[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an uncircumcised American male. Apparently 87% of American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 4

File: 9842439.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9842439.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
I'm an uncircumcised American male. Apparently 87% of American men are circumcised. Be honest with me, is this a big negative to most women I get in bed? I'm not unhygienic or anything.
>>
>>18047942

its a negative the same way weird thighs are a negative.

dont expect frequent blowjobs but by the time a girl sees your penis it'll already be too late.
>>
You will get awkward reactions every single time, unless you go monogamous with one woman or move to metricland. Strongly consider the latter.
>>
>>18047946
>>18047952
So I should get circumcised?
>>
>>18047942
not really. my ex was uncircumcised and while it was a bit surprising at first it wasn't a big deal. the only annoying part was i found him harder to insert than circumcised guys

make sure you keep the area clean if you want regular blowjobs though
>>
>>18047953

no. like i said by the time a girl realizes that you are uncircumcised they'll already be too invested to care.
>>
>>18047942
Think, dude. Do Brits and Europeans have a reputation for getting laid super easily in America because of their accents? (yes)

Most of them are uncircumcised. Clearly it can't be that big a deal, then.

I'm uncircumcised and while I'm not Casanova or anything I've had plenty of sex and I've never ONCE gotten a weird look or comment. The guy who said it's a mild negative is wrong. The truth is, most girls have no idea what the difference even is, visually (just like most girls think they've never been with a guy who was less than 7 inches - awful lot of above-average guys out there, considering, you know, it's an AVERAGE).

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18047957
But I want frequent blowjobs. I'll probably look into circumcision, t bh.
>>
>>18047962

you'll just end up with fresh scarring that will scare women more.
>>
>>18047966
Well, that sucks. No idea why my retarded parents didn't have me circumcised as a baby.
>>
>>18047962
I am telling you, man. In high school / early college before I had sex I worried about this too. Turns out I could have better spent the time worrying about literally anything else.

Most women will not even notice/understand what they're seeing. Yes, even with your dick in their mouth. All assuming you practice appropriate hygiene, of course.
>>
>>18047953
>So I should get circumcised?

No, go on a diet then get out of burgertown. The US republic is doomed; California will keep dragging them further and further towards international communism until 1984 starts looking like a cakewalk in comparison. If you haven't been paying attention lately, the latest (real) controversy is the electoral college. If it is successfully removed or neutered, then Los Angeles and NYC will dictate rules to the entire country. Sooner or later, all of your laws will come directly from a circle of dominant corporations and their dominant shareholders.

Neither capitalism nor sharing will actually be in place, just some amalgamation of military, lobbying power, and recently-invented organized religion.

>this isn't /int/
Correct, this is the board for dispensing advice. Leave USA
>>
>>18047972

because its better nto to be. if you get circumcised you're going to hate yourself as you watch your pleasure slip away.
>>
Protip: your foreskin has a lot of nerve endings that will not grow back if they're surgically removed. Sex will literally be less enjoyable as your penis loses an important layer of skin.

Most places in the world don't circumcise, it's just an old Jewish blood ritual that was originally adapted so young boys would stop masturbating.
>>
>>18047997
>Most places in the world don't circumcise
If I lived in those places, I wouldn't care. I live in America though, where circumcision is common and uncircumcised dicks have a negative stigma around them.
>>
My best friend is one of the few people I know that isn't circumcised, and honestly, he got ripped on pretty badly for it by both girls, and our friends.

But, he's gotten with plenty of girls since, and has had multiple serious girlfriends. I think the general perception of it changes after you get out of college.

That said, we've been told he's awful at sex, so who knows?
>>
>>18048068
Being uncut means you feel more. Being cut means you feel less and become less smooth there. That said, I still wouldn't advise anyone to get cut. Just improve your technique and your fitness.
>>
Your body will literally think it's having less sex. So you get an easy crutch for lasting longer, but inevitably there will be negative consequences.
>>
>>18047942
I also live in the US and am not cut. Never had any girl say anything negative about it and I've never made an effort to hide this fact.

