[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to reinstall Tinder. I never get any matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Convince me not to reinstall Tinder. I never get any matches and I'm just gonna end up feeling bad after a week.
But I still want to try.
>>
>>18046218
What's the definition of insanity, OP?
>>
it the words of my grandfather "just fucking don't you damn mook".
>>
>>18046218

dont do it. you never get any matches and end up feeling bad after a week.
>>
>>18046220
albert never said those words
>>
I was thinking whether to try out tinder or not.

From what I read so far (this included), it doesn't seem to be a good dating app (I assume OP is a normal looking guy).

Has any of you got any experience with it? Is it worth a try?
>>
>>18046277
I met one person who became my FWB for a few months.

Had a few 1st dates with other people, but they were mostly just fucking around.
>>
>>18046277

ive had a little success getting sex from it. the problem is it keeps matching me with people otuside of the range i set. i set up 5 mile radius cuz i livei n the city, it keeps giving me people either 15 or 30 miles away which is quite the journey in la.
>>
>>18046290
OK, that sounds good.

May I ask whether you are a guy or a women?
Since I suppose it is easier for a women to find someone.

And what exactly do you mean with "fucking around"? Like just going on the date for fun or just looking for a ONS (nothing serious etc.)?
>>
>>18046305
Ok, I can imagine that the thing with the range is pretty annoying in big cities.

Luckily, that's no problem for me, since I live in a rural area.
>>
>>18046317
I am a man.
When I say fucking around, I mean they were in it for a free meal/attention.

It's been about a year now since I've been on a date, but I am pretty boring and unattractive.
>>
OP, my serious advice is: Don't stop trying. It may take a while, so what?

Man up and don't feel bad because of an dating app.
>>
>>18046335
Ok, thank you for the information.
>>
My advice is to update your pictures. Have one with a group of friends, with a dog, somewhere interesting, doing a sport, etc. Make your first pic include a clean shot of your face though. But it damn well better not be a selfie.

Also your profile. If you're around 6ft, you can throw your height in there, otherwise don't. Best profile is both sexually suggestive and funny. Make sure it's at least somewhat original though, as you don't want to have the same jokes she's already heard from 100 other guys on the app. Change your settings to show guys if you want to scope out your competition.

Changing those things around should give you more matches. Especially in a big city it should be fairly easy to snag some matches with a solid profile.

If you're having trouble messaging, that's basically just practice and upping your texting game. I just hope you're not still saying "hi, what's up" and expecting replies lol
>>
>>18046359
>Taking pictures of yourself instead of enjoying your activity

Yeah I'm just gonna go build a time machine instead.
>>
>>18046364
Because it is totally impossible to waste 10 fucking seconds for one picture while doing something.

It's not like you have to play one of those Instagram Queens and upload a picture every 5 minutes.
>>
>>18046376
We must be very different people, it seems really stupid and vain to snap pictures of myself doing neat things.
>>
>>18046380
Tinder is all about vanity, you idiot
No one looks at a picture, says "Man, I look like shit in this one," and then posts it on social media
>>
>>18046359
Why is having a dog in pics pussy magnet? I never got this.
>>
>>18046380
Yeah, I guess everyone on this earth who has a picture with his dog or of himself doing sports is a retard then.

Dude, that was advice on how to get matches on tinder. If you want people to get interested in you just by an online profile, you have to upload something interesting.

Anyway, this shit is not even worth the discussion, so let's just leave it at this.
>>
>>18046220
>the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.