have both. It feels smooth as a baby's bottom, but it just looks horrific.
I can probably just get by with the lights being off and everything but if he catches a glimpse at it, he's gonna see this mess of 5 o clock shadow and red spotted horror.
Is not letting him look at it ruining the whole thing though?
>>
>>18050122
I doubt any guy will care that much.
>>
>>18050122
You should seriously post a pic. I'm curious about this mess. lol
I don't really care, as long as it isn't an uncontrolled forest. I even enjoy the cheese grater texture after the hair grows a little.
>>
>>18050122
It's a bit of both but I doubt anyone will care that much. Dudes shave their faces every day, they know all about 5 oclock shadow and razor burn/ingrown hairs.
>>
>>18050122
Not getting hair stuck between my teeth or tickling my nose.
>>
>>18050132
Even guy that's got no real connection to me other than casual sex? Like a bf I'm sure wouldn't care, because he would actually like me for other reasons. This is kind of the only reason this guy is around.
I'm totally cool with that though. I'm using him too after all.
>>18050133
This is a sfw board though lol would I get banned if I just showed a patch of skin with none of the good bits in it? lol
>>18050143
I guess. I've been trying, and failing, to "train" my skin lol. It's just the top part, the pelvis area. It just rips and tears with the slightest swipe. Everywhere else is fine, the lips take it like a champ. Just the top bit wants to give me a hard time. Was hoping the skin would toughen up a bit if I just powered through, but after about a week of regular shaving, I think it's just getting worse.
>>18050147
That wasn't what I was really asking lol. I know thats why guys like it shaved. So are you saying then the texture is whats important? So long as you aint getting hairs in your teeth you don't care if it looks like a mess?
>>
>>18050177
>Even guy that's got no real connection to me other than casual sex?
Nope, as long as it's trimmed we are in.

>This is a sfw board
Link to imgur
>>
>>18050184
If the mods ask, this is a leg lol.
I know it's hard to see but idk what more I can do about this. It does not look attractive like all the porn stars, I mean, I know it was never gonna look like the porn stars, but this aint even close yo.
>>
>Came to an old class today, showing vast improvement since graduating.
>a 1st year student in my class became 2nd year.
>she got really excited seeing me today, even clinging near me the whole time
>she asks to share contacts
>I give my fb contact, as does she
>tried finding it to no avail
>I got nothing on my end yet

K, I'm confused. I think she liked me, but why hasn't anything happened yet?

Seriously, she glowed with excitement seeing me again, yet this is happening.
>>
>>18050203
Pornstars use that thing that pulls all hair, silly. (I forget the name)
Anyway, you should always shave the day before or a few days before having sex.
>>
>>18050203
That pie would still be devoured. Feeling quills rubbing against mine is fucking hot to me.

Looks fine, if only a bit chaffed-looking.
>>
>>18050203
Honestly I don't think regular women should at all, just keep it low., and the fact that you compare yourself to a porn star may be the source of the problem.
>>
>>18050221
should shave*
>>
How do I quickly detect girls who have mastered their pussywhip skill tree? (To avoid them)
>>
>>18050225
With relative ease.
If they're controlling as fuck in a restaurant, even at some crappy fast food joint, that proves that they're adepts, though not full-blown archmages.

THOSE will fuck you over. I'm just saying if a woman complains about everything right up close and personal and indirectly, chances are they're high up on the skill tree, and thus, you'll be caught in a vicious cycle as I am.

t. a sad man who's stuck with a lvl 100 grand priest wizard of the DeathPussies.
>>
>>18050216
Waxing? Yeah, I've been meaning to try it. I just can't afford to go to the salon every day lol
Problem is, since I'm not in anything steady, I have no damn clue if/when I'll ever get sex. There have been a few times I've gone out with zero expectations and then awkwardly had to remember once he's yanking my pants down "Fuck, I'm hairy I forgot". And many more times of the opposite, coming home alone and laying down in bed thinking "Fuck I shaved for nothing".
Figure I should just be ready to go whenever.
>>18050220
Thanks? I guess, but do you think you're the norm on that? I mean I could be wrong but I always assumed stubble was the worst.
>chaffed
Yeah a bit. I did just get out of the shower.
>>18050221
That's what I did in the past, until I actually started having dudes slightly interested in me. The fuck buddy I have I talked with once while we were grinding. Idk what exactly we were talking about I just remember saying how my skin just never takes to shaving, and he just said "That's a shame". So clearly he likes it shaved, but I guess he was still interested enough in me to mess around anyway, when I was trimmed.
Idk, I just want to give him all the more reason to call me back. I know I probably shouldn't be chasing a guy that barely gives me the time of day, but hey. Desperation kills man.
>>
I was really excited about Valentine's day...However, I recently discovered that my buddy slept through Valentine's Day and didn't know it was today. I brought him a gift which he consumed like a savage in front of me (it smelt sooooooo bad). He then proceeded to lead me on into thinking we were going to bone but as it turns out he ran out of lifestyles (he only uses lifestyles...NOTHING ELSE). There I was, naked and alone, so I tried to make some small talk. My buddy recently started an exciting new job....however, he has with held all details of this job and only grunts and acts suspicious when I inquire further. It appears he does not want to tell me anything let alone be buddies let alone be valentines so I guess I'll just go fuck myself and eat sushi alone.
>>
>>18050203
Looks itchy.
Honestly i think i'd prefer a nice bush. Not that it's a dealbreaker or anything.
>>
>>18050236
lol

>>18050243
Don't most girls wax themselves?

Shave once per week, it should be good enough and not too much effort.
Btw, fucking after shaving increases your chances to get diseases a little. (It's my biggest fear, that's why I avoid it)

I like some stubble.
>>
>>18050258
Only when the stubble comes in.
Though to be honest, the asshole is the worst lol.
>>
>>18049211
Girls,
Would you be ok if the guy was somewhat effeminate
(dresses nicely, listens to feminine music, has his hair long)
>>
>>18050262
I don;t think you're technically supposed to do a full brazillian yourself.
At least all "home kits" I've seen have warning labels that it's for the "bikini line" (inner thigh) only, and not to get anywhere near labia.
I'm sure you probably could just do it anyway, we're not supposed to eat raw cookie dough either right?
I've just been worried about like, scarring my junk and shit lol.
>Shave once per week
I think with my hair growth it'd be full bush again by a week. Shit you not, I'm stubbly again within 12 hours.
>Btw, fucking after shaving increases your chances to get diseases a little
Hmm, never considered that. Is that just the skin to skin kind of stds like herpes? Because I don't get any cum anywhere near my vag. Condoms only.
>>
>>18050265
I'm not into fashion, but I'm a guy with 3.5 feet (1.07 m) long hair and I can tell you most young women don't like that. A few have complimented my hair, but no one has hit on me.
Grannies go crazy on my hair. (Unfortunately!)
>>
>>18050294
>I'm a guy with 3.5 feet hair
RADITZ IS THAT YOU!?
>>
>>18050297
Who?
>>
>>18049980
A boner is a good sign a guy is attracted to what they're looking at. But they also sometimes happen for no good reason. It's a physiological response, just as women sometimes orgasm during rape a man can have an erection even when he doesn't want it.
>>
>>18050301
you need to leave
>>
Do straight women find gay porn as hot as straight males find lesbian porn?
>>
>>18050344
I'm a straight man and lesbian porn does very little for me. I'd rather watch solo. To each their own. I think the main audience of yaoi is girls, so those same girls might enjoy gay porn. Idk.
>>
Guys and girls,

Started seeing a girl last spring. I was abroad in the fall and her this spring and we agreed to not do a LDR.

