[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racing thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2046.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I went dancing last night with some friends since my psychiatrist told me to get out more. I actually had a good time even though that wasn't my kind of dancing. I felt a bit sick from my meds staying up so late. I enjoyed the conversations though. Unfortunately, when it comes to the opposite sex, I'm not very intelligent in picking up on when I'm being hit on. I was having a great conversation with this guy who abruptly asked for my number after dancing a few times with me. He jokingly asked if I wanted private lessons and I didn't pick up on the fact that people do this when they're flirting and not being friends. I shared with my friends what happened and they jumped all over me for being stupid and saying too much and this and that. Now I can't stop thinking how I shouldn't have even went to this stupid swing dance thing. I feel stupid. I can't stop the thoughts. What should I do?
>>
I feel the same about a girl at a show, so don't kick yourself. Just breathe a little deeper and take it easy.

I'm kinda still depressed about my experience though.. 2 days after the fact, but really it's because the event I went to only happens for about 5-6 days every year, and I was crushing hard on one girl I've seen there before, year after year, but I always saw her as out of my league, I still do really.. but she's much more special than I had originally thought.

Most those years before though, I was really depressed over an ex, finally now I feel strong enough to just start something serious with someone. And although I spoke to her, it was brief and felt like a part of me had died after.
>>
>>18045783
I had to go home, I was tired from working all day. But I told her basically how special I thought she was, in my own words, then I told her she's the last person I wanted to talk to that night, and it was sadly, the last night of the event.

I can't even find her online in any way.
>>
>>18045798
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18045798
>>I can't even find her online in any way.
And if u did, it'd seem creepy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.