[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find games to play with grill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

If a girl likes : FF, Devil May Cry, the Silent Hill Series, and Symphony of the Night what other games will she like?
>>
>>18046595
Dark souls/Bloodborne maybe. Resident evil. Never played FF or Castlevania, so I can't really give any similar games.
>>
>>18046595
Shit i play with my wife
Diablo 3
Mario kart
minecraft
terraria
borderlands series

Judging by her taste i would recommend a action game like a multiplayer Dynasty warriors or action RPG.
>>
With grill as in cooperatively, or just generic recommendations?
All of these are high profile japanese games, so look through Konami, Capcom, Square Enix, Platinum games. Resident Evil, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Solid are easy picks.
>>
Try the binding of isaac, good cooperation playability if you have a USB Xbox controller
>>
>>18046605
She doesnt have the patience for souls
>>18046606
She liked diablo 3 but it was shit. Is it better now? She hates FPS besides CS:GO. Dynasty Warriors might be a good pick. Is there a good one to start on?
>>18046611
Resident Evil is 2 spoopy for her. Bayonetta and MGS I played before her and she watched me. According to her she has no interest in playing Bayonetta now since she watched me play it. As far as MGS goes, shes probably seen me play through all of them 5 times as they are my favorite games.
>>
Resident Evil 4 is a bit more action oriented and if she can handle Silent Hill then she should have no problem with RE4.
Is she okay with a bit gore (and bizarre sex jokes)? In that case def try out Dante's Inferno and Shadows of the Damned.
>>
Try Trine and Don't Starve Together.
>>
>>18046595
your girl seems pretty alright.
my wife liked lots of that same stuff, so I can recommend some of her favs:

-Persona 3:FES & P4
-Metal Gear Solid -series in whole
-Zelda: Ocarina Of Time & Majora's Mask
-Okami
-Resident Evil REmake (+ 2-4 afterwards)
-Penumbra ep1 & 2
-Killing Floor 1-2
-Sanctum 2
-Half-Life series
-Portal 1-2
>>
>a girl that played SotN

marry this bitch
>>
>>18047585
I am married to this bitch
>>
>>18047621

good job

don't call your wife a bitch though
>>
>>18047585
Hell, she even got the box art on her arm.
>>
>>18047626
Yeah she hates that. It's a no-no word in our house.
>>
>>18046595
> be me
> best and only friend is my big brother, play shit tons of vidya together. Must have beaten every game known to man.
> one day he gets married; normie wife, she doent see the point of vidya, likes horses and shit, thinks stuff like star wars is neeeeeerdy
> her family sets him up managing a shitty company in some shitty backwater
> mfw never online, never wants to play games anymore; gotta be an adult
You have no idea how jealous of you I am OP
>>
>>18047649
Dont be. My wife has a lot of mental issues.
>>
>>18046595
Guns of Icarus (dead but new content soon)
Overwatch
Mario anything/Nintendo
Dota
>>
OP if she will beat Secret of Mana with you in coop, marry her
>>
>>18046595
Im just gonna throw out the games me and my girl play

Tales of...
Persona
Catherine
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Huniepop
Disgaea
>>
Yume Nikki
>>
>>18046595
I would say Tell Tale games because it's like an interactive movie, you could also learn more about her from the choices she makes.
>>
>>18046595
Parasite Eve if she can play old school shit. It's a horror enix rpg for PS1. Like resident evil meets final fantasy. It's like 20 bucks last I checked but probably went up.
>>
>>18046729
>she likes Counter Stike but not plen fpses

a woman after my own heart
>>
File: Legend of hte Crazy Super Slut.png (216KB, 366x462px) Image search: [Google]
Legend of hte Crazy Super Slut.png
216KB, 366x462px
>>18049319
Catherine is actually a good idea. I bet she would like that.

I've already played Persona in front of her. We will probably play 5 when it comes out though.

RCT is kind of whatever. She just sees it as a rip off of Theme Park.

Huniepop would be too sexual for her.

Disgaea isn't her type of humor. She would just call it stupid.

>>18049324
Not even sure if I should take this serious.

>>18049356
We beat Walking Dead Season 1, but she won't play them and I have to play them for her. I couldn't stay interested in the stories of Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us.

>>18049372
We really should play this together. It's literally RIGHT next to me. She's seen the beginning like 5 times though and probably wouldn't find the gameplay interesting. Granted, it is dated as HELL.

>>18049378
>>
File: tAG_173117.jpg (163KB, 790x554px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_173117.jpg
163KB, 790x554px
>>18049378
She quit because of the community. She's also a right-leaning centrist christian who saved her virginity for marriage. Eat your heart out faglord <3 [spoiler]she has plenty of shortcomings, don't you worry. Like 3AM panic attacks that I have to comfort her through and she's also the meanest damn bitch I've ever fucking. The smallest thing can make her fly off the handle. She's literally the embodiment of no patience.[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.