I have a friend who is into me, really cute, etc. and I'd like to give it a try. But for me it would essentially be a relationship with a time limit, and I'm hesitant to start something with my friend when I plan on dating the girl who is currently abroad once next fall rolls around.
>>
>>18050344
Nope. It actually grosses me out.
Ironically I can find lesbian porn more appealing too lol.
>>
>>18050207
guys help.
gals too.
>>
>>18050388
She could have simply made a mistake when sharing contact. Won't you see her tomorrow? STOP BEING CLINGY!
>>
>>18050395
but she's clinging to me as well.
also, no, sadly. it will take next week to see her again.
>>
>>18050405
Will you die until next week?
>>
>>18050413
nah, i'll live. just might suck though.
>>
File: batfeel.jpg (63KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
batfeel.jpg
63KB, 600x591px
if i'm naturally a "nice guy" how do I stop? I just hate conflicts but I also realize that its a huge turn off for girls when I guy is a total doormat

I wish I was gay
>>
>>18049957
Yep, that's the one. Not looking on too slutty but more comfy.

And I do love how taytay dresses. Seems like more trying to be more feminine
>>
>>18050422
>if i'm naturally a "nice guy" how do I stop?
Don't. Being nice and standing up for yourself aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18049917
seriously? No one?
>>
If a woman's online dating profile has pictures of her in lingerie, and it says she's looking for a relationship, is that a red flag?
>>
File: 1384267930124.jpg (19KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1384267930124.jpg
19KB, 251x231px
I'm currently talking to a girl I met online. She started off really liking me and we hit it off great. However, as time went on, she started getting cold and blocked me twice. Both times, she unblocked me after an hour or so. She tells me she's sick of the constant bullshit and that each time she unblocks me, she hopes I'll realize and change. I ask her what but she always dodges that question. She tells me she used to like me a lot but it's gone down a lot. Last night, she messaged me at the stroke of midnight and said Happy Valentine's Day, even though she was doing something that would've preoccupied her.

I'm the type of person that assumes I've pissed you off if you don't reply or invite me to do things, and I give them space so I don't appear clingy. I assume this is what she meant by constant bullshit because I've been told it feels like I'm playing games with them. However, at the moment she's doing the same thing; sometimes it feels like nothing's wrong, and at other times she's cold and unresponsive.

Previously, she didn't believe that I liked/cared for her and that she was bad for me. I told her neither of those things were true, and we kinda never resolved it cause she went off topic, but she seemed to have recovered.

I guess what I'm asking is: am I being used as an attention battery, or is she hesitant to open up to me again because she thinks I'll do the same thing and be hot and cold with her again?

I know this is a relatively long post but any insight, however tiny, is appreciated.
>>
>>18050475

what is the purpose of talking to this girl online? do you hope that it leads somewhere?
>>
>>18050475
Man, just drop that bitch.

It doesn't even matter if you're in the right or wrong anymore. She just sounds very difficult to deal with.
>>
>>18050456
yes lol but being on an online dating site is already a red flag.
>>
>>18050477
Yeah. We really click on things we talk about and I haven't felt this happy/content in a long time.

>>18050499
If things go poorly still, I might just do that. But in the meantime, I want to try and make it work.
>>
File: 1466267201311.jpg (91KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466267201311.jpg
91KB, 618x800px
There is a girl who sits next to me in one of my classes, let's call her Amy. Amy is cute, but not physically my preferred type. But, we've started hitting it off, and last week I asked her out and she enthusiastically agreed. We've been texting each other constantly since then with kissy faces and all that stuff.

There's another girl in the same class though, lets call her Beth. She is much more the type of beauty that I like, and I finally got to talk to her and she is very nice too.

Now I should say that I haven't had a relationship in a long time, and I'm a little sexually frustrated. I'm very happy that Amy likes me, but she's very religeous, and won't put out.

Should I break it off with Amy to try my luck with Beth, even though Amy is the first girl in a while to show me some affection? Or should I give Amy a chance, knowing that I will be lusting after Beth?
>>
I feel like some girls just treat me as a joke, almost like I give off some beta aura. I've been called attractive on numerious occasions, and I don't conduct myself like a loser, at least I don't think I do... People tell me I act and look like a dad all the time as well. How the fuck do I shake this perception and move on? I don't even give this shit much thought, but it bothers me a ton whenever it comes up.
>>
>>18050545
Stop letting reddit dress you. Seriously, I had the same problem. You might think that chinos and ocbd's look good, but dadcore is a serious handicap for dating. Don't do it.
>>
>>18050551
People even tell me I act like a dad. I mean I'm 18, and people tell me I look and act like I'm in my mid 20's. I just feel barred from my peer group, I don't know how I fucked up my mentality into the point of being perceived as lame.... I'm scared people see me as Jeb bush or something.
>>
Why is it so taboo to say things like "I would be very upset if you did this" or "I would seriously question our relationship if you did this". My girlfriend told me about her friend staying in the same hotel room as a guy that's not her boyfriend (and is quite flirty with her from what I've seen) and I joked about how that's a deal breaker for me and she got all pissed and was like "I wouldn't do that but I don't appreciate threats"
>>
>>18050530
wow you sound like trash
>>
>>18050596
If she considers that a threat then she absolutely would do that. Dump her.
>>
How long does it take to get out of the angry phase post-breakup? Is there anything I can do to stop feeling so vindictive? I don't want to be one of those people who spends the rest of my life hating my ex
>>
>>18050530
Why not both?

>>18050596
Your gf sounds like a dumb hoe.
>>
>>18050530
eh if you're already lusting after someone else this early in the dating phase i'd break it off. that's a sure sign things aren't going to work out
>>
>>18050621
lusting is probably too strong a word. I mean't that Beth is a lot more physically attractive to me, and I would pick her definitely on looks. I'm also worried I'd get bored with Amy, even though she's really sweet.

