[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking up someone's car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 192x262px
Ex-roomate owes me $500 in water and electricity bills and refuses to pay me saying that he "barely used the water and electricity in these months" when he clearly fucking did. He just moved two blocks away from my current flat and I know what his car is.
I am trying to figure out ways to fuck his car up. No explosions or fire or anything that could potentially harm him.
Any ideas?
>>
From a practical standpoint fucking with his car while cathartic wouldn't get you your $500 and it would cause other problems. What if someone sees you? What if he and his buddies fuck your shit up? It's not worth it. If he agreed to pay the money then get your shit together and take him to court for it like a civilized person. Don't start doing criminal activities as you will pay out a whole lot more than $500 if you get caught up in the system.
>>
Put a zip tie on the drive shaft.
>>
>>18045720
OP here. You are absolutely right, I won't get anything out of it. But I really feel like doing it because I am angered. No, don't tell me to control my anger - this time I wanna let my heart do the job.
>>
>>18045712
You don't fuck up his car because insurance will cover it. You fuck up his tires on the sidewalls.
>>
>>18045746
Good idea! Have never done that before - how would you proceed? Knife? Is there a explosion? If so, is it loud enough for someone to notice? Any risk of self injury while doing so?
>>
>>18045753
Talking about a air leakage explosion there obviously
>>
>>18045712
You're a pathetic little ween. If you're so angry, don't be so spineless- fuck him up.
>>
>go to auto parts store
>buy valve stem core remover for 2.49
>loosen up valve stems on all of his wheels
>check for an unlocked door
>????
>pop hood, just start unplugging spark plug wires and mix-matching them
>remove battery + terminal (might need to cut)
>open up fuze relay box under hood
>fucking fuck that shit up
>go ahead and fuck up his dash too, that's a bitch to nitpick replace parts on
>break his turn signal stick
>fuck with his transmission shifter
>while you're under the hood, you should fuck with his throttle linkage to make it always open
>take the cap off his brake fluid resevoir, pump the brakes a bunch for splashy splashy
>go ahead and do whatever the fuck else you want to do
>>
If u stab his tires u risk it making a loud pop. And your hand will likely slide over the guard cutting yourself. Idc how mad you arevat someone. Resorting to damaging a persons car is unintelligent and immature. It sits outside all day everyday its an easy target. You want to exact revenge come up with a more in depth plot use your brain to really get him back if you so desire. You know set in motion a series of incidents that ultimately leads to him suffering in one way or another. just he smarter about it. People like that get what they deserve eventually many times no action is needed on your part
>>
Potato up the tailpipe, it'll cause the engine to fail after 20 minutes or so of driving when he's on the highway.
>>
>>18045831
My neighbor did this to me with my tailpipe, but he stuffed it with dirt.

Jokes on him though, because I'm getting a new exhaust put on when I do my engine swap this summer anyway, so I just cut it at the headers and I wake him up every morning now with extremely loud V8 open headers.
>>
>>18045732
then sue him.
you'll destroy him in court and get all your money back.
even if he "barely used any water or electricity" as a tenet you are obligated to pay your dues.
>>
>>18045840
Sueing is the best option, fucking up someone's car will only lead to worse scenarios
>>
>>18045712
>Roommate did something shitty
>So I'll do something illegal, likely to end me in jail.

Have you ever heard of small claims court? Have you never watched Judge Judy? Just sue him for what he owes you. No lawyers, no costs beyond small filing fee, and the force of the courts to make sure he pays up.
>>
>>18045712

i hate when roommates do this

>OH I BARELY DID ANYTHING THIS MONTH

want to mess with him without being held responsible? just pour a gallon of milk down where his windshield meets the hood of his car. the milk gets into the inside of the car and slowly spoils and goes rotten and even when they turn on the AC it just makes it worse.

do it for both of us
>>
>>18045712
Are you fucking stupid?

>Dude owes me $500
>I'm going to make him spend money on something else, so he'll learn - I won't even try to get my money back

Fucking sue him for the money he owes you.
>>
>>18045712
>fuck up his car

put goat cheese on his engine block desu
>>
>>18045712

some people need to be intimidated physically. take a few bros by his house, with baseball bats. walk in, dont touch anything. look him in his stupid face and say "nice place you have here. shame if anything were to happen to it". then say he can give you the money tomorrow or youll find something better...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.