In my experience, no one really cares. Girls might say they prefer cut, but in reality they don't care at all.
>>
>>18047942
I've dated both and from an aesthetics point of view I prefer circumcised.
>>
>>18047942
Uncircumcised cocks feel great and look better, in my opinion.
And a girl who sees your cock already decided she wants to fuck you, she won't just go out of the room because you're uncut.
Stop worrying.
>>
only an american can ask something this stupid
>thankfully my parents didnt mutilate me
>should i mutilate myself?
>>
>>18048210
You don't live in America where it's so common, so of course it isn't an issue for you.
>>
>>18048211
>I'm literally too stupid to read
>>
>>18047942

why are uncircumcised guys such whiny insecure beta faggots?
>>
>>18047953
no I don't think so

I'm circumcised and I definitely prefer the look of cut vs uncut, but that's probably just because its what I'm used to. I've only ever known my dick to be this way, and if it were a different way I wouldn't really want to go messing around with it.
>>
Every woman has their own preference. Personally i hate uncut dick. But you can find statistics online for what most women in america prefer
>>
>>18048210
>says mutilate instead of circumcise
>so much butthurt anger

lol triggered insecure beta detected
>>
>>18048234
>I want to cut off a normal part of my body because (((everyone else))) said it's cool
>lol epic beta friendzone faggot widdly scuds personal army senpai
>Am I cool yet?
>>
>>18048243
>because (((everyone else))) said it's cool
>worries what others say about his dick

kek the very definition of insecurity
grow up, little boy.
>>
>>18047942
>women

There's your problem, OP. Guys don't care. Sleep with guys, OP. Guys know best what makes a guy quiveringly orgasm.
>>
>>18048004
>uncircumcised dickd have a negative stigma around them
lmao are you really this delusional or just this salty about not having foreskin? It literally does not matter at all. Maybe when a girl first sees your sick she might be taken aback a little but a dick is a dick. Most girls don't give a shit.
>>
Is this guy seriously considering irreversible cosmetic surgery on his penis because of what /adv/ says?
>>
>>18047942

Op, real women don't care.
Some might have preferences.
In the same way that you may prefer a big ass or small tits and end up happy being with the opposite because you care about them as a person.
personally, i prefer my partner uncut but it wouldn't stop me from dating someone that was.
>>
>>18048234
someones got a tiny mutilated dick it seems, stop projecting David
>>
File: faker you.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
faker you.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>18048295
>triggered insecurity exposed
>must scream projecting to smokescreen

lmao
>>
>>18048263
>Guys don't care
Absolute fucking bullshit. Gay guys are the pickiest mother fuckers
>>
>>18048311

really? maybe the camp femfags but they're attention whore divas who scream over anything and are always sneering over everything. pick normal gay guys.
>>
>>18048308
>underage memester

kill yourself
>>
>>18047942
It's a positive because it means your parents actually loved you.
>>
>>18048365
>unable to refute triggered insecurity
>scream underage meme instead
>>
>>18048371
>Literally the same stupid shit over and over
You need to be 18 to continue using this website.
>>
>>18047972
>No idea why my retarded parents didn't have me circumcised as a baby.
Because circumcision is fucking retarded bullshit. Why do you want your parents to have a doctor strap your baby-self down and slice off bits of your penis? It's insane and fuck any women who thinks you need to have it done. If any women ever turns you down for it tell her to get her useless roastie flaps trimmed off.
>>
Is circumcision that bad? I need to do the operation soon and i'm kinda scared. Be honest /adv/, will It hurt?
>>
>>18048388
>Does cutting part of your dick hurt?
No, not at all. Try it right now.
>>
>>18048373
>still unable to refute triggered insecurity
>still screams underage

you need to be honest to continue using this website. if you're unable to respond with an honest answer, then stop embarrasing yourself.
>>
Don't cut your dick you stupid fucking idiot

Girls won't care, trust me
>>
>>18048390
>same old shit
Here's your (You)
>>
>>18048389

i still remember my own circumcision when i was a kid and it didn't hurt because of the anesthesia. i was awake and i felt movement down there (when they were doing the cutting i guess) but no pain. the only painful part i think was when they injected the anesthesia. it was inconvenient for a while though with the bandages and not taking bath so as to not get it wet.
>>
>>18048392
>still no honest answer

actually (You)
>>
>>18047962
So instead of washing your dick you rather get surgery that most likely will fuck with your sensitivity? What is wrong with you? Are you really that dumb?
>>
>>18048462

lmao i'm very curious why you're so angry over this
>>
>>18048476
Because thinking washing your dick in the shower is too much to do apparently and I can already see him make a thread about it in a few months whining about his lost sensitivity. Should I cut off my hands next because I need to wash them before eating food? The OP is dumb as a brick.
>>
>>18047942
>I'm not unhygienic or anything.