>>18050618
I would need some master ninja skills to pull that off, this isn't a very big class.
>>
>>18050671
It's the same thing. You've barely gotten to know Amy and you're already thinking about another woman. This won't end well, cut it off with her now.
>>
FOR ALL GIRLS:

If a guy has narrow eyes and extremely attractive eyebrows, why the hell does that turn you on so much. All the girls I chat to on Omegle, giggle and smile when you initiate a normal convo with them, they immediately start asking for Instagram and shit. One girl called me "daddy" and I hate it cause most of em use that phrase

Also what are some little things that guys do that turn you on no "Buzzfeed" bullshit just real natural things guys do/say that turn you on

I know it's subjective but I'll help you girls out; where open-toed sandals/flashy nail polish if you want guys to get attracted to you if you're single
>>
File: 1485818725512.jpg (38KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1485818725512.jpg
38KB, 640x624px
>>18050790
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>currently away from gf and returning in a month
>gf and I agree to celebrate Valentines day when I'm back
>despite that even left her a video message wishing her a happy valentines day and stuff
>despite all that she's pissed at me for not doing anything for valentines day
>>
Girls and guys

I'm 25, and there are girls that I find attractive, and I've even had some girls flirt with me. But I always push them away. I can't imagine what it would be like having a girl be affectionate toward me. I literally can not picture what it's like kissing a girl. It seems really unnatural to me, so I purposely avoid it. I don't feel like it's something I'm suppose to experience.

Anyone else know this feeling?
>>
>>18050865
Are you averse to anything related to relationships? Is it something you ever want?
>>
>>18050873

Well, there was one girl who I really liked. She'd always smile at me, and was very kind to me. When we'd hang out, she would hold my arm. And sometimes we'd have very personal talks about life and stuff. THAT made me feel happy. I never kissed her, no sex, nothing. But, maybe a month or so after that she started to like a new guy and left.

Yeah, I'll have thoughts about sex of course. But actually doing any intimate acts doesn't seem right to me. I don't feel comfortable doing any of it. I don't think I'm suppose to have those experiences
>>
>>18050883
>Well, there was one girl who I really liked. She'd always smile at me, and was very kind to me. When we'd hang out, she would hold my arm. And sometimes we'd have very personal talks about life and stuff. THAT made me feel happy. I never kissed her, no sex, nothing. But, maybe a month or so after that she started to like a new guy and left.
So you like the potential emotional intimacy of a relationship, have sexual thoughts, but don't want to take part in sex or anything? Am I getting this right?

>But actually doing any intimate acts doesn't seem right to me. I don't feel comfortable doing any of it. I don't think I'm suppose to have those experiences
So are you talking from a moral standpoint of some sort, a more abstract thing like you don't think fate has it in for you, or something else entirely?
>>
>>18050901

>So you like the potential emotional intimacy of a relationship, have sexual thoughts, but don't want to take part in sex or anything? Am I getting this right?

Yes, that's right.

>So are you talking from a moral standpoint of some sort, a more abstract thing like you don't think fate has it in for you, or something else entirely?

Sex/affection/intimacy honestly... it seems like Fiction to me. I know it's real, obviously. But, for ME, it seems no different then Fiction.

The ironic thing, I have had sex 2 times before several years ago. Both were extremely uncomfortable and awkward experiences which I feel bad about. I've mostly forgotten about those experiences anyways tho, so I don't think they matter. It's as if they were surreal.. like they didn't even happen.
>>
Girls, were are "appropriate" places to approach you?
>>
>>18050918
I prefer meeting people naturally to being 'approached'
>>
File: 220px-Rottweiler3.jpg (26KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Rottweiler3.jpg
26KB, 220x294px
>have a crush
>asked her out
>"well maybe friday, or at sunday i'll be busy meeting my friend"

Considering all shit she throw like touching me, being playful and occasional mockery, I took what she said as rejection. The thing is -- I am hell of a social retard, how do avoid awkwardness and how should I act? I see her every day at classes and mostly she initiates conversations first, I seriously do not know if I should ignore, or be cold, or whatever.
>>
>>18050921

But how are guys suppose to talk to girls if they don't have any "natural" ways to meet girls?

Assume a guy who works a fulltime job, and is very busy in his life with work and he is also taking private online courses. He doesn't interact with girls during daily life because he's never around them. In order for him to meet girls, he'd have to go out of his way, to go somewhere that girls congregate. Then he'd have to figure out ways to talk to them. What about him?
>>
>>18050927
But she didn't say no, she just told you her availability. Come up with something to do on Friday, and suggest that to her.
>>
>>18050921
Shut the fuck up bitch, don't listen to her she doesn't know what she wants

I approach girls everyday from any fucking place and then they tell me that it felt natural like they "were swept away from my feet" due to my looks

Real bro-talk, just groom, lift and look good then it will be "natural" enough for the stupid bitch to talk to you.

>>18050927
>>"I'll be busy meeting my friend"
Not a rejection, depends on the tone she was using but I think it was a shit test that you prob failed regardless if the friend is a girl or boy.

You gonna let her put you in that position bro? You want Chad's leftovers boyo? lol next time she does this shit you have to throw something cockier/ballsy like "that can wait, we'll get to know each other first when we're fucking then you can go talk with your friend"
>>
>>18050930
You go to places women except or want to be approached, like bars and clubs or other social shit. When people are out at general things like stores and malls, they have a set agenda and don't want to be approached.
>>
>>18050937

How the hell do you just approach some girl who's busy shopping in the grocery store?
>>
>>18050946
You don't, because people don't like to be approached by random strangers, and even if they did, only the dumbest would give their number or personal details to them.
>>
>>18050944

So then why the FUCK do people always fucking say "You can meet girls everywhere"??

Is just a fucking meme?

I don't go to bars and clubs. I don't like the environment. People always so tho, "you can meet girls everywhere and anywhere"

Literally, in the OP it says

>Where can I meet girls/guys?

Anywhere.
>>
>>18050937
>I approach girls everyday from any fucking place and then they tell me that it felt natural like they "were swept away from my feet" due to my looks
What's it like to be so miserable you have to make up shit on the internet?

>>18050952
Because you CAN meet them everywhere. It's just a matter of not forcing it.
>>
>>18050952
It's obvious your new to this. It's possible to meet girls anywhere if you know what you're doing but you don't, so go with the beginner way of bars and clubs.

Don't like bars and clubs? Too bad. It's where you have to go.
>>
>>18050964

>don't like bars or clubs?
>too bad it's where you have to go

Fuck you
>>
>>18050958
Lol. First stage is denial. I'm not gonna prove shit to you but do you really wanna fucking argue/bet that women only want to get approached by any good looking guy and then have their emotions convey that it "feels natural" / "swept off their feet".

