[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met this woman while shopping last week, we exchanged numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: chat.jpg (112KB, 416x572px) Image search: [Google]
chat.jpg
112KB, 416x572px
Met this woman while shopping last week, we exchanged numbers and became really good friends, she wants to hang out some more and so do I, however my fiancee is saying she is hitting on me hard and I'm missing some obvious signs. Is she? I've never been hit on by a woman before so I have no idea, I think our chats are pretty funny and lighthearted

Pic related is an example he pointed out, he said she just wanted me to imagine her naked
>>
>>18048732
Haha yes she is.
>>
>>18048737
Are you serious? I don't want to believe, I have close to no female friends. I was excited to hang out at her place next week
>>
>>18048757
Don't act stupid. You wouldn't be that excited to hang out at a male's place. You know exactly what's going on and what you hope to get out of it.
>>
If you can't see how "The real question is are you naked right now?" is flirting, you are too stupid to live and should cease immediately.
>>
how fat is she
>>
Last week and she's talking about being naked all the time?

She is either:
1. Completely crazy/wacky and this could be normal
2. Hitting on you in some weird fucked up way
>>
She's just being funny. My girlfriends and I talk like this all the time.
If she tries any weird shit just tell her you aren't into it
>>
So you met a women while shopping and you exchanged numbers and she's sending you text about being naked and you are wondering if she's flirting with you ? HELLO HELLO , my gf would freak the fuck out if this was me .
>>
girls and their screwed ways of flirting. Basically your fiancee says, it could be, so it probably is.
And that girl is testing the waters, but all people test the waters with new people.

I guess your GF will ebcome super jealous if she is insecure and you will ask her why she doesnt trust you. And she will not get it and start a fight and you will not get it and end up fucking this random chick. Get her pregnant and have been nailed down. And only twenty years down the road you will know how much you have gotten yourself trapped.
>>
>>18048967
My fiancee is a guy WTF, I'm a woman
>>
>>18048971
arrange a 3-way
>>
Yes, she is flirting.
>>
The dumbasses in this thread with poor reading comprehension don't realize you're both women.

I think its fine to joke around with other girls. Its only flirty if she actually makes a move on you, at which point you bounce.

Don't take male advice about female to female relationships lol. Especially males from 4chan.
>>
Post the rest of the convo
>>
>>18048923
Men on 4chan are this retarded and suspicious.

She sounds cool and I'd probably hang out with a chick like this. My boyfriend would probably laugh at that convo.

>>18048959
>>18048951
>>18049013
You guys do realize OP is a woman?
>>
>>18049049
>Men on 4chan are this retarded and suspicious.
You're the retarded one. She's very obviously flirting and OP is committed. She/he wouldn't have even asked about this if the girl's behavior didn't ring some internal alarm bells.
>>
>>18049043
>Its only flirty if she actually makes a move on you

Yeah, no. That's not what flirting is.

Flirting is all the non-committal "just having fun/teasing, nothing serious" stuff. Once a move is made, it's no longer flirting.

So yes, all the people saying that she's flirting are absolutely correct.
>>
>>18048732
Breh she is trying to fuck you. Flirting is like sexually-charged bantz. You can handle the bantz can't you?
>>
>>18048732
Girl with girl sex isn't cheating, silly.
t. Manly man.
>>
>>18048732
She's hitting on you. Have a threesome. He won't mind. If he does, is he the man for you?
>>
We're going to get a Yellow Bellied Yoni Crony situation again, aren't we?
>>
>>18048732

some people are just nudist, i bring up being naked all the fucking time
>>
>>18049235
It amazes me that people still mention this regularly.
>>
>>18049049
>You guys do realize OP is a woman?

And? So am I. She's flirting.
>>
>>18048971
Fiancee with two es is a woman, with one e is a man.
>>
>>18049250
it was hilarious. this op could very well be the crony him/herself
>>
The "Don't be a slave to the system" comment is what makes me 100% she isn't flirting. She's testing the waters of how much of a prude you are, but she's not flirting. A good response to give would be "If I cooked dinner while naked, I think my fiancee and I would have a much more sexual relationship." or something to that effect.

t. not in any way autistic and am a natural extrovert who can handle literally any social situation

She just seems a bit awkward.
>>
>>18049399
i learn something today
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.