/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got really high with my long term bf the other day. He has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1485075957774.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1485075957774.gif
2MB, 335x237px
I got really high with my long term bf the other day. He has way more tolerance than I do. We took some edibles and I haven't gotten high in years, so I was pretty faded.

Basically, I was zoning out, and my bf felt nothing and was really disappointed by that.

We were just chillin in bed and I was just mentally gone. I had a major body high and it felt like my body was asleep but my mind was up. Ya know, just really nice high.

Well, bf wanted to hook up. I just physically could not. I had noodles for arms and was mentally entering the void.

But bf proceeded really aggressively despite me not being able to preform at all. We just kissed each other. Bf picked me up and tossed me around a bit, he was biting me (never bit me before ever), and kissing me until he eventually realized how faded I was.

This was completely consensual. I am not here screaming rape. But like, I am slightly weirded out by how aggressive bf got with me while I was beyond faded and could barely move.

I mean, in the morning, my nipples were raw because he sucked and bit on them. I just don't know if we should even talk about it or if I just let it go. I am worried that talking about it will blow it out of proportion. Is it typical for men to get carried away when their gf is vulnerable? Bf and I have been together for over 6 years. I know it's long, but we've never had to talk about something like this, no matter how close we are, it's still really uncomfortable to even talk about. What do?
>>
>>18047662
I get way more aggressive when I'm high/drunk myself. I just do, it's the lack of inhibition. I wouldn't think of it as he was taking advantage of you so much as he was fucked up himself.

My gf is sober and she still makes fun of me for biting her and giving her a big hickie when I was with her drunk once.

I also probably got carried away with my stoner ex gf too. But to be honest she was way too small for me. I'm 6'2" and 195lbs and she was 5'1" and like 90lbs.
>>
>>18047675
He didn't get high from the edible though. It was pretty low thc, and my bf smokes pretty regularly, so it had no effect on him.

And like, he just got so ridiculously turned on by me being high.

It's just weird/new to me since I've never been that high around him.
>>
I can understand the concern but I get the feeling he was feeling it more than he was letting on. As a man in the same boat essentially, I can say that I get more into it when I smoke, don't even need to be high, just a buzz is enough.

Anyway, considering you said things were mutual (kissing, etc.) I can only assume he went on with business as usual until things just didn't happen. If the body high didn't happen and you were dtf would you still have been off put by his aggressiveness? If so I think it might be worth mentioning, but if you would've been down I can't see mentioning it solving an issue that doesn't really exist.

Also you've been with this dude for 6 years, try not to assume he's doing bad things because of a new situation.
>>
>>18047687
He may have thought you'd be more into it. My stoner gf always wanted to fuck after smoking.
>>
>>18047690
As I look back on it, maybe he was at least feeling a head change. I don't remember much of what we were talking about. We were being playful. I just wasn't very present while hooking up which makes me feel strange.

No, yea, our sex is generally pretty aggressive, but he was like animalistic this night. I am usually the more aggressive one in foreplay like scenarios.

The only other reason I am weirded out is because after, he left my apartment really abruptly and early in the night. I guess I just felt abandoned and really high. Which also sucked because, as I said, I'm not really tolerant to weed.
>>
>>18047699
So basically, bf left me alone and stoned after a failed hook up and it's almost too awkward to bring up.
>>
>>18047705
Go hang out with him and let him know it's alright. He probably feels bad about it.

I can't believe he's never bitten you before. After 6 years?
>>
>>18047720
Op here, on my phone now.

I don't like being bitten. Especially on my nipples because they are extremely sensitive. He knows that so I guess he just got carried away
>>
>>18047720
But yea, we hung out yesterday with friends so we didn't get much alone time.

He called me from work today as usual, so things are okay. Usually on nights where we drink, we talk a lot about it. With this, it's like it's being avoided
>>
>>18047730
Yeah, I don't bite nips. That sounds way more like drunk sex than high sex imo. Well don't bring it up, just pretend it never happened. That's what guys do with each other after something awkward. I imagine it would work here.
>>
>>18047741
Okay, yea. Probably best to just not bring it up. Thanks
>>
>>18047705
Im surprised you guys are dating for 6 years and trust/communication is this weak between you. If my bf ever went crazy like that I'd be freaked out and we would have a conversation about it the next day at the very least.

If you don't bring it up its just gonna be stuck your mind forever. Get some damn closure and talk it out, you're not children.
>>
>>18047753
Knowing my boyfriend for this long, I felt like it'd probably make mountains out of molehills. I'd probably make my bf feel really guilty over something. I don't want him to feel like he has to treat me differently over this. Which is why I wanted to see other perspectives first before opening a can of worms with him.

Just wanted to get a different, likely male perspective before I unleash not-even-certain feels about it on the bf.
>>
>six years and freaking out because you got bit once

Sheesh. Is everyone on Earth really this fucking tame? MARRIED COUPLES EXPERIMENT MORE THAN THIS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>18047764
Well she was tripping out during it so that makes a difference. She would have been over-thinking the fuck out of it during.
>>
>>18047762
Ok fine. Nows your chance to bring it up but If you wanna have anxiety about the elephant in the room until it comes out in some other way such as lingering distrust or whatever, then fine. Sounds like he already opened up a can of worms with his actions and he realizes it too. I'm not even saying this situation is his fault. Its more both of you for not communicating. Like what the heck... 6 years and you don't know that you're supposed to talk to your partner? Sounds miserable. What else do you keep bottled up inside?
>>
>>18047764
It wasn't the act, it was the atmosphere.

Our sex life is much more aggressive, playful, and experimental. The difference was that I just wasn't all there. Never hooked up high. I rarely get high. I can't even recall us hooking up drunk because bf gets the whiskey dick.

As someone ITT questioned earlier, if I wasn't high, would this be okay. The answer is yea, so that gave me the outside perspective I needed.
>>
>>18047776
I don't have anxiety over this. I have anxiety over how to feel about it or if it's even an issue to bring up at all.

I'm not miserable and it doesn't really feel like an elephant. Just a weird moment over a span of 6 years. That's why I questioned it's need of a conversation.

If you would talk to your bf immediately over this, then you do that if it happens.
>>
>>18047797
I think you're over thinking it because you don't get stoned much.
>>
>>18047800
That was also what I was thinking. And I wrote and deleted this post like three times in the past few days.

I'm just overthinking shit and need someone else to tell me it. Someone who is not my bf because he will start over thinking it.
>>
I really don't understand this post OP.
Your boyfriend, who you regularly have sex with, wanted to fuck you while your were both high, you said no, and then he left. What exactly is the problem here? He wanted to fuck and you didn't so he had enough respect to just leave it at that, why is this an issue?
>>
>>18047741
If this made OP feel lonely, abandoned, and somewhat freaked out ignoring it is the worst thing to do!! Ot will cone up again. After 6 years a s.o. should be attuned to your preferences. Lowered inhibitions don't make people "forget" they just care less about consequences. If he bites you, knowing you don't like it then leaves when you don't give what he wants. That is a problem regardless of substance use.

At the very least he shouldn't drive if he was "so high" that he couldn't control himself. You both have some communication and decision making skills to improve. You should discuss the concepts of "checking in" and "aftercare" after aggressive or experimental sex. They're from the bdsm community but are really useful and honestly common sense if you care about someone.
>>
>>18047896
Idk, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt homegirl. I've made mistakes even when I care about someone. That said I really like open communication. It is so good to have.
>>
Op is a fat whore
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.