Ask any bitch here, their logical section of the brain won't function cause their emotional side is overreacting lol

>>18050964
>>18050966
Not true, Bars are the fucking worst m8 you will get
-Facemogged if your face doesn't scream testosterone/skull intensity,
-AMOGged if you're short/not muscular built,
- skinmogged if you're genetic acne trash.,
-and THIS NEXT ONE IS KILLER FOR ME IN CLUBS even though I've grown stubble
-Agemogged" because you're young/still haven't lost all of your babyface traits.

You're best bet is to honestly dress like a teenager and pretend like you go to a high-school Lmaooo, or go to a music/rave festival were sloots make out with 30 guys in one hour alone
>>
File: 1390721180359.jpg (78KB, 419x403px) Image search: [Google]
1390721180359.jpg
78KB, 419x403px
>>18050966
Tough shit fag.
>>
>>18050931
>>18050937
I didn't elaborate thoroughly. Precisely speaking, she referred her friend as "him", like "my friend comes at sundays", in my language it is clearly stated if a person who is spoken about a male or female, so I supposed she's taken.

So, I think I just have to greet and ignore her?
>>
>love girl
>she's never been in a serious relationship before, doesn't know what she wants, is really guarded
>we had an argument a few weeks ago and aren't comfortable with each other now
>make small talk when we see each other, sort of

Can I salvage this? We really care for each other but a relationship is off the table for now. I just want to be able to talk to her openly, spend time with her, and kiss her stupid pretty face.
>>
What do you say when a girl's says your cute or tells their friend in front of you that your cute
>>
>>18050975
>/r9k/ LARPs as what they think chads act like
>Always refuse to post timestamped pics because it would quickly shatter the illusion

It's so obvious every single time. Go home, KHHV.
>>
>>18050988
>>"My friend, you know...he's just a really nice guy and he just comes every sundays to water my flowers, do you wanna meet Chad?"

Bro read the last sentence of my last paragraph >>18050937.

As I fucking expected, you failed her shit-test. She has the power in the frame and made you think it's fine for her friend to come over every Sunday to pound the shit out of her, while your here typing on a vintage cheese trading forum asking for directions.

Next time, don't fall for her bullshit, be a man but never be beta
>>
>>18050998
Something like "You're not too bad yourself" with a smile.
>>
>gf mentions guy remembered a girl's butt size and said he must've been checking her out
>I casually respond "you don't necessarily need to look at something directly/check them out to vaguely know things like that"
>starts a huge shitfest where she accuses me of checking out other girls, says "I don't notice things I don't directly look at!!", and threatens to start "remembering other guys' bulge"

What the fuck? I'm in the right here right? This seems uncharacteristically batshit from her.

Like how can you see someone and not vaguely remember basic physical details from your peripheral vision.
>>
>>18051016
I'd guess the girl in her story was probably herself and she was pissed that you regarded it as nothing special which fucked with the ego boost she got from it. You didn't do anything wrong dude.
>>
>>18051016
I'm more interested in this butt size thing, I'm a girl and I didn't know our butts had sizes.
>>
>>18051016
man i feel lucky to be in a relationship where me and my bf can tell each other stuff like this without getting jealous

we talk about guys and girls we think are hot all the time
>>
>>18051028
The thing is I don't look at other girls. I'm happy with my gf and very attracted to her. But she's accusing me of it because I told her I'd remember basic physical details.
>>
>>18051033
I would have laughed it off if I were you. it's a ridiculous thing to get upset about.

>and threatens to start "remembering other guys' bulge"

like come on this is legitimately funny don't you think?
>>
>>18051039
She'd act passive aggressive for a couple days then go off on me about it again
>>
>>18051043
Just be hella casual and tell her she's being immature about it. Also >>18051023 probably has it right.
>>
>>18049871
>Second you have self worth, then women will come to you.
I have strong self esteem, self-worth and I am confident. I am also in a dry spell of 5 years. :^)
>>
>>18050906
It sounds like regret or guilt or what have you is working to keep you from sex in the future like some sort of defense mechanism. If a relationship is something you desire in the future, you should drop these vague notions of physical intimacy being fiction in your life. Your future with women is not your past awkward experiences. Next time you have some sort of connection with a lady open yourself up to the possibility of something different. You know it's not actually fiction in your life, so don't hold yourself back by thinking it "shouldn't" happen to you.
>>
>>18050991
If your "argument" was you putting her on the spot and saying do-or-die on a committed relationship then it'll take time in the case where she still likes you. Relationships are scary shit and if she doesn't know what she wants then that's her prerogative.

You're just making that mistake of thinking you can have it both ways where she still has to be your friend if she turns you down.
>>
My gf and I have been together for 10 months. Our 10 month anniversary was today!

We celebrated with a really nice day together - did cute stuff for each other, and despite the rigorous day of classwork (we're both hard STEM so there's never a break) I even had time to make dinner for her!

She decided to spice things up in the bedroom tonight, too! Through fire emblem and drunk truth or dare in groups she found out I have a thing for sexy maid costumes, so despite the fact she's on her period, she dressed up in it and we did some roleplaying and she started giving me a handjob which led to a blowjob which out of nowhere led to me getting soft, during what was easily the hottest moment of my life. She said it was okay, and she just let me play with her body and we cuddled and pawed at each other and all that, and I got hard again, and then soft.

Basically I want to kill myself. I'm beating myself up really hard over it. We fought even before bed and went to sleep with my last words being caustic. What the fuck do I do? The woman of my dreams is sleeping next to me and I want to scream into this pillow.
>>
>>18051129
Nerves. Just relax
>>
>>18051129
Alright now that was kinda funny.

But seriously though so you got soft, the moment crumbled a bit but it was cool and you cuddled and stuff. But then you fought? Or did you fight before that? Did you start cuddling and then fighting? How exactly did this shit all play out?
>>
>>18051144
Come back to her room -> maid shit -> lose boner #1 -> cuddle, dirty talk, etc -> boner returns -> boner is lost -> disengage sex mode and just get ready for bed -> fight -> sleep

Update!

-> she gets an upset stomach -> have to walk real quick back to my place to get her anti diareahal meds in pajamas in 30 degree (F) weather but not a big deal since we live on a nice campus
>>
>>18051160
I see. So is getting soft at inopportune moments something that's happened with you before? Could it be the alcohol or just nervousness?
>>
Would anyone be willing to join me on discord? https://discord.gg/vtFUMD8
>>
Ladies&gentlemen:

I have been told I look very judgemental and/or sad and that my eyes look terrifyingly empty on several occasions when I myself thought I'm not that bad looking. I've tried to overcome the sad/annoyed neutral expression by smiling a little bit when I'm with people but I hate my smile. For the record, I'm one of the least judgemental people I know.

I feel like it eats into the first impression of women of me and that my face is the principal reason why I have had only a few relationships and dates. I can't reasonably change my outward facial appearance.

