[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey adv. this is probably a question that gets asked almost every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1430542262403.jpg (63KB, 561x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430542262403.jpg
63KB, 561x552px
hey adv. this is probably a question that gets asked almost every day but

how the shit do i message someone on okc or pof or any of these dating sites/apps? I feel like being authentic and real is the way to go and just yolo say what ever comes naturally. do I need to use some cheesey dumb fucking line? what the shit do I say?

I guess ultimately I'm afraid that no matter what I say it's just going to be spergtastic. but its that kind of thinking that keeps me from trying anything at all. help me
>>
say "they call me the blizzard. i'll give you seven to eight inches and make it mildly uncomfortable to move around in the morning".
>>
Say: "Are you an archaeologist? Because I've got a bone that needs examining."
>>
>>18046219
>>18046223
solid lines my friends.
but seriously. is the only way to get a response is to write some terrible terrible line and hope it works? seems ridiculous and like it would never work. maybe i'm just not that type or person so it doesn't seem natural to me? idfk. i'm already socially awkward/afraid and this shit just makes me overthink
>>
you looking for hookups? tinder is a better place for that, but just be funny and entertain those chicks until they sleep with you

you looking for relationships? be fun but also interested, ask them about their profile and you have a good chance for getting a reply. Genuine was more successfull than lols for the first message based on my OKC experience and 2 relationships coming from it
>>
>>18046443

honestly, overthinking makes it much worse and you'll end up incredibly fake.

Just make it brief and real - like if you actually have a shared interest or have a specific comment about something that they wrote then write something about that and then move on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.