[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep sorrow, intense loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2043.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2043.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I've been getting out more like my counsellors and doc tell me to do but I find no joy in doing it. I just end up thinking what my ex would've said or what we would've done together. I miss my ex so much it gnaws away at me. I want to get to the point where I'm not kept awake at night by this but where I can still love them moving forward. I honestly don't want to date or be with anybody else. If they want to be with someone that's their decision. What can I do to dull this deep pain? I'm already on meds. They don't seem to help.
>>
>split up
>see counsellor
>go on meds
dam son
Read American Psycho
>>
>>18047967
Hi Brittany you could stop being so stupid and call him to talk like an adult or you could an hero doesn't matter to me I'm in a new more stable better relationship how does it feel to know you were half way right you weren't any good for me.
>>
>>18047969
Your advice to me is to read about a serial killer?
>>
>>18047976
I'm an adult by respecting his wishes to not speak with him or contact him. Piss off if you don't actually have any advice to give other than shitting on me.
>>
>>18047983
You're not here for advice you want a hug box of people to tell you you're right when you're just fucking stupid
>>
>>18047983
Yeah
Bateman doesn't give a shit and he gets all kinds of hardbody pussy.
Take your mind off of your troubles.
>>
>>18047989
You sure those are his wishes if he wanted to be with you maybe you could have tried a little fucking harder idk you want advice put some effort call him and level with him
>>
>>18047967
You have to push through it. You have to cry it out, yell it out, and move on. You don't have to enter into another relationship or go on a date but you need to understand that your love life no longer includes this person in your life. You have to let go by reminding yourself that although love can be beautiful, it isn't dependent on that person. Those feelings will come again with the right person for you someday. So you have to dwell in the grief then decide to actually let go. You took your first steps, now keep going. You need to associate that person with something you don't like thinking about. Let's say something like the face hugging alien from aliens. Or just think of the memory that pops up, tell yourself that was great, but she also did this thing that wasn't so great. It may take a good while but it won't last forever. Also maybe try channeling your feelings through art, meditation, or just writing a letter with everything you wish you could tell her and then burn it. Good luck anon!
>>
>>18047995
True it'd definitely get my mind off of things. That's all I seem to do lately is distract myself. I feel stupid I can't just be alright already. Any other ideas for books that are a good read? I've been reading a lot of neuroscience books and some great books by an amazing scholar and advocate, Dr. Kay Redfield Jamison.
>>18047990
If that was true, I wouldn't come here to 4chan now would I? I can get hug boxed irl if I want to dickface.
>>18047998
I'm not looking for advice on how to get back with my ex. I'm very sure they don't want anything to do with me and I'm respecting them on that. I just want to be able to manage this gnawing sadness better.
>>
>>18048007
Thank you. I'd never thought of writing a letter and then burning it. I'll try that.
>>
>>18048021
Bumping before heading to sleep.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.