One girl once told me on a date that she felt scared looking me in the eyes. She ended up telling me basically her whole worldview, life story etc. but that's because I'm very clever at finding a followup question. After the date she said to me that she can't possibly be with a person whose eyes are so scary that you end up spilling all the beans, even the ones you don't want to.

Am I living with a handicap or a bonus? I want to get rid of the "empty gaze" that people find so scary.
>>
>>18051178
Read fiction?

Talk even more to people?

Idk
>>
>>18051178
join discord https://discord.gg/vtFUMD8
>>
>>18051115
it's surprisingly the other way around. I was asking her if she wanted to hang out, she said she didn't feel the way she thought she was starting to feel (her having feelings for me was news to me, she hadnt even told me she liked me).

She insists we be friends, I say no, I need time to process. That's where we're at now.
>>
>>18051179
How does reading fiction (which I do and enjoy) fix my thousand yard stare?
>>
I'm thinking about asking this girl out but she never comes to class. The only time I see her is whenever were grouped up, but she's in a different group, and usually leaves before me how do i ask her out without the whole class bearing witness. I don't want to follow her out like a creep when I'm working with my group. Ps. She comes to class late af like every day. I just want to ask her out at some point so I can stop stressing over her and gain some closure, but don't want to fuck it up because she's nervous in front of the class.
>>
>>18051190
Have you even talked to her?
>>
>>18051168
Its never happened and both of us are sober.
>>
>>18051191
Yea, i feel we got along really well, and the conversation wasn't awkward at all it was us being ourselves, but I just assume it's because she's a social butterfly like I am, can't tell if she likes me for sure. But i dont have the excuse to talk to her anymore, because I haven't seen her in lecture for the longest time. Also have no excuse to talk to her when were in groups. And it's killing me to wait once every week now.
>>
>>18051191
When I say "groups" they're alternative days, just trying to provide confidentiality
>>
>>18051198
Not him but I'd probably just blame anxiety. I mean, I assume you had big expectations for the day right? If I'm feeling nervous I'm going to have issues staying hard.
>>
So I use Plenty of Fish dating app and was wondering it seems after a certain amount of time your messages get deleted and I was wondering would it be a bad idea to send a message to a girl who did not respond to my original one from like 2 months ago but she did look at my profile or at least clicked it
>>
>>18051236
What do you have to lose?
>>
>>18051178
Uni med student studying Optometry here

Can you provide a picture of your eyes, I will help you out
>>
File: eyes.jpg (68KB, 975x347px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
68KB, 975x347px
>>18051371
>>
File: wholly upsetting.png (1MB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
wholly upsetting.png
1MB, 699x699px
>>18051376
By the way, if there's someone there who has a similar kind of problem, don't end up googling "emotionless eyes" because it'll only make you feel worse. Most results are about how they are a sign of psychopathy, sociopathy or other debilitating mental condition, disingenious or simply off-putting ass fuck.

Well at least I know my problem now. Too bad it can't be fixed easily, unless I lose my eyesight and end up wearing black sunglasses made for blind people.
>>
>>18051376
Nothing particularly bad about your eyes, could be your normal eyebrow expression or their respective size in comparison to your face but I don't understand the "Blank stare"

I guess it's highly likely to be minuscule size of your pupil in comparison to the rest of your eye.

Usually constricted pupils are seen as not being attracted to something, whereas pupil dilation is the result of seeing something we like/are attracted to

Part of it is psychological and the other part is physiological that we can somewhat control. I think the color of your eyes and the size of your pupil make it stand out as "scary"/intimidating
>>
>>18051432
I took the pic outside, if the sun is bright my pupils become pinpoints, even smaller than that. Do you want me to take a pic at a place with less light so they resemble the date that got me self-conscious?
>>
i hate cooking but when i cook my blue apeon meals i feel alive and invigorated in ways i cant explain. what gives
>>
>>18051376
kek legit sociopath. just fake facial expressions at least long enough to get them home so skin them and such
>>
When you dye your hair blonde, do you feel your brain shrinking?
>>
File: 1272875225653.jpg (33KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
1272875225653.jpg
33KB, 480x426px
>>18051451
I don't know but your post kind of hurt me.
>>
>>18051129
Stop masturbating too often if you're doing that.
Doing it too often will make it go soft during sex.
>>
What should I say to a girl I haven't spoken to in ages to minimise the weirdness of suddenly messaging her?
>>
>>18051466
When I dye my hair brown, I feel an increase in awareness and intelligence.
>>
>>18051477
sorry didnt mean to but try to show it through your eyes and the rest of your face will follow
>>
>>18051466
i was born blond and internal volume of my cranium is approximately 25% smaller than average. they used xrays and a measuring tape to check so i know its true
>>
File: 220px-A_sunflower.jpg (18KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-A_sunflower.jpg
18KB, 220x293px
>>18050988
>>18050927
>>18050931
Update.

I purposefully ignored her and pretended to not see her at all, she poked me again and tried to maintain a conversation, mostly I answered like "ok, uh", etc. Simple and plain. Was also sitting at coach and she laid her head to my shoulders, was very close and shit, told that her friends said we must have already been dating but hiding it. Also drawing shit in my notes like clouds and hearts.

Am I being fucked with? Falling for bullshit?
>>
>>18051508
You got me properly freaking out at the possibility, though. I can't be a sociopath, I care about my loved ones and my social circle and I legitimately feel bad when others feel bad.
>>
>>18051528
sorry it was a joke. your eyes are definately expressionless. how old are you? some people look pissed all the time but theyre actually happy and well meaning. but people eventually realize its just how they are and dont think anything of it. start working your eyebrows more if you arent, they are a large part of how people detect emotion through the eyes, that and various levels of squinting
>>
>>18051514
>not sure if serious or pretending to be serious to countertroll me
How is your intelligence? Do you have to stay on a lifelong treatment? :(
>>
Guys, as a dude, how to make friends with a guy from your workplace who works in another dept?
There is that guy, about my age. He seems fun, and always makes a small talk etc. if we bump into each other. He had AoT t-shirt one time, I wanted to point it out and say something like "haha that series was pretty cool" or something, but somehow I didn't, but I bet he can guess I'm a closet weeb too. He also likes watching TV series like Vikings or GoT so I think we would find topics to talk about. Today I was exchanging some e-mails with him, he wrote yesterday about work stuff but also asked about another thing and ended up saying he's gonna spend Valentine's alone and blah blah, now we were talking about his photography stuff, but he doesn't really make an effort to keep the exchange going, so I got no opportunity to just go >hey dude wanna go grab a beer after work? or something.
I literally only have two dude friends. I want to make another one and this guy seems cool. Wat do ;_; I'm even more autismus with guys than I am with girls.
>>
>>18051536
I'm 22
>people eventually realize its just how they are and dont think anything of it
I have experience with this, one girl that was very into me told me that she first thought I hated her and found her annoying until she got to know me more.
>start working your eyebrows more if you arent
Well I do, as far as I know. I'm not an autist with problems in body language.
>>
>>18051537
just shitposting. no idea how

