[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7591.jpg (28KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7591.jpg
28KB, 400x309px
I recently did a gym test. I got 2 pushups in a row before stopping. I lied because everyone was able to see your scores so I said I did 13. I'm a weak beta faggot and I need to get 14 by the end of May. I have 15 lb dumbbells and am taking all honors. Do help! (Pic not related)
>>
Is this real? You must be morbidly obese if you can't do more than 2 push ups even without any experience... Strength shouldn't even factor into being able to do more than 2 push ups...

I suggest you put the fork down.
>>
>>18047169
Do push ups ever other day. Increase the reps by 2 every week.
>>
How many of these sets should I do
>>
Pushups are like the easiest thing to build on. Do as many as you can every day until you can do 10, and then start doing them in sets of 10 until you can do 20, then start doing them in sets of 20, and then just do sets of 20 with 60 seconds to rest in between until you can't do any more. Do it every day and after the initial muscle soreness it will be lower impact and you should be able to add 2 - 5 extra reps every single day.
>>
>>18047175

this. im a skinny weak fuck but even i can do 10 before it becomes too much of a struggle
>>
>>18047169
Get a pull up bar, do one pullup for every time you go in and out of your room.
If you can do a pull up do a flexed arm hang for 10 seconds. You will be able to do a push ups easy in no time.
>>
start with wall push ups
proceed to incline push ups
proceed to knee push ups
proceed to real push ups
>>
>>18047169
So pushups aren't what most people think they are. Most people think you can just lift a dumbell and your all set. The arm has two main muscles to work. Biceps which are the lower set near the middle, and triceps which are more on the upper set of the arm. You need triceps and chest power to be able to do pushups. Google some tricep work outs for home, and also bicep ones to have an equal workout and not look like weird.
>>
>>18047291
Also don't waste your money on a pull up bar, if you can't push your weight you sure as hell can't pull it.
>>
>>18047306
But you can just lift a dumbbell and you're all set.
>>
try push downs if you're that weak.

start from the up position, and slowly go down. like 30 seconds slowly.

this will help with one of the groups of muscles that may be too weak right now to get thru any more.
>>
>>18047169
The only way to do more push-ups is to do more push-ups. Also lose weight fat fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.