[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: chocco.jpg (216KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
chocco.jpg
216KB, 686x385px
>No friend KHV loser
>slightly fat
>Enter college
>Meet girl in class
>7.5/10 asian
>She suddenly starts talking to me
>Mention how I don't talk much
>Befriends me
>Introduces me to her group of friends
>Suddenly I have friends and I learn how to make more friends
>She starts inviting me to hang out with her and 2 other people almost every night
>Start having a social life
>Out of my shell
>Literally think about her all day and night
>Friend asked if I liked her
>Didn't fully realize until then I had feelings for her
>At this point we're best friends
>Everytime she calls or texts to hang out I drop everything and go
>We're under 21 but we tried drinking one time
>We all got fucked up
>She says she loves me, asks if I love her back
>I say yes but she said she doesn't believe me so she kept asking and I kept repeating
>Everything was same as usual next day
>Hang out and get drunk again
>She kisses me
>Then she asks me to kiss her
>I do but the other 2 friends came around she stopped
>Next day everything back to normal
>Nothings changed
>One day whole group hanging out
>They tease her that we're a nice couple
>She says no and that she sees me as a brother
>I feel crushed
>feel like I was a beta orbiter the whole time

I don't even know what to feel right now. She said she doesn't see me as anything but a brother, but she's so physical with me, touching me, hugging me, and kissing me on the cheek like everyday. I was going to give her a Valentines day gift tomorrow (today), but I don't even now if I should now. Should I just get over her or what?
>>
File: CsH7QkUUAAEhrAR.jpg (176KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
CsH7QkUUAAEhrAR.jpg
176KB, 800x1076px
>hey /adv/ I'm single and I don't know how to stop being single
>quit posting about being single I want you to be single in silence
>let me take your singleness as a chance to preach my opinions

>500 replies and 250 images hidden, click reply to view.

Hey confused kid, here's your answers:
A) lift
B) go outside
C) get some damn money in your pockets, which doesn't mean spend it
D) all of the above

Multiple choice test, choose four answers to pass and move on.
>>
>>18047955
This doesn't help me that much friendo
>>
>>18047950
Are you fucking retarded?
Ask her to hang out alone in your room while sober. Kiss her.
>>
File: picture of adv.png (182KB, 405x875px) Image search: [Google]
picture of adv.png
182KB, 405x875px
>>18047968
Becoming a millionaire won't help either, if you never actually do it. You just here to whine or something?
>>
>>18047950
Explain how you feel towards her while you're both sober. I know you might be scared in losing her friendship over it all, but trust me.. it's 100x better than just waiting around hoping one day she'll come clean with how she really feels. The ball is in your court, friendo.
>>
>>18047950
Quit acting like a pussy and go for broke
>>
You got to risk it, to get the biscuit.

Ignore her for a day or two. No msgs no calls no contact. Then when she asks what happened tell her that you have you have feelings for her and it is hard to be around her.

If she reciprocates, good.

If she tells no and she wants continue to be friends, tell her that you have friends. Its gonna be awkward if she says no and you remain friends
>>
>>18047950
Look at it this way.

You were terminally shy and a great girl helped you loosen up and make lots of friends. Now you have them, and her as a great friend, and are ready to head out and find your own gf.

Sounds like you're doing pretty good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.