hard to say, i got single mommed so my logical skills were crippled pretty early and i always sucked at math. i took one of the more legit online iq tests where you actually have to pay a long time ago and got 135. im not on any sort of treatment
>>
>>18051556
well to answer your op (i was just responding to the posts with eyes), youre probably fine irl as long as you know how to control but you brows are turned down in such as extreme way that it almost tricks someone looking at you into thinking your eyes are also turned down. since mouths are almost always turned down when they express a negative emotion, calling your eyes expressionless could just a someones subconscious filling in due to the illusion your eyes being turned down

google image search "male eyebrows" and look at the bottom plane. in normal male eyebrows they turn up before going down when you start in the middle and go out, yours just go down.
>>
>Girl tells me she misses sex
>I tell her we should have sex
>She gets mad
Wat
>>
>>18051575
She was confiding in you as she would to a close girlfriend and did not like you putting the moves on her. Most likely she is thinking of sex with a specific person or even if not that, a specific kind of sex. Given that run of the mill sex with rushed, lackluster foreplay, quick humping then rolling over to fall asleep doesn't do much for women down there, the very idea itself of having sex is not nearly as interesting to them as to men. You wouldn't like sex in itself as much if you were not likely to reach orgasm. What she's lusting after is good sex with someone she's compatible with, who's an attentive lover and knows her body and where she wants to be touched.
So essentially, to you it probably seemed like you offered a quick solution to her problem. To her it didn't remotely solve anything, she knows she can get a dick inside of her if that's really what she wants, but it isn't. And she's huffy because you went from a friendly position of chatting about personal stuff to trying to dick her.

Having said that, she's being fairly delusional to expect that you'll just let her cry about how badly she needs is and not have any thoughts/feelings on that or see an opportunity. I hope for her sake she's still quite young because that's pretty damn thick. I wouldn't indulge her too much and just tell her no big deal, but you didn't think it was unreasonable to offer given that she literally just told you that she wanted to have sex.
>>
>>18051582
She is. Mid 20's
But you're right. I think she's upset that I didn't dress up the whole process like a normal guy would. I feel like she wants to be courted and be in a serious relationship, but I told her I didn't want that.
>>
>>18051605
Wait, you told her that you did not want to date her specifically, or did not want to date in general?
>>
>>18051609
No just in general
>>
>>18051571
I see, thanks. What do I do?
>>
>>18051610
Ah, okay. Not sure if this is relevant for her but want to point it out anyway - we (still) live in a society in which it is in many ways/cases seen as demeaning for a woman to have sex with a man who doesn't care to make her more than a sexual partner. Even if she wants to have sex, it can be difficult to 100% distance yourself from that stigma.
It's similar for guys but in other ways. To some women having a friend suggest they'll fuck her (but not date her) is humiliating in the way that it would be humiliating to some guys to act like a girl's boyfriend and take her out, accompany her to events, hold her hand etc but not be allowed to have sex with her. Even if he personally enjoys the trips and is not hung up on dating her, he might feel emasculated thinking about how his friends would perceive the way he's her stand in and so on.
This goes all the more if she has a negative judgment on casual sex as is and sees herself as someone who doesn't want to "go there".

So that could also play a role. Obviously there are plenty of women very up for a FWB type situation, but just like there's guys who think women are sluts for sleeping with someone they don't love, there are women who feel like someone is suggesting they're a slut for bringing up the suggestion.

But there's more options. She could also just feel kind of offended that you have those thoughts about her to begin with (although that would be exceptionally unrealistic for someone her age to be surprised about). It doesn't matter that much, I'd give her some time to cool down, maybe she had a knee jerk response. Could even be that she impulsively responded this strongly from pure awkwardness about the scenario.
>>
>>18049572
>I keep hearing that men don't like it if a woman is too available or eager.

Bullshit. Men love it when girls are submissive
>>
>>18051613
no idea. i suppose you could try lightly getting them plucked or whatever the fuck women do and even the bottom a bit. but implied it earlier. its just something people around you have to get used to
>>
>>18051575
You are ugly m8.
>>
>>18051640
which kind of blows since first impression is pretty important, oh well.
>>
>>18051633
Submissive =/= desperate and you don't have final control over how your behavior is perceived.
Hell, plenty of particularly young guys are also just intimidated by a girl who's forward even though they don't find it unattractive. It throws their game off, they want to feel like the ballsy one, it's out of their comfort zone when a woman runs the game.
>>
>>18051630
I see, I never thought of it like that. It makes a lot of sense. I thought me and her were like minded so that's the only reason I suggested that in the first place. Thank you for the advice!
>>
>>18051651
No problem at all!
>>
File: test.jpg (19KB, 447x255px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
19KB, 447x255px
I planned a date with a girl for next week, because this week doesn't really work for both of us.

What about the communication leading up to that? Little to no contact or regularly texting about how her day was, etcetera? We met each other last night.
>>
>>18051651
Also just wanted to add a tip for next time you run into this situation: don't flat out offer it, instead start flirting with her and teasing her. Worst case scenario, she does not reciprocate, but you haven't put yourself out there as much either so that's less bad than if you outright offered to fuck her. Best case scenario, it introduces the idea of sex with you in a slower way to her, she gets the chance to really ponder on those mental images while you are still just a guy flirting with her and not someone who already made it obvious that she has him in the pocket.

Relating to what I said in the first reply, "sex" itself isn't necessarily that great to women. It really helps if they get a teaser for what it would be like to be intimate with you. It doesn't even have to be outright dirty talk (though that's great if you manage to get there), even just being cocky, teasing her, implying that you happily find her very attractive and so on will give her an idea of how you will look at her and treat her during sex. Basically try to warm her up to the idea on her own account before offering it.

Flirting is like you're playing cards and not ready to show your deck, but taunting a fellow player that it's good cards alright. The suspense of not 100% knowing how serious you are, what exactly you want, just how into her you are makes everything more tense and exciting. So you want to relish in that stage instead of skipping it in the future. (If you care that much about it, but honestly flirting is also just loads of fun in my humble opinion.) Cheers!
>>
>>18051663
no comms
>>
Hey guys,

If a girl you had a date with texted you telling you she wants to kiss you again, would that be too forward of her or would it excite you?
>>
>>18051640
>>18051647

I got really insecure of my facial looks now and believe that I might not be the 6-7/10 I thought I was and I'm actually a weak 5 or worse. Feels fucking bad man, but it would also explain a lot of things. My self-image got way worse in the course of one thread.
>>
>>18051670
Would excite me, to be honest.