You're fine. Yeah some girls may be weird like dipshit guys are about vaginal pubic hair, but they will get over it if they are even remotely worth your time.
>>
>>18048483

considering the amount of anger in your post i suspect there's a more personal reason behind the anger over this. i'm very curious what your story is. it must be very sordid.
>>
>>18048494
Just an uncircumcised guy from Europe who has no idea why americans like to cut of foreskin that much.
>>
>>18048500

that does not explain the anger in your post
>>
>>18048494
>projecting this much

The only anger comes from ameriburgers who want to deny that their penis mutilation is a muslim ritual.
>>
>>18048518
You don't get angry by someone acting like a retarded child?
>>
>>18048522
>implying post is projecting

you're either trolling or in denial

>>18048528

it's just a procedure some people do. why it affects you so much that you call people who do it retarded indicates that something happened to you related to it and i'm very interested in the sordid details.
>>
>>18048462
yes americans are cronically retarded, cannot be helped
let them shart in their pants and cut their willies
>>
>>18047942
>>18047953
NO. NO. NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
>>
>>18048551

lol you sound like you're being raped
>>
I'm just surprised the percentage is this high.
I've been with four guys and two were unmutilated.
Adding myself, that means only 40% of anyone in my relationships had half their dick chopped off.
And one of those was actually Jewish so there's a reason.
I just can't fucking believe the cuckness goes this deep.
No wonder /x/ keeps saying they're under control of the Jews, I'd think that too if they'd brainwashed the entire country so my penis would be flayed.
>>
dicks are pretty gross and stupid looking no matter what. having a moist flap of skin dangling off the tip hardly makes a difference

don't worry about it
>>
>>18048483
I see more threads about uncut retards complaining about phimosis.

>My dick is fucked up what do? :((((

Ironic but browsing here has made me realize why circumcision might not be a bad idea
>>
I'm a girl (from Europe) and I prefer uncircumcised.
It just one extra thing to play with and please my bf.
Also, never having to use lube when jerk off, isn't that a plus?

Also, you can just pull the foreskin and it looks like circumcised, so I don't see the point of going through all that trouble just so a stupid bitch can say "no" to bjs anyway because "ew dicks" lmao.
>>
Circumcision is probably one of the worst things a parent can do to it's child.

Don't fall for this jewish bullshit.
>>
Honestly it's not a "big negative." It's just a minor one. I'm sure there are much worse things about you to turn off a girl.
>>
Any girl who is turned off by the penis' natural state is quite frankly, retarded. Same thing about those guys who cry out 'roastie' and don't like visible labia in a vagina.
>>
"Hey! Look at our healthy boy. Let's cut a bit off from his cock!"

Stupid Americans. Don't you shower? It's not hard to keep your cock clean.
>>
>>18047942
I've had 2 gfs and both sucked my dick until I came in their mouths. Don't be a beta. Don't show her your soft dick if your both so concerned about it. When an uncircumcised penis is erect a girl can barely tell the difference
[poiler] they were both virgins so maybe they didn't know any better [/spoiler]
>>
>>18050171
>poiler
I'm a retard
>>
File: Aryan.jpg (59KB, 504x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan.jpg
59KB, 504x403px
>>18048763
>one of the worst things a parent can do to it's child

There are a million other things far worse.
>>
>>18050173
Just use ctrl+s.
>>
Why the hell are Americans circumsided anyway?It has no bennefit at all. Nature intended it that way right?
>>
Man, am I glad I don't live in America. Thinking you need to surgically cut off a part of your body to be "normal". Fucking depraved if you ask me.

>b-but muh hygiene

Well no shit your dick is gonna stink if you don't wash it. You gonna cut off your arms as well so that your armpits will be more "hygienic"?
>>
>>18048004
>I live in America though, where circumcision is common and uncircumcised dicks have a negative smegma around them.

Yep, that's what happens.
>>
>>18047942
I'm also an uncircumcised american male. Only been with 3 girls, but all three put it in their mouth, so whatever. They were all fascinated by my uncut dick, but they either liked me too much to care, or it just didn't bother them. It's not a big deal to me. I wouldn't circumcise my son, as i see no point to it, and it doesn't make sense to me to mutilate your genitalia for essitially no reason.
>>
>>18047942
American women are taught to hate uncircumcised/natural dicks from an early age but most of them probably don't even know what they look like. Keep your foreskin and don't do anything you might regret later.
>>
>>18050904
For like two centuries it's been a habit for American parents to do this. Hospitals take advantage of this since they sell the foreskins to cosmetic laboratories (sounds crazy but it's real), this is why awareness campaigns related to this topic are so rare, there's so many people taking advantage of the situation.
>>
The only reason i'm uncut is because i'm sure the conversation went like;
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Anon, would you like us to circumcise your child?"

in a foreign language: "Idk what this bitch be sayin i think she's selling something"

-"No no, is okay, no"
>>
File: 1454792676771.jpg (60KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1454792676771.jpg
60KB, 500x463px
>>18052194
you ungrateful bitch should be thankful your parents didn't fuck up your cock. you could have a scarred, dried up fossil down there right now if it wasn't for your parents' choice.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.