[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Not Texting As Much After First Date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1413251766272.jpg (61KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1413251766272.jpg
61KB, 564x518px
Hey guys, quick question and a little back story.

>So I met this girl online. We matched, I got her number, and we hit it off pretty well. We texted for about a week or so before we met up for our date.
>I actually tested her one day, and didn't text her at the normal time (which is lunch time) and she texted me first instead.
>All systems point to go.
>The date went well. She made eye contact the whole time, got close to me, and we kissed after it was all done. In my experience, it should have been a great date.
>After I get home, she texts me "thanks, I had a really nice time :)"

Every time I get this text, the girl never talks to me again. Which is confusing, because we even talked about a second date while we were hanging out. But, I put those thoughts aside, and just proceed as normal.

Today, I text her at the normal time and just ask how her day is going. We exchange like 2 texts, and then nothing. She didn't respond.

Am I over thinking it? I don't want to come off as a sperg lord and pull the whole "pls respond" bit, and she is in school and very well could just be busy.

I really like her, and I haven't really dated since I broke up with my fiance 4 years ago, so I'm pretty rusty.

Thanks in advance. Any advice would be helpful.
>>
>>18046926
I would wait and see how the rest of the week goes. It's been one day don't jump to conclusions
>>
>>18046926

You're not acting like a man.

>Talking about the second date on the first date

Pathetic and needy behavior. Never do this. You did good getting a kiss, but you should never have brought up the 2nd date. You should leave her guessing how you feel. After a goodnight kiss just say "I had fun" smile, and leave.

After a successful date, do not text her. Wait for her to contact you. She did, but you fucked up. She texted you because she wanted to see you again, not chitchat. If a girl texts a guy after a date and he proceeds with chit chat, she loses interest almost immediately.

Next time a girl texts you after a date, PLAN THE NEXT DATE. She is signalling you to take the initiative, but you failed and expected her to make the next move. Bad idea buddy, lead the way next time.

>Thanks OP I had a really nice time :)
>Me too! It was nice meeting you. When are you free to get together again?
> I'm free Friday night :3
>Friday night sounds great. I'll pick you up at 8.

That's literally all you have to do. Meet qt, get number, plan date, go on date, have fun, kiss / hook up, wait for her to reach out, plan next date, repeat for 1-3 months and eventually she will ask to be your gf.
>>
Unfortunately, I can't offer you much but empathy. I would give her a day or two, since school could very well be the cause. I'm having a similar problem, but a little more advanced.

>same situation as with OP except with multiple dates
>had sex (took my fucking v-card) and slept together 3 nights in a row last week
>meet up for only a couple hours at my place on Saturday, but only cuddle a little before she leaves
>says she has a busy week and is going home for the weekend
>saying she doesn't know when the next time we can meet up is
>getting spotty with texting

I can understand not being able to hang out much during a busy week, but the time we spent together last week was only during normal sleeping hours for the most part. Like we'd meet up to make out and fuck at night, and then one of us would leave in the morning by 7:00. Surely she could find time to come over to my place for the night, right?

I'm trying to stay level-headed, but I'm terrified this thing is already over. I don't care about the sex as much as I do the physical interactions in general. All I want is to fall asleep with her again. That's sappy as fuck for someone I've barely been talking to for 2 weeks total, but I've found myself overcome with emotions I've never had before. I want to ask her what she wants out of this, and I want to let her know what I'm feeling so we can work something out, but I can't stand being in limbo. I want to do that in person, but should I text her instead since it could be over a week before we see each other again, if at all?
>>
>>18047000
I should also say that I maneuvered around 3 tests last week to be with her. That's why it seems like she could make room if she really wanted to be with me. What's thrown me through a loop is that she has said she really likes being together. Every time I came over or she came over she said she was glad I was there.
>>
>>18046926
Learn how to greentext you faggot
>>
>>18047000

Do not text her, again like OP you are acting like a woman does and it is turning her off. You should never initiate contact.

You know what a girl thinks when you text her first?

>Oh geeze it's OP again. is he seriously that lonely and pathetic that he has nothing else going on in his life, he needs to text me to feel good?

A man doesn't chase women. A man is too busy pursuing his career and hanging out with his friends to worry if a girl likes him, that's what women do.

What you need to do is chill out, don't text her, and just wait for her to contact you. The less you cling to her, the more attracted she will feel. Girls gravitate to the guy that feels most okay when she's not around, it makes them feel safe and secure knowing she is able to feel free in a relationship with you.

If she likes you, she'll contact you. When she does, ask her to hang out. If she declines, go no contact again. If she never contacts you, you saved yourself a shitload of time and effort because there's nothing you can say to make a girl want you via text. Seduction happens in person.
>>
>>18046926

Give it a week. Don't bother with her.

If she still has not responded then you can move on.

Fuck it, man. If she messages you, give her a day before responding because I'm angry and I don't know why.
>>
>>18046983
Listen to this guy OP.
>>
>>18046926
>one day
Maybe she is just busy. Quit crying out your puss
>>
>>18047012
I figured I'd be past that stage after fucking multiple times. You're probably right, though. If she's not going to be interested anymore, though, I want to pursue other women. I hate this waiting game. I feel like I'm wasting time that could be used finding someone who's actually interested in me.
>>
>>18047026

Nope, common mistake. Guys assume "Oh I fucked her, now I don't have to be interesting/manly anymore."

Nope. Courting never ends. You gotta maintain the excitement. Constantly being available and texting her is not exciting. You're not giving her room to FEEL.
>>
"Girl Not Texting As Much After First Date" would look good as an Onion article name.

OP please chill. If you get into a relationship with this person and you obsess over her texting activity schedule you're not gonna have very much fun.
>>
>>18046926
Hey OP, it's me
>>18047000

Not more than 20 minutes after writing my post, the girl I was complaining about texted me and asked me to come over. Be patient, brother.
>>
>>18047353
Same just happened here, bud. Glad to hear she didn't leave you hanging high and dry.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I just need to get over my insecurities. I'm back on the playing field and I just need to stop over thinking shit. I just have to man up, and do my thing.
>>
>>18047012
This is gonna sound like I'm trolling but seriously speaking: are mtf transgirls like this too? Same rules of engagement?
>>
>>18047012
While this can be generally good advise if taken as, "don't be too clingy," don't treat the whole "never initiate" as a rule/game. It's bullshit.

You probably shouldn't move strongly, but if a girl is interested, she's interested. It doesn't matter wtf you do at that point.

If a girl isn't interested, then she won't act interested.
>>
>>18048684
Agreed. The whole "don't be available" thing is pretty bullshit. I told this girl I had an open week when she had a busy one, and that I'd be available whenever. She then invited me over for her only free part of the day. I'm not trying to be mysterious and distant; I'm trying to be the guy she calls when she feels the urge or just wants to nap with.
>>
Girls do this. Just wait. If she likes you, in a short while she will contact you and then it won't happen again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.