[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask for sex to a girl I just met? How do I avoid to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1486240866652.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486240866652.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
How do I ask for sex to a girl I just met?

How do I avoid to be in the friendzone?
>>
>>18045863
Read a book
>>
just fucking ask. don't pussyfoot around
>>
>>18045863
>How do I ask for sex to a girl I just met?

Why should she say "yes"? Have you flirted? Have you seduced her? Is she single? Is she looking for sex? Is she into you? Is she even into guys? Etc.
>>
>>18045893
I'm a fucking beta retard.
>>
>>18045902

So your answer is "no" to the first three questions? And "I don't know" for the last four?
>>
>>18045916
I'm a KV.

is been less than one week I met her.
>>
>>18045921

Are you ever going to answer the question I made, or are you just going to say whatever it is you want to say?

Pretty hard to have a conversation with you if you just post shit that's pretty obvious AND not what I asked.
>>
>>18045927
>why would she say yes
I dunno, just started to meet her, there has been simply some whatsapp exchanges about calculus I, don't want to be in the friendzone.

>have you flirted
what do you expect from a KV.

>have you seduced her
see previous question.

>she is single
I dunno.

>she is looking for sex
I dunno.

>she is into you.
I dunno.

>she is even into guys
I suppose to.

BTW I forgot to mention, I'm trying to score at least one girl, I've gotten like 20 phone numbers in college but only 7 girls replied and just 2-3 are willing to talk.

Should I try to meet more girls?
>>
>>18045937
>I'm trying to score at least one girl

See, that's the thing. Girls don't want to be something to "score". You have to at least pretend to be into her, or she isn't gonna go for it.

But no, you don't ask girls "for sex". you hang out, you flirt, and if she into you you two might fuck.

Also, a week is very soon unless she is a total slut or you meet in a dating site. "Just talking calculus" doesn't earn you sex.
>>
File: dragonball.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dragonball.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
It all comes down to how much you have lifted.

If you ain't been lifting, then the friend zone is THE place for you.
>>
>>18045943
I just don't wanna fall into the friendzone.

>score
I didn't mean math, but I've found I need to meet a lot of girls just to have 2-3 that may want to be my friends.

It's been just one week in college, I think I should calm down, but I would like at least some guidelines, regarding getting one girl to like you and be willing.

I have no clue over how to flirt.
>>
>>18045953
>regarding getting one girl to like you and be willing.

You don't control that. She likes you if she likes you. She is willing if she is willing. Unless you have mental powers to control her, there's nothing you can do about those two points.

And you are right, calm down. Don't rush meeting people. Never works if you rush it.
>>
>>18045959
I was a beta KV before entering college, meeting new girls, and trying to pickup a lot of girls (failing everytime) actually gave me confidence.

I was a retarded omega male, but actually I was tired of my BS and wanted to change.

I've become more confidence actually by trying to talk to girls, got like 15 numbers, but only seven replied and right now just have 3 girls they seem to want me as a friend, dunno how to explain it, like they reply to me everytime.
>>
>>18045967
Congratulations, you became a beta orbiter.
>>
>>18045967

So?

I mean, what does that have to do with what I said? I'm saying you don't fabricate attraction, because you don't control what other people like or don't like.

Do you always answer random stuff instead of going with the conversation?
>>
>>18045969
;u;

but there's plenty of girls I haven't meet in college.

That sounds like an improvement.

>>18045970
I dunno bro, I'm trying to explain my situation.
you said you don't know anything about it.
hoping with a better explanation maybe I'll get better advice.
>>
>>18045974
>you said you don't know anything about it.

I never said that.

>hoping with a better explanation maybe I'll get better advice.

I get your situation 100%. Don't need more information. I'm telling you there's nothing you can do here. Talk, hang out, and IF someone likes you you might move into something more.

Real life is not like movies. You don't decide "I'm gonna fuck this girl" and then make her like you. You find people that like you and do stuff with them. If you two are in the same place and looking for the same thing, something can happen. So go, have fun, and don't expect to get a reward for being a nice guy.
>>
>>18045988
I know man, just completelly new to all of this.
don't want to fall into the beta orbiter place.

;u;

btw at least I solved my social anxiety problem completelly.
>>
>>18045974
The more you need to "explain" it, the less you enjoy the simple truth. Telling the truth about a simple matter doesn't take all day long.
>>
>>18046010
I just need more experience.

I guess I'll have to scrub it with some girls at least once.
>>
>>18046017
to ruin it *

dunno the to screw word, scrub?
screw?
>>
friendzone doesn't exist
because it implies that there is a distance between attraction and non-attraction and it simply does not work that way

a girl either clicks with you or she doesn't
from the first interaction with someone you can pretty much guess if there is room for anything to develop

also, any advice or characteristics that you emulate won't put you on a path to anything meaningful, character can't be changed by the time you're a young adult, you'll forever be the same person you are now, you might be able to fake some personality but as I said before, it won't develop anything meaningful since you'll never be able to relax and be yourself with those people.

in summary: be ok with yourself and you might shed some light into your true possibilities
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.