[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was sexually assaulted by a dude, should I fight him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2548.jpg (31KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2548.jpg
31KB, 313x470px
On the weekend I got too fucked up at a club and a guy I know offered to let me crash at his place because I was too far gone to walk home. I know him pretty well so I thought he was just being a mate and I accepted. As soon as I lay down I started losing conciousness, and he took my pants off and started touching me up. I'm not sure if he thought I was awake or not. It went on for a while until I found the strength to roll off the bed, and rebuckle my belt. I slept on the floor. I didn't remember this until I'd already left the next morning, but my belt was still done up so I don't think he tried anything else. The thing is, he knew I'm straight. I dated one of his chick friends for a while a few months ago and that night he straight up saw me making out with a girl.
Should I fight him?
I can't be fucked going to the cops because they won't take it seriously and I have no proof (and I'm not a snitch) but I also don't want to just let it slide.
I'm thinking about bluffing him and threatening to go to the cops if he doesn't fight me. I'm bigger and stronger than this guy and I don't think he'll press assault charges because of the whole molesting me thing, but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea

What should I do?
>>
>>18047238
so what are you gonna tell the cops when you get arrested for assault charges? I had to punch him because he touched my dick?
>>
Lmao faggot
>>
Accept that you're a faggot now.
FAG!!!!! AHAHA FAGGY FAG!!!
>>
>>18047238
>WAAAAAAH HE RUBBED MY PEEPEE
>GUESS I GOTTA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM
>I HAVE NO PROOF THAT HE ACTUALLY MOLESTED ME AND IT WOULDN'T EVEN JUSTIFY ASSAULTING HIM LONG AFTER THE INCIDENT, BUT HE DEFINITELY WON'T PRESS CHARGES

Are you an absolute fucking retard?
>>
>>18047238
Why dont you just let him blow you periodically whenever you are horny? It isnt gay to let a dude blow you.
>>
Why don't you ask him what happened and if he admits what he did you split his fucking head open if he Denies it you split his fucking head open
>>
>>18047238
Have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
>>18047238
Tell the cops, don't press charges but let it be known so it's on record. Be a strong man and stand up against sexual assault.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.