[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

standards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: eliiott-rodgers.jpg (193KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
eliiott-rodgers.jpg
193KB, 640x427px
So I'm an average, not attractive ( due to acne and scars) but not terribly unattractive 20 year old college guy, and I haven't had romantic interactions with women since middle school.

I'm social and normally charismatic with people but I dislike big groups because I feel like I lose control of the mood/conversation flow. I'm also very inexperienced talking to women romantically or really just understanding their sense of humour and whatnot. I can probably be friends with most guys, but with girls there's this weird awkwardness they bring; though I could be projecting and that awkwardness would be mine.

Anyway, I've been improving in many aspects of my life recently (college, gym, and mentality) but I have still not made progress in my sex life.

A big problem is that I also have somewhat high standards. As I've improved myself now I also look for somebody that is more attractive.
I don't really want a serious relationship but I feel like a guy my age should be fooling around with girls a lot more. I have a nice apartment all to my self, my own car, and a decent body.
>elliotrodger.jpg
but seriously I can't figure out how to improve myself in this aspect. I'm just not attracted to fat/ugly girls and pretending like I am feels wrong. I just want to be showing girls a good time, having sex, and talking shit with each other. Like a FWB type of deal.

I don't think what I want is special in any way /adv/, I just don't know where to start.
>>
So you're improving your mentality, but I think you're not putting it into practical use. Find some hobbies as a conversation starters, and go to meet ups/events and just meet people there. You can only learn through practical experience. If it helps, talk to them like you would a guy, girls like down to earth men and feel more comfortable around them, which could rise to romantic interests
>>
>>18047464
When you obsess over sex/relationships people can sense it. Just relax, and let the universe bring love to you. And when it does, be honest with them. That has been my experience. Yes, much easier said than done.
>>
>average, not attractive ( due to acne and scars) but not terribly unattractive 20 year old college guy

What do you ACTUALLY consider yourself to be?

Do you hold yourself up to as high of a standard as the women you put on a pedestal above and beyond you?

Look in the mirror and take away your acne scars and all that BS and understand where you personally value yourself.

If you want a woman to like you, by all means you must first appreciate what you can give both yourself and her in the relationship.

You say you are improving your life by making good choices. If you want someone who you consider "more attractive" than what you could get, consider in your mind who that type of person is, get the fuck out of the apartment, and see what you can do.

And yes, you should be fooling around with more girls. You're in college for christ's sake.
>>
>>18047509

Holy shit, thank you. This makes me really wanna go adventuring.
>>
You're a spoiled, entitled brat that has nothing of significance to offer. Men vastly over estimate their own attractiveness, so your probably fairly unattractive. Despite this you think that basic-ass and unrelated shit like a car will get you a hot fwb. You're delusional, and plain fucking stupid, and will be alone for a long time.
>>
>>18047509
>get the fuck out of the apartment, and see what you can do.
I can't recommend this enough. I just left Pavones, Costa Rica and it was mind blowing and cheap once you get there. Super chill, great people, and experiences I'll never forget.
>>
>>18047507
What a load of shit given that OP is a man. For girls your post might ring true.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.