[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

exposing a cheater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Ok there is this bitch in my court ordered anger managment class who openly admitted to sleeping with a married guy. I got her name on the sign in sheet. I googled her mugshot and found her facebook and linkedin. Should I tell the wife who is getting cheated on? During the whole class I was taking notes using an app on my phone. I got the husbands name and I think I found him and his wife in her facebook friends.
>>
>>18046736

Leave her alone. A therapy group is a place to talk about your shit, so let her talk about her shit. Live and let live.
>>
>>18046745
Would you like being cheated on?
>>
>>18046751

No, of course not. But you are using the group against her. For those groups to work, there needs to be trust. In this case, you'd be ruining something a lot of people need to "help" a man that might know what's going on, could be cheating himself, etc.

I'm not saying the guy deserves it. I'm saying killing the group for this doesn't sound like the right thing to do.
>>
>>18046762
The group sucks anyway. An hour of boredom torture and the second its over everybody dips out hella fast.
>>
>>18046736
Normally yes. But everyone should have the right to get therapy
>>
>>18046736
Do iiit OP.
>>
>>18046769

I'm sorry, but that's not your call to make.
>>
If she's in therapy, she must have some true guilt and remorse about the whole thing. If my ex had shown any of that in our relationship, we could've worked through it.
>>
If I was ever getting cheated on, I would want to know. Why the fuck does this woman deserve to not get shit on when she has no problem shitting on others?
>>
>>18046736
It might be for the best to mind your own business, but I'd say do it. Adulterers and homewreckers are scum.
>>
>>18046790
It's court ordered for assault on a cop
>>
>>18046791

The problem is the group. She can fuck herself, but he will be breaking the groups trust by using what she said there and tracking her on social media.
>>
>>18046801
Pull the trigger, mate. Who the fuck cares anyone. None of our lives is going to be affected by your decision, not even yours.

Do it anonymously.
>>
>>18046797
Should I post her on shesahomewrecker.com ?
>>
Yes fucking tell the husband
Fucking cheaters deserve to die, no remorse.
>>
do it op
>>
>>18046807
Yes
>>
>>18046808
No it's not her husband she is cheating with a married man

And yes I will expose the bitch and the bastard
>>
>>18046805
They don't need to know it's me. There are 3-5 other people in the group. So unless they have proof they can't pin it on me. I just wonder if it violates Florida laws?
>>
>>18046837
Good, hope those two scum get what's coming to them.
>>
YES

and post the results HERE
>>
>>18046736
get messy. let's do this anon. expose that ho
>>
I'm not gonna tell you what to do, that's up to you and your gonna have to live up to the consequences if any should come up BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GOT THE RIGHT GUY FIRST! If you think that's the guy make sure he truly is the right guy that cheating on his wife. Please don't make assumptions and go destroying some other innocent persons lives.
>>
>>18046751
Shut the fuck up cunt. You don't know their life and it's not your job to do shit about it.
>>
>>18046762
>a man that might know what's going on, could be cheating himself, etc.
This. She said it in the open, he might already know.
I also don't believe in messing with other people's lives. If you're adamant on telling her husband, do it, but there's no need to involve any third parties for sure.
>>
Lol at all of OP's samefagging. What is the endgame, here? Do you expect the victim to rush into your arms and proclaim what a wonderful man you are?

Think of it this way. The wife could be abusive and could be forcing the husband to stay in the marriage, or else she is entitled to all of his money and assets. But nah. You just see shit in black and white, don't you, OP? Might want to take some classes on how to kill yourself.
>>
No bro therapy is not about ratting people out you stupid dick lol
>>
Do it AFTER you finish the class so there is no connection to you. If you do it so soon after she admits it, it will be too obvious to her that someone in class told.
>>
>>18047359
>The wife could be abusive and could be forcing the husband to stay in the marriage, or else she is entitled to all of his money and assets
Even if that specific and unlikely possibility is true, he should be looking for help and planning his way to get out of the relationship instead of wasting his time fucking other women.
>>
>>18047402
>female abuse
>unlikely

Abuse is not always physical, dipshit
>>
>>18047605
I never said it was.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.