[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Skypepicture.png (201KB, 383x314px) Image search: [Google]
Skypepicture.png
201KB, 383x314px
Where do you find other Anime fans who prefer to watch things Dubbed? Im not trying to start some kind of argument or anything thats just the way I prefer it.

A lot of people at work are Anime fans and discuss it a lot and I hide the fact that I watch some due to it kind of being a "guilty pleasure" and because I watch it in English. I'd like to join in the discussions since they have talked about some stuff I've watched.

Thanks in advance.
>>
At the dubbed anime club. What kind of answer would you expect? Maybe you can find some small online community, but that's it.

No one cares if you watch chinese cartoons with subtitles or with voiceover. The most you'll get is probably a "lol pleb" from some /a/utist. How would the fact that you watched it in dub prevent you from joining in the discussion? They wouldn't even know that. And if they did they wouldn't care.
>>
>The most you'll get is probably a "lol pleb" from some /a/utist.
I only watch anime raw on my HDD recorder in my apartment in Japan

/a/ is the pleb
>>
>>18046892
Theres actually a small subreddit it seems, I suppose I could start there.

Thanks for the reply, I feel a bit better about it now since yeah, nobody will probably care.
>>
>>18046909
living the life lol
>>
>>18046909
>Not watching your cartoons via the raw storyboards.
>>
I think the better question is how do you find semi functioning people who like anime to enjoy together. I feel like I have to hide anime as if it was some sort of horrific birthmark.
>>
>>18046945
I work at a graphic design studio, Seems like everyone there is into some kind of Anime even the managers, married people etc.
>>
>>18046868
I think the fact that you "watch some" and will likely not know 90% of the titles they talk about is a bigger problem than whether you prefer dubs or subs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.