[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picking up Girls at University Library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I am going to be spending time in my school's library this Valentines.

How do I pick up some single qts there and what are good ways to start conversation in this situation?
>>
>good ways to start conversation in this situation?
sign language
>>
>>18048900
like make a circle with my left thumb and index and move my right index through it in and out?

seriously halp
>>
Dude, come on. Nobody picks up girls at the library. Nobody WANTS to be picked up at the library. Find some place more social and less awkward, like your school's union.
>>
>>18048932
Labor Union?
>>
>>18048932
This.
>>
File: 1467361566457.png (413KB, 480x484px) Image search: [Google]
1467361566457.png
413KB, 480x484px
>>18048895
Pick up women at the cafe. Or the book store. Not the library. Or perhaps just in the yard.
>>
I'm usually all in favor of just being polite and casual and then approaching is fine, but I have to say the university library on Valentine's is pretty much the worst set up you can pick.

Everyone is there to study. Most of the girls will already have plans (even if they are technically single, Valentine's day is a good day to spend with a date or with a good friend to not be depressed at night). It's already kind of desperate to be scouting a date for this very occasion, but as soon as people start realizing (and they will, quickly enough) that you are just approaching girls left and right hoping someone will bite and say yes, you look desperate and like you don't give much of a fuck who it is as long as some girl pays attention to you on the romantic holiday.

Just don't, in short. If you must try to pick someone up today (while it's already more loaded and people who are on the fence will be less quick to say yes) don't do it in the library of all places.
>>
>>18048895
No one in the library is there for social time. They are doing work. Leave them alone and go to starbucks or some other hang out spot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.