[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7566.jpg (78KB, 534x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7566.jpg
78KB, 534x526px
So /adv/ I'm quite scared.
My girlfriend and I are deeply in love and we want to build a future together, but she's suicidal.
Ever since her sibling died she's decided she's going to kill herself at some point, but I'm not sure when.
I really don't know what I can do to help, I live a town away so I don't see her as often as I would like to, and when I don't see her she brings up how she's going to take her life and it really gets me down.
What can I do to convince her to stay alive?
Please help me.
>>
>>18046778
Man... These things are case by case but we get so many Suicidal for attention girls its hard to believe any of them anymore.

Short answer is she needs to talk to a doctor and do what the doctor says meds or therapy whatever. Refusing any of it means she is enjoying the attention of being suicidal AKA wasting everyone time.
>>
Nigga tell her family/the police
>>
>>18046799
but she's not your basic bitch for attention
she's serious about this and any influence towards her killing herself she will take and act fast

>>18046802
her family already have concerns but telling the police would be a dangerous move
>>
>>18046778

The only thing you can really do is just be there for her and give her happy experiences, but don't let her drag you down either. Suicidal thoughts from people you care about are tough to deal with and in the end, it really is up to them if they want to live or not.
>>
>>18046778

>ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
if she doesn't give a shit about you let her kill herself I guess
>>
>>18046778
I can help you with it, I have a girl that was very suicidal which I helped and my "best friend" did suicide.
I think intelligence and reasoning is what stop sucidal actions, but I don't wish to give you any suggestions on messages like this and you shouldn't do anything but comorting her without my advice.

Psychologists suck for this, especially if the girl is intelligent enough to beat most of them.

If you want we can keep in contact and I can help you, otherwise I wont give you short suggestions that you might understand differently from what I mean, also being English not my native language.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.