[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is my ex like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (87KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 720x720px
>be me a couple years ago
>get together with qt gril
>fall completely in love with this qt gril
>help i've fallen and i can't get up
>we date for a while
>she starts depending on me for emotional issues
>tfw emotional mess as well
>put it aside and was 110% supportive anyways
>she started getting super toxic
>i started getting affected
>i decided to cut all ties
>months pass and she keeps contacting me
>a whole damn year passes and she still keeps at it
>ignore everything in attempt to keep myself sane
>stops contacting me for a while
>sweetrelief.jpg
>ring ring i'm back bitch
>starts contacting me again
>turns out she got into other relationships
>is currently fucking engaged
what does she want from me anons
>>
Hmm
>>
>>18048173
>what does she want from me anons
Who cares? Cut the bitch off and move on
>>
>>18048184
>cut the bitch off and move on
chuckles all around at this because she finds any and every way to contact me no matter how many numbers or accounts i have to block
>>
This is why restraining orders exist, no?

Or talk to her once and ask her what the fuck she wants.
>>
>>18048173
Probably can't handle the rejection. Is she usually the one cutting ties?
>>
She doesn't think in terms of typical relationship, she thinks in terms of self interest regarding people.
Like everyone, she naturally feels interested in people, but she feels so much interested that can't help being unstable because she wants it. Most obsessions come with the unability to understand and describe rationally how things are generally.

She must have something not typical at a chemical level. She likes you and other guys, she doesn't define relationships, and if she does she likes them all as unique and precious

TL;DR Social dependency of silly girl or overly-sexual intelligent girl

If I was you, I'd be able to manipulate her around my dick even after she married.
Even with just a message like: Come on, get married. So you can suck my cock for fun once in a while.
>>
>>18048189
Then you keep blocking her...

Why do people struggle so much with the concept of not responding to someone? It's so incredibly easy to not respond to someone, or to ignore someone and call the cops if they fucking show up at your house. Don't fucking respond means DO NOT FUCKING RESPOND.
>>
>>18048189
Next time she gets around your blocking tell her straight up to never contact you again or you'll contact the police for stalking and get a restraining order against her.

If she sends texts/ e-mail stuff send her the warning in written form and try to have the date in it so it's something you can show to police if she refuses to stop after you tell her not to.

Hang up immediately if she calls you. She's a crazy stalker, don't feed her attention whoring.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.