I once had a date where she would go in her car to leave, then come back out of her car and come up and kiss me again.

That was pretty nice.
>>
I like this girl and I think she likes me too, but the whole thing at times gives me mixed signs.

>We started talking about a year ago online because a common friend hooked us up. She lives in my same country but in a different city, very afar. Friend hooked me with her saying she believe we would make a great couple
>Started talking and we spended the whole first day just talking, a lot of intensity.
>afterwards she felt a little dry, too-few-words being her so talkative, that made me feel she perhaps lost interest or something so I kept going with my life
>During summer she wrote me sometimes, or even commented on my pictures, being very flirty
>At the end of summer I began a relationship with a girl who was close to her circle. She loved how good of a couple we were, and we we broke up this girl I'm into wrote me saying "I'm sorry to hear you two broke up, you guys made a good couple but anyway forget her she's a kid..."
>We recently reconnected because we discovered we had some common interests. She keeps inviting me to come to her city so we can go out to dance and stuff, since she believes we would make a great dancing couple. Sometimes she opens up to me and tells me some private stuff, other times she sends me pictures she only shows to her best friend but adds "but I have a lot of trust in you" overall theres chemistry.
>Her best friend wrote me the other day saying how much she likes me as a boyfriend for her and how much she likes me and how she always talks about me
>>
>>18051699

But here's the thing: Sometimes she seems more receptive, and other times a bit too dry. And I don't know if it's because she's busy, or something...

I could understand that she could play hard to get. It is known she had her heart broken too many times and just doesn't believe in this things, has it hard to open up... So I could understand that's the reason she can seem a little too dry on me.

But it confuses me. I don't know wether she really likes me and has to battle with the fact she's been hurt before, or just has a lot of trust in me and sometimes gets a little flirty (But then I wouldn't understand why her best friend told me all that)

And yes, I'm planning to visit her soon

What do you guys think about this whole thing? I'll realy appreciate your thoughts, I just at times can't seem to see things with clarity
>>
>>18051704

So, wait, are you with this chick or not?
>>
>>18051664
Interesting, I always thought sex was as great for women as it was for men. And that's very true. I used to love to flirt but lately I've been feeling more direct, mainly because I don't want to be in a relationship. I also felt like it was trivial, like why beat around the bush when you can cut to the chase? But now I can see why it plays an essential role in the relationship. You have my thanks again! Cheers!!
>>
>>18051707
No i'm not with her. Yet...

My struggle is that sometimes she's really receptive to me and other times not so much, and overall it's all a little too mixed signs to me, so I don't know if she really likes me and is rather hard for her to show affection since she's so cautious or what

and I mean the fact her best friend told me all that shit, that she always talks about me and that she really has a good impression on me and her best friend being like "I really like you for her anon" I don't know what to think about it, maybe it does mean she likes me?
>>
>>18051727

You've been talking to her for a long time, yet dated another chick "close to her circle" and haven't made a move yet. No wonder she appears distant on occasion. She's probably into you, but assumes it's not mutual, which is the reason why she's hesitating. The fact that her best friend wrote to you, is basically her standing up for her friend telling you to make a move already.
>>
File: 1487006585395.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487006585395.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
I went on a first date with a girl last night. We got on well and I stayed the night at her place.

We kissed, but we didn't have sex (time of the month).

In the morning though, she wouldn't kiss me, saying it was too awkward.

Is this a sign that she is not really in to me? Or am I expecting too much?

From my perspective if I'm attracted to someone I would kiss them in most situation; especially when doing boring shit like watching netflix.

I like this girl; but I don't want to pursue her if she is not into me. So I need to know: is it common to hold off from kissing someone, even if you really do like them?
>>
>>18051754
What move can I make from my distance? before being able to get to her city I shall save some money, good thing is I landed on a job and maybe in 2 months i'll be able to go...

You think it's a good idea to talk with her friend and tell her this? that I like her but that the distance and all that crap...

her friend is also friends of my ex, so it's kinda weird for me the fact she wants me to date this other friend of her. She really has to like me or something
>>
File: 1392013107913.jpg (22KB, 237x229px) Image search: [Google]
1392013107913.jpg
22KB, 237x229px
What's the key to opening a Fujo's heart? turning absolutely gay for 2D male fanfiction?

Serious question...
>>
>>18051837
Give up, dude. They only like their 2D husbandos.
>>
>PlentyOfFish
>Personality Blue Collar
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>18051757
it wouldn't make sense to me to judge based on that one and only experience

it happened to me, we would sleep together+sex, the mornings were fine, but outside she was waaaay more distant

later turned out that she was horrified of any kind of commitment and she was more into casual/shallow bullshit, so that's where it ended

just hang around with her a bit more, maybe she's just being a typical flaky grill; it might just be an initial reaction, who knows
>>
Forced myself to talk to my crush even though I know she isn't interested

Why do I keep hurting myself like this
>>
>>18051186
Take some time to process and do your own thing, but I'd advise going back and being friends if you think you can deal.

I started befriending a girl, got shot down, took some time to process. Came back and continued the friendship, through that we got closer and she overcame her fear of commitment and initiated a relationship with me.

If she really likes you but doesn't want a relationship, she might just not be ready at the moment. If you really like her company, be friends with her. Getting closer can't hurt your chances, and at the very least you'll have a great friend from it.
>>
>>18049917
Ideas? Please?
>>
>>18052049
Ask her if next Friday or something works.
>>
>>18052049
You are also overthinking the "I'm busy" comment.
t.>>18052050
>>
>>18052050
I'l try. But prior to telling me that she is "busy" she became more distant in her acting towards me. She's actually done this twice before. But, those times a I always asked her to get coffee.

This last one was to be a follow up to a coffee "Date" we had last month that she asked me out on.

>>18052053
Maybe, I'm just saying what her excuse was
>>
What are some reasons that a man who is otherwise normal, and with average looks would not be attractive to women? I know every person is different and thus finds different things attractive, but there has to be some "universal" unattractive markers.

I know lack of confidence is one, but what are some other things? Things that may not be innately obvious or common.
>>
>>18052064
Lack of confidence is one, but also being too intense when a girl finally expresses some interest or hangs around with you. By that I mean looking at her intently all the time, acting as if every simple comment deserves your undivided attention, etc. I am not saying go to the other extreme and be a jerk, just act normal like you would if she was a male friend, be casual.
I hope it helps.
>>
>>18052064
Boring, having a shitty job, beta.
>>
>>18052080
how does one define "beta"?
>>
>>18052086
Submissive 'nice guy'.
>>
>>18052064
Boring.
"Nice guy".
Easily upset.
Rushes things too much - sexually or romantically.
>>
>>18052064

Desperation for approval, not having any interests/hobbies, bending over backwards to please other people, not having any opinions or views on current events (translates to lack of interest), absolute lack of any ambition or goals in life, being judgemental and agressive towards people by default, etc. There's a shit ton of traits that makes a person universally unattractive, but usually it's easy enough to figure them out with some common sense.
>>
What does Blue Collar personality mean? AHHHHHHHHH!
>>
Why is it that when I jerk dry, my dick is half the size it would be when lubed up with lotion?

