[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any proven, lasting ways to make your dick bigger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5752.jpg (15KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5752.jpg
15KB, 167x200px
Are there any proven, lasting ways to make your dick bigger?
>>
No. How big we talking in terms of now?
>>
>>18046912
Puberty.
>>
there is a surgery where they remove some of the tendon that anchors your dick to your crotch which makes it hang lower and appear larger flaccid. It doesn't actually make it any bigger erect and actually makes mantaining an erection significantly harder, its just for people who want to show off in locker rooms I guess.

other than that no, get over it
>>
>>18046928
How is it that you know a procedure like this exists?
>>
>>18046912
No you just gotta deal with the size you have and having a huge dick is annoying only good for show and size queens (I have nearly an 8 incher)
>>
>>18046931
it was talked about once on Dan Savage's show when he was answering a question very similar to OP's
>>
>>18046912

i shimmy my rumplestick up at least 2 mm per day with by just having pulled at it and no hair on the balls
>>
File: 1480377504374.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1480377504374.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>18046912
>tfw not 7.5 or 8 inch master race
>tfw 6.5
it's already over for me, boys
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x545px
Do you even use it anyway?
>>
Getting an erection can help a bit
>>
>>18047253

what? That's bretty good
>>
File: 1467555379342.jpg (61KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
1467555379342.jpg
61KB, 600x832px
>>18047253
Kek, I'm 5.9 and no fucks given from me. If the girl doesn't like it then she can go fuck someone else.
>>
>>18046912
The man with the worlds largest penis says he would attach weights to his to stretch it since he was 16 (probably in his 40s now).

He has to put it on its own pillow so he can sleep now.

His penis is so big that he is trying to file it as a disability though, so be careful.
>>
>>18047440
that's bullshit and I don't believe it
>>
>>18046912
yup surgery. every other way is bullshit. as a doctor told me: what you are born with is what you have. asian guys have smaller dicks than you and it doesnt stop them fucking like rabbits
>>
Work out. When I started to hit the gym my blood was pumping way more than it used to and I honestly noticed my dick was bigger and would hang lower. Try ditching the inactive lifestyle.
>>
File: 1462622848492.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1462622848492.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>5.5 long
>4.5 girth
>>
>>18047440
>>18047625
It is indeed bullshit. The man with the biggest penis is actually Jonah Falcon and his is almost 14 inches. He's had no such trouble with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon
>>
Solution. pic related.

In terms of "lasting", it will last 30+ minutes. If you get a cock ring too, it can last a bit longer, or simply tying a shoe lace at the base. Gotta lubricate it or it'll hurt. Don't wet it on the inside or you'll screw it up. You can stuff half a sock at the very bottom of it to get better results. Don't really recommend it unless you wanna make a gf happy or hate pain in your dick, or you simply hate the idea of stooping so low as to buy some degenerate toy to please someone else, not for everyone. Gotta protect your balls too, this thing tugs at the skin pretty hard. My results are like 7"×6" or 6.5"×6", I'm pretty content with that, and surely there are ladies who would agree that sounds pretty good.
>>
>>18047910
That doesn't work. I've tried.
>>
>>18047910
Those are garbage and do damage to your blood vessels in the long term.
>>
>>18047910
To achieve said results, you gotta pump this thing hard as you can and hold it for a good 9-12+ minutes to reach maximum results. Once you achieve and begin to slowly lose results though, you can pump up to max in like 1-2 minutes, so, controlable, good recovery time, and works.
>>18047918
definitely does. worked for me. but i broke em both, this model is pretty cheap though, with good care even, i dunno that they're designed to last very long.
>>
File: 1472590556204.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472590556204.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
Lose a little weight if you're fat or got some chubb.
>tfw 6.5" length, 6" girth
>d is actually about 7" due to fat in the way
Either way, as long as you're not packing a micro pen, you should be alright. Learn to use your hands and tongue.

In short
Git gud
>>
Why give a damn? What you got is what you have. Be proud. If it's not good enough for whoever they're not worth your time. Simple as that m8.
>>
>>18047781
am ~6" long, but it's ya boy skinny penis.
can girth be changed by working out? or will this just remove fat around top of d and increase bloodflow making longer
>>
I'm about 5 inches and I've never had any problems with my dick. Then again, my girlfriend of one year never came. But then again, she was a virgin and always has a hard time completely relaxing. Probably because we fuck at my grandad's place and he's in the next room. Then again, he's almost deaf so it should be okay.
>>
>>18046912
Hopefully not there are disgusting chinks with microdicks that should keep it that way.
>>
>>18046912
1. Attach cord to dick.
2. Attach other end of cord to heavy object.
3. Throw heavy object out of high window.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.