[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationshippy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I found myself planning to take a vacation abroad one day last year and I've been riding solo in life for a good amount of time before planning the trip. I was getting tired of quick dates with girls off tinder or trying to spark up random dates while at my university. I tried talking to some girl friends of mine to see if they'd like to join me on my vacation abroad, hoping to make something real with a girl.
I found a lady friend of mine back from high school, lets call her Betsy, that i've always had a small crush on. She was intrigued by my invitation, but sadly couldn't make it on the trip. I necessarily didn't want to go alone, not only because costs could be split, but I also wanted someone to share the experience with and possibly connect with them. I ended up finding a lady friend from high school that i'm NOT attracted to whatsoever and I decided well why not.... I could still get a cheaper vacation. We both get the same travel plan for the vacation and time draws closer. At this point, I highly feel like she's wanting to connect with me while on this trip, also being reassured with that though knowing she liked me quite a bit back in high school and we were both single. Once I figured this out, I had to get a girlfriend before the trip. It would be the best way to avoid any weird situations while on vacation with my not so attractive lady friend back in high school. This is where Betsy comes back into play. Knowing she wanted to come along and said she'd like to be able to travel sometime again with me when she can, it'd be safe to assume that she has some kind of attraction towards me. Needless to say... I sprung to action.
Dating Betsy has turned to be quite a wild ride. I'm still with her to this moment. My vacation abroad has brought us together quite a bit, sending her personal videos and photos while I could. I never expected us to last long at all. She fell for me hard, telling me that she loved me within 2 months into the relationship (continued
>>
protip: for extended stories type it out in notepad and then ctrl c v chunk it
>>
It hasn't been an easy relationship at all. Betsy is a very hard headed person and honestly causes 95% of the problems in the relationship. I might be a shitty person for saying this, but half of the time I reason to still stay with her because she's top tier in looks. I'm a very easy going guy, so I rarely get the need to stir up a commotion. I know girls aren't going to be perfect, but she has a few issues going on with her personal life that creates a shitty attitude for her and it seems to always carry over to any time spent with me. She has also been really clingy lately, she always complains when I'm not with her and I can't seem to be able to do things that I like to do because she will become completely upset and will carry a grudge for what seems like eons. She is a negative person and also likes to be lethargic. I've never met someone who likes to be in a unhappy mood and is so unmotivated no matter what. She knows she needs to change and I believe she can, maybe that's why I'm still sticking around. I didn't know what I was getting myself into because she hid this very well from me in the beginning of our relationship.
Sometimes she knows she's a shitty girlfriend sometimes and will ask me if I still feel the same way about her or if she's still the same girl I have feelings for. It's not all shitty all the time, but it does feel like there is more shitty moments then good ones. I know if she keeps acting how she is in the long run, I will not want to be with her.
With this in mind, I've always pondered about dating other girls while in my relationship with Betsy. At one point, I met a girl I used to work with on a dating app which I downloaded just for the fun of it. Nothing serious. I connected with her and we talked for like 5 hours non-stop. She didn't know I have a girlfriend, I never told her, but a part of me felt like I just wanted to hide it from her forever and pursue being her boyfriend. I stopped responding to her after things started
>>
betsy sounds like a cunt
>>
>>18048039
getting a little too flirty with eachother, The reason why is because I knew it would have never worked out because she would have found out I have a girlfriend due to the many common friends we've shared since we worked together.
A month goes by from then, not looking into any kind of potential relationships with other girls, and I'm sitting in my class at school this past week and download tinder for the fun of it. Spending some time on there, I find a classmate on there that I've shared classes with for a couple years now. We are both in the same degree program at our university. Her name is Julianna. Ever since I first seen her, she was eye candy. I have always loved the way she looks, she is Colombian and I have a thing for those girls. I found out she had a boyfriend back when I had my first class with her, so I was never thought about talking talking to her. We've had a couple small talk conversations about school work, but nothing else. Every time she spoke, I just felt like I was in a different world.
Therefore, when finding out that she is single, I can't stop thinking about if I ever were to talk to her and possibly date her. Based from her tinder pictures, she does quite a bit of travelling and she's just my age as well. She looks amazing and she has some things in common with me. I don't know if she'll be different once I get to know her, but based off of her presentation of herself in my classes over the years, she does seem quite pleasant and very nice.
This is where I'm at the largest confusion point of my relationship. I have an okay relationship with Betsy, it's not the shittiest, but it could be alot better. I know I shouldn't be incredibly picky and just say oh well if Betsy is shitty then there's no hope at all, time to move to Julianna. I just don't know how Betsy will better herself for the upcoming days spent with her.
Our relationship may not be how I would like it to be, or how nice/positive/flirty i'd like her to be
>>
File: High Energy.jpg (76KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
High Energy.jpg
76KB, 500x526px
I can sum up OP's problem in one picture.

I ain't gonna read any of this bullshit.
>>
>>18048092
but I don't think I should throw it all away to hope for a better relationship with Julianna? Though, a tiny part of me really wants to. I know I'm young and I should experience life before I settle down, which gives me motivation to seek out a new relationship, but it'll be to the expense of Betsy and the feelings I've obtained for her. It seems incredibly selfish to move onto Julianna, but I do feel like I deserve to be treated better for the things I do for Betsy.
It baffles me how Betsy knows all of what's wrong with her, but she does nothing to make herself better. She just keeps saying, it's a work in progress. Half of the time when I try to be playful with her, she's just outright serious and doesn't bother changing her mood to be playful.

TLDR: I'd just hate to take a big chance, finding out that my girlfriend Betsy will never change for the better and wasting a ton of my time of which I could be spending with a new girl, in this case, Julianna.
>>
>>18047984
You seriously took 8 posts to write this menial bullshit?

Dump your girlfriend. You don't like her. You argue with her all the time, think she is a bitch, you want to cheat on her (keep downloading dating apps "for fun") and you're actually with her just because she's hot.
Date this Colombian girl or someone else.
Learn to be short in writing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.