[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm super sad I really hate how I look I want to get plastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ugly (1).jpg (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ugly (1).jpg
8KB, 500x500px
I'm super sad I really hate how I look I want to get plastic sugery but I don't have money and I don't know we're to get it done I was thinking south Korea has anyone here ever had plastic surgery done there I don't even go outside anymore and I haven't been happy in years I just want to be pretty pls give me advice on were and how to get money
>>
>>18047882
Are you a girl? If so just stop eating so much, it will be fine.

If you're a guy, stop caring so much about your looks or kys (or start lifting)
>>
I'm an ugly fuck, but I try to compensate by pretending to be confident. Works pretty alright!
>>
>>18048589
Can confirm, I work with people regularly. Gotta fake it to make it, buster.

Hell, they buy so deeply into my facade, it's as if they think that's actually me...which it kinda is, but you caught my drift.
>>
I feel ya, Im an ugly guy and never been on a date at 26. Fucking blows man, I tried getting in shape from skinny to fit and ate healthy. Shit out of luck though.

I too have no $ for plastic surgery. I try to focus on other things or really bad depression sets in from it.

Apply for a loan? Get a job and save for it? It wont fall out of the sky. Apply for a credit card, I have over a 750 credit score and 9k+ limit.
>>
Op here Yeah I'm a girl and I'm not really fat it's just have like a square shaped head like it makes me look like a boy and I have it would probly take 5 years on a minimum wage job to pay for all the sugery Im probly gonna need to make my face look nice is there anyway to make money on the side of a job idk I just really wanna make the money fast and legally I don't wanna be sad anymore
>>
Plastic surgery isn't going to fix anything. You're not physically defective, it's all in your head. This isn't just me preaching either, there have been studies on this.

If you are insistent on this though, what skills do you have that could land you a job that's better than minimum wage?
>>
Op again I'm not really good at anything 19 and no job experience I want to go to collage I just don't know what for and I'm afraid to go rn because of my face I don't want it to be high school all over again and the doctors say I have body dismorfic disorder but I mean even if I do have that I still do look bad everyone used to make fun of me in school for looking like a boy idk even if it is all just In my head ik I won't be happy until I get my face fixed idk I was thinking about also trying to dumpster dive for scrap metal that could probly get me extra cash but idk what dumpsters to look in
>>
>>18047882
Where are you from OP? Surgery in Turkey or Thailand is usually relatively affordable and good quality
>>
>>18051125
Wanna date?
>>
Op here I live in America any kind of sugery here is pretty exspensive so that's why I was thinking of going to south Korea for the sugery
>>
18, had a nose job 2 years ago, going for an appointment next month to talk about getting another one done
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.