I don't understand how it worked, but it seriously looked bigger lubed than dry.
>>
>>18052101
>>18052080
>>18052098

i.e. just be a fucking man.
>>
File: 1395185836284.gif (445KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
1395185836284.gif
445KB, 400x205px
>>18052088
"nice guy"

What the fuck do people mean by this? is holding a door open occasionally for other people in the moment so fucking pathetic? should I put myself up on a fucking pedestal of pussy and own a car before I'm considered "alpha"? That's pretty fucking disturbing. Not everyone is born in the same situation.

I've never met my father and had a hard time growing up because other people knew my mother wouldn't do shit since she was busy with my brother who had a mental disability and even the teachers looked the other way when I was getting into fights and shit so if I had to basically raise myself thinking It would be a good idea to maybe be nice to people for a change how the fuck can you tell me I'm "beta" for growing some fucking standards?

I can see someone who gets pushed around a lot who apologizes and doesn't stand up for what he believes in to be beta but man you people must have a twisted sense of superiority to judge people for such minor actions that don't even define who they are.

Personally, i think that just makes you a shit person and you're more likely to think less of people for ever more minor shit. I shouldn't have to fall in line with the average asshole in order to be considered normal and get a girlfriend. I can see a clear bias in the thread now that I think about it.
>>
>>18052127

"Nice guy" is just a person who expects to get pussy, because he held a door open for a chicks once. He's a guy who does what a decent person would do and expects to get rewarded for it and feels slighted when it doesn't happen. You can be a decent person without being a nice guy and you can be a "nice guy" without being any sort of decent.
>>
>>18052127
>I can see someone who gets pushed around a lot who apologizes and doesn't stand up for what he believes in to be beta
That's what we mean, plus don't try to befriend girls you want to date, be polite but just don't be a doormat.
>>
>>18052129
if a nice guy is the same as a decent person, how can one see the difference?
>>
>>18052133
acts the same*
>>
>>18052033
Because you enjoy being a beta orbiter. You enjoy hurting.

>>18052127
>daddy and mommy issues
>>
>>18052133

Time usually helps. Nice guys tend to get a lot less nice over time, because they get offended by the lack of recognition, while decent people do nice things consistently while being satisfied with a polite thanks.
>>
>>18052138
Well, that and if any of them held an actual, physical working job with lots of people, their personality goes from 'nice' to realistic very quickly.

t. former 'nice' guy who got whipped into shape by life presenting opportunities other than pussy to me.
>>
>>18052098
>>18052080
Define boring. Every person is fucking boring to someone else.
>>
>>18052145

Boring is someone who fills the caps between their real life responsibilities with whatever keeps them numb and unchallenged.
>>
>>18052135
>Because you enjoy being a beta orbiter. You enjoy hurting.
Well, shit
>>
>>18052116
Maybe it's because it feels better with lube, ergo you can get more aroused than without?

Could also just be an illusion formed from the shine or something.
All I got though.
>>
>>18050991
Well, are you in a serious relationship with her? I was in that position with my boyfriend when we first started getting serious and he was my first. I immediately thought that it meant we were gonna break up

Tell her that this happens and clear the air as much as you can. Express to her that relationships take communication and honesty so she shouldn't think that because you had an argument meant that things will change for the worst.
>>
>>18052064
Lack of confidence is the largest factor 2bh.

To me everything else usually is just a side effect of the lack of confidence really, but
>No ambition
Nothin drys me up like talking to a guy and finding out he's a college drop out, living with his parents, working a shit minimum wage job, and being 100% ok with all that and has no drive to change that.
You can be that person, no degree, living at home, shit job, and be fine, so long as you actually have the drive to get out of that situation. A man with a plan is an attractive man.
>Pretending/split personality
I've noticed a handful of dudes I've met seem to have different personalities depending on who they're talking to. They change themselves in order to compliment the other person. Now, everyone does this to some degree. To a certain extent, this is normal, but when you're doing complete 180's on who you are as a person depending on who you're talking to and there's no common theme or tie to these personalities, it's kinda weird. Again though, this is typically a side effect to having a bad self esteem. You constantly change yourself or pretend to be something you're not, because you inherently think of who you really are as undesirable. Sometimes people just do that though regardless. Idk.
>Bad at social cues/rules
To some degree, social norms are subjective, so this might border on "universal" and personal preference, but sometimes people just don't realize they're breaking a rule.
A more universal rule I see getting broken from time to time is like, being shitty to wait staff/young kids. Most people will agree its a turn off to have their date be rude to these kinds of people, even if they are at fault to some degree.
Had a date yell at some kids once. Turned me off because I was like "Yeah, they're being obnoxious, but they're also like, 5. If anything you should be telling their non observant dad off, he's the one that needs to control the kids. The kids aren't old enough to really know better"
>>
>>18052111
Means you're poor and stupid and dont have a desk job you fucking daft tit.
>>
File: 1383575483579.jpg (56KB, 576x418px) Image search: [Google]
1383575483579.jpg
56KB, 576x418px
>>18052176
>Bad at social cues
I'm fucking bad at picking up hints from women, bordering non-functioning autistic when it comes to them. How do I get better?
>>
>>18052192
Practice and observation.
I couldnt fit it in that post, I decided to cut it out since I felt it was much more revolved around the confidence thing, but the other thing that kills attraction to a lot of women is not understanding body language. Body language is a lot of women's go to communication.
I've read countless posts on here like "I never get women, they never show any interest in me" and I'm like, well, they probably are you're just blind to it.
Guys over think things a lot, especially on here. If you think a girl is flirting with you, she probably is. Yes, there are the handful of times where women are cunts about it and leave misleading cues, but this is much more rare than the average guy thinks. Don't over think it, thats where the autism gets in your way. Autism is over thinking things.

Secondly, you just gotta get good at being rejected. Rejection is not a bad thing, it's part of life. Sometimes it's something you did, other times it's just incompatibility that is really neither of your faults. If it's the former, learn from it. If it's the latter, remember it was just bad fate, oh well, move on.

You can't get better unless you're getting into the game. You can't get better unless you're failing from time to time too. For baby steps, I'd start with a little observation. Go out and just people watch. Keep it discrete as possible, of course, people generally don't like to be stared at. But if you're out and notice a couple hitting it off, just kinda watch them a bit. What is he doing? What is SHE doing?
But don't just observe forever. You just gotta get out there and do it too.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.