[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date girl for 2 weeks >girlfriend-ish out traveling, climbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: GmlvwmI.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
GmlvwmI.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
>date girl for 2 weeks
>girlfriend-ish out traveling, climbing mountains and shit
>she comes online after hiking
>she hasn't messaged me yet
>it's been an hour almost

How do I stop myself from overthinking situations like this? I want to message her but I don't want to come off as clingy and desperate either.
>>
>>18046638
Go do something else like a hobby.

Realize stalking her online activity will only hurt you, drive you nuts and screw the relationship.
>>
Date more than one woman.

You're not fucking married, so don't act like you are. Where confused young women plague the world with militant feminism, confused young men plague the world with "I'm waiting for the right one" which leads to "holy fucking shit I'm so stressed out over the amount of time she takes to text me."

This kind of attention doesn't benefit or please women. It's the most annoying thing in the world to bystanders of both genders, so kindly stop broadcasting it.
>>
File: 1486823414614.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486823414614.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>18046647
This.
>>
Find things to do outside of hanging out with her and talking to her. She probably is catching up on things she missed while hanging out with you, or is just taking time to herself. How often do you guys talk and hang out? Are you guys officially bf/gf or are you just "hanging out" with them being called dates by at least one of you? Need more details, but overall refer to the first thing or two that I said.
>>
>>18046649
>aka cheat on people

Yeah no don't listen to this anon.
>>
>>18046668
Cheating means jack shit in the modern era - what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
>>
>>18046663
>>18046654
>>18046647
Well I've been home sick so not much to do but sit online.

Also, she just went offline again. Great now I feel like shit.

>>18046670
>>18046649
Sure thing Don Juan.
>>
>>18046670
Cheating means jack shit? What does that even mean? Or are you purposefully ignoring the fact that most people still despise cheating and leave their significant others in this day and age just because you want to be an edgy neckbeard that hates womenz because one broke your heart?
>>
>>18046674
>Also, she just went offline again. Great now I feel like shit.

Well that what happens when you let girls validate you.
>>
>>18046674
Being homesick doesn't have anything to do with it broski. You need to find things to do, your mood doesn't change that. Once you do, you're mind will be so occupied at times that she'll be in your position and wonder what you're up to, and in most cases make you more interesting to her as well. Nowhere to go but up from here as long as you try.
>>
>>18046638
bruh if you feel like messaging her message her. shes been gone for 2 weeks it aint clingy to shoot her a "hey howd it go?"

this goes for all situations as well putting off texting someone because youre worried of how youll seem is dumbb.

if you wanna text someone text themm.
>>
>>18046695
You're right but I just can't stop wondering why she isn't messaging, ya dig? It was getting pretty heated before she was leaving so.
>>
>>18046698
idfk. yeah thats weird but whatever. just message her, and dont bring this up
>>
>>18046707
So I messaged her and we're talking like normal. Just kinda weird that she wouldn't message me but maybe that's just how she is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.