[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morbid Stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: P200098-1.jpg (153KB, 1648x1274px) Image search: [Google]
P200098-1.jpg
153KB, 1648x1274px
I'm desensitized to stuff that kids shouldn't see online.

Dead bodies, shit like that.

But I have a very morbid interests in crime scene photos from famous events. To me it's like looking at the event uncensored, unfiltered. Not sanitized at all. It's a morbid piece of history.

9/11 is a big one for me and it still spooks me I lived in NYC so it was scary for me at the time as a kid..It seemed so taboo to discuss it but I found myself scouring the internet for any and all photos that weren't mainstream, like pic related.

I do not get off on these photos, but it's been such a morbid fascination that I keep to myself in general. Am I a freak?
>>
No

I like looking at LiveLeak stuff when I was a teen but not anymore

Mental imagery is part of health I try to keep it clean nowadays
>>
>>18047240
>Am I a freak?
Only if you feel happy while looking at them, I guess.
Otherwise, who gives a fuck? People collect shit, what's so strange?
>>
I stayed here on 4chan because of gore, I mostly tried to find out if there is anything too shocking for me to work with as I want to become a doctor.

Nowadays I also follow what ISIS is up to and stuff like that.
>>
There's a difference from being able to look at these things, and being desensitized to them.

I can look at holocaust pictures all day long, that doesn't change the fact that I still think it was a horrific event in history that should not be replicated or repeated.
If I were truly desensitized, I would be thinking "Oh well, so some Jews starved to death and were gassed, the world works that way. Get over it."

Historians and those involved with stopping and solving crime will see a lot of the gruesome side of life. It's important in those fields. Nothing wrong with that, even if those fields are just hobbies. It's only getting bad when you're either getting off to it somehow, like you said, wanting to replicate it, or shrugging it off like it wasn't any big deal.

Lots of true crime fans out there though man, I'd suggest checking out /x/ sometime, wading through the thousand threads on aliens, to find the handful of threads about serial killers/disappearances/crime. Shits interesting as hell.
>>
Not at all, OP.

It's VERY common to be interested in stuff like this.

Shit, one of the most popular podcasts (My Favorite Murder and Last Podcast on the Left, for example.) talk about murder all the time.

We will always be interested in the dark side of humanity - it's just kind of an intriquing subject.

It doesn't make you an edge-lord until you start actively bragging about how 'cool' you think the 'macabre' is and how normies are 'creeped out' by you.

As long as you don't want to actively hurt anyone, it doesn't make you a 'freak' either.

You're all good OP.
>>
Well, with this interest, I think anyone would say that you should become a crime photographer or someone working in the dirty jobs of criminal justice.
>>
>>18047387
Seeing things like this online could be very different from seeing them right in front of you, though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.