[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1560.jpg (86KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.jpg
86KB, 540x532px
>be in a long term relationship
>boyfriend and I break up for a few months
>develop crush on my ex's friend
>we go back and forth asking each other to hang out for about a month
>never end up hanging out
>get back together with boyfriend
>still have feelings for his friend

I don't want to mess stuff up with my boyfriend, but I catch myself thinking about his friend a lot, and it's a little awkward when I see him. What do I do?
>>
>>18047089

get your fucking life together jfc

dont let your hormones contorl you. use ur fucken brain, shitlimbs

t. angry drunk man
>>
>>18047109
My boyfriend is on anti depressants so he doesn't really have any sex drive, so we aren't really having sex at all and I think my hormones really are the problem I am a shitlimbs
>>
>>18047115
Please don't fuck his friend because you will destroy their friendship. His friend should know better than to let you get that far but it's also on you to do the same.
>>
>>18047123
That's why I never went through with hanging out with him, I always felt really bad in the back of my mind and kept stopping myself.
>>
>>18047115

if he wont fuck you then just dump him. life is too short.
>>
>>18047125
If your bf is also on anti-depressants then breaking up his friendship like this will be extra hard for him.

If you aren't happy then leave him properly. Just don't jump on any of his immediate friends' dicks afterward.
>>
>>18047127
I could always ask him to go off the Prozac, but I feel selfish doing that it feels wrong.
>>18047129
Yeah, I keep telling myself it's not worth it. It's just something new and different, so I need to just get over it. Even if my boyfriend and I broke up again I wouldn't wanna do that to him.
>>
>>18047165
If he's truly depressed then it's a chemical imbalance in the brain and you might really ruin his life by asking him to stop taking the meds just so that you can get laid.
>>
>>18047089
>Women
Why